Six Lakefront Cottages, Private Beachfront, Boat Access, Family Retreat
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bridgton cabin description
Six, separate cabins, each with one bedroom are available. Our ideal New England location is situated in the Lakes region of southern Maine in the town of Bridgton on Long Lake. Our 37 acres of magnificent lakefront property is thirty miles west of Portland and the Maine coastline with its many fine towns and beaches. Thirty miles to the Northwest is North Conway, New Hampshire, and the Presidential Range of the White Mountains home to Mount Washington. We are, approximately, a three-hour drive away from downtown Boston.
Information about Camp Woodlands: IMAGINE….
• Saving Money While Relaxing With Your Family in a Clean, Sanitized Cottage
• Taking a Relaxing Canoe Trip, Boat Ride or Water Ski Adventure on our Lake
• Fishing off the Dock
• Venturing into town for an authentic lobster dinner and coming back to Camp Woodlands for your own campfire with s'mores!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 18
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- This is an entire campground consisting of six small, adjacent cabins!
- Away From It All
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Lake View
- Water View
sports and adventure activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Whitewater Rafting
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Cooking Utensils
- 2 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Boat Dock
- Kayak / Canoe
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Nov 1, 2013
2 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Portland International Jetport (PWM) at 40 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Brey's Pub at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Naples Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many including, Black Horse Tavern, Magic Lantern at 4 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
The cabins literally sit on the waterfront, with the shore of Long Lake just footsteps away from your cabin's front door with no obstructing buildings. Check out the photos.
- Primary: 800 409 2267 office
View of 6 cabins from Long Lake
View from the cabins to Long Lake
View from your patio
View of the cabins from Long Lake
Waterfront fire pit
View out your cabin door