'Recoleta Refined,' 'Ultra Luxury 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Penthouse'
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Recoleta apartment description
Ideally located in one of the most sought after sections of the Recoleta neighborhood of Buenos Aires, this 3 bedroom, 3 bath penthouse apartment is housed in a 1920/s French style building, complete with doorman and handsome first floor garden. This handsome building is located just a block and a half from the famed Alvear Palace Hotel and two blocks from the Palacio DuHau as well as the Buenos Aires Design Center and Recoleta's Cemetry.
Your private elevator whisks you to your penthouse apartment-- only to be accessed by you or your guests—as no one else has access to “your“ floor. There is a lovely private reception hall just off the elevator, featuring unique canopy lighting and a floor to ceiling gold gilt mirror as well as a watercolor painting by well known Argentinean artist, David Heynemann.
Guests are also treated to housekeeping once a week .
Living Room/Salon: Immediately to the left as you enter this light filled space one observes a lovely watercolor by famed Argentinean artist by Bruno Venier. The salon is anchored by a beautiful French-style gas fireplace on one end and on the other by generous French doors leading to a lovely garden terrace, with views of the River Platte, this large (325 square feet) space is a most sophisticated but comfortable space ,punctuated by the sleek, sparkling white floors and subtle custom carpet. Decorated in tones of taupe and linen with accents of aqua and coral this space truly welcomes the guest with a vivacity and a degree of luxuriousness rarely found in even the
most high end luxury residences. Every antique, piece of art and accessory has been carefully selected by the Owner’s design team – a team that has furnished some of the finest residences in Europe and throughout the United States.
Reading and Dining Area: Another generous space of approximately 300 square feet this area is bordered by an elegant floor to ceiling bookcase that displays the Owners’ collection of rare books ,crystal decanters, glass sculptures and other objects d’art, displayed around the oil painting by well know artist M. Sporis. The reading area in front of the bookcase has two matching French Berger chairs,with a comfortable ottoman with memorable scenes from Paris and duel reading/ floor lamps.
Near the second set of French doors leading to the balcony (which is filled with fragrant jasmine and lavender and constantly rotating flowering plants)is a whimsical brightly painted “merry-go-round horse,” anchored on a patinated peragimino suitcase from the 1920’s.
The dining room table is a Swedish round which can be expanded to an oval and can easily accommodate 8 dinner guests. The dining room chairs have been upholstered in fabrics that tie together the rooms colors and sophistication.
Family Room: Adjacent to the Living Room /salon is the Family Room which can be privatized with its pocket doors. Another generous room, this features a large flat screen TV as well as DVD and audio system, complemented by surround sound for viewing and listening enjoyment. This room can comfortably seat 8 guests but the contemporary couch also doubles as a full size sofa bed (and,thus, provides a 4th bedroom). The club chairs are antique Art Deco from an aristocratic home in Buenos Aires and have been combined with an enveloping white contemporary rug, that contrasts nicely with the original parquet floor. The set of four ottomans provide additional seating as well as great “put up your feet” lounging. The elegant cabinet that hides all the electronics boasts beautiful inlaid woods and superb workmanship.
- 1890 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master Bedroom One approaches the two principal guest suites from a common hallway that features a painting by Santiago Cogorno as well as an additional bookcase and display cabinet. The Master bedroom has its own balcony (also with fragrant plants of jasmine and lavender) and has been decorated in soothing tones of chocolate and linen. The King Sized bed is both luxurious in size as well as its abundance of fine linens. The walls are actually padded in fine fabric and makes for very quiet evenings of slumber. There is ample closet and dresser space to unpack and get accustomed to truly living in luxury. In addition, there is a Philips LCD TV and DVD. Guests also appreciate the fine art and decorator touches, including the sumptuous draperies. Guest Bedroom A subtle and quiet space, decorated in charcoal grey and cream this bedroom is sophisticated but calming—and our guests love the extra firm Queen bed and fine bed linens....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bath The master bath is sleek and spa-like with its generous counters and large mirrors. There is a full tub and shower as well as toilet and bidet. We have provided guests with multiple and very high quality towels for their bathing indulgence. Guest Bath The guest bath has very cool custom metal walls and a contemporary and clean feel. There is a walk in shower as well as toilet. Third Bath Adjacent to the third bedroom is a rather cool and light–filled bath with over-sized sink and large, walk-in shower with multiple jet shower sprays. There is a separate WC and second sink that are very private. This bath has been painted with bold horizontal stripes of aqua and white and tie in nicely the with the cool white “smooth cement“ walls and floors and the handsome architectural glass shower doors....moreless
- The 2000 square foot floor plan provides spacious living areas with high ceilings.. Recently remodeled and decorated the apartment is beautifully furnished and equipped with the latest technology - 3 Air conditioning units, High speed internet, 3 LCD Flat Panel TV’s with Direct TV, USA phone line with free calling to the U.S. and Canada, new appliances, water filtration system (Reverse osmosis). Housekeeper is included twice a week....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Living Room
- Wireless Internet
- Towels Provided
- Activities Guide
- Hair Dryer
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Toilet Paper
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Housekeeper Included
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
ReviewsWrite a review
My family of six stayed at Recoleta Refined during our stay in Buenos Aires last week. We had a fabulous time in the city and in the Penthouse. We live in the United States, our interactions with our contact for Recoleta Refined from start to finish were easy, understandable, great service, ideas, great communication. The photos were right on, the place was spotless, classy, great location, plenty of room, the owner answered all of our questions the more. I would highly recommend Recoleta Refined and would stay there again without question Not one complaint! Thank you!
- Guest Happy (United States)
- Date of stay 11/09/13
- Review Submitted 11/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, age 55+, tourists without a car, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $175
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Reading and Dining Area
Dining Area Looking toward Living Room
Family Room with Pullout Queen Bed
Third Bathroom with Laundry
Entry Hall Looking to Reading Area
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.