Ain't Life Grand in the Pavilion of Wild Dunes - 4BR/4BA Great Price!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Grand Pavilion house description
Living life or at least a week in the Pavilion Area of Wild Dunes is grand. This home is steps away from a multitude of activities and amenities within the Wild Dunes resort. Take a stroll up the Boardwalk to the oceanfront Pavilion pools, separated by a large covered gazebo, perfect for frozen drinks or just relaxing with a bite to eat. There is also an ice cream parlor, umbrella and beach chair rentals, and Duney's cafe available. Also within walking distance, is the Boardwalk Inn Grill for a little upscale dining, all of Wild Dunes tennis courts and facilities, the Harbor Golf Course and Pro Shop, Wild Dunes bike rentals, the Wild Dunes Deli, and the olympic-sized Wild Dunes swim center. The beach is easily accessed out of the back of the home with a paved walkway leading directly to the beach.
Additional Information: This home has two living areas on the main floor, along with the dining area, kitchen and one bedroom. The main living area features plenty of seating around several large couches for viewing the 37-in flat screen TV. With fresh beachy colors the main rooms are perfect for your island vacation. The back living area has more seating with a TV, and a sleeper sofa(SS) for any additional seating needed. The dining room has a large round glass table surrounded by 8 chairs. The kitchen has all appliances and utensils, as well as a small breakfast nook for 2, and a island bar with three stools. The downstairs is a great place for the entire group to relax, entertain, or enjoy one another's company on your Wild Dunes stay. The rental of our home also includes the Wild Dunes Sports Card and complimentary high speed wireless Internet. This is an incredible Wild Dunes home at a very affordable price. Come and spend a week making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- The bedroom on the first floor has a Queen(Q) bed, private bath, and TV. The second floor has three more bedrooms. The master bedroom has a King bed, small sitting area, master bath, TV, and a screened porch overlooking the cul de sac. The master bathroom is very spacious with dual vanities, a jetted tub, and a separate shower. The second and third bedrooms also have queen beds(Q)(Q), with private baths as well....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Wild Dunes Sports Card Included. Sports Card grants access to Wild Dunes amenities. Without it, you are not able to use the amenities such as the fitness center, tennis and Wild Dunes swim center, etc. There are fees for these through Wild Dunes, but you do have access to everything with the card. Yacht Harbor Marina Watersports, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Charleston Market, Charleston Battery, Boone Hall Plantation, USS Yorktown, Ghost Tours, 6 Championship Golf Courses(within 15 minutes), BlackBeard's Amusement Park, Harbor and Dinner Cruises, Offshore/Inshore Fishing, Eco-Tours, and the Best Food on the East Coast! The washer/dryer is located upstairs for your laundry needs. Each bed is furnished with 350-count Egyptian cotton linens, while the bathrooms will have four sets of towels each....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Sofa Bed
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1700-$3995/weekSummer ...... $3995/week (Sat-Sat Only) 'All in' Year Round .. $1700-$3995/week 'All in' 'All in' Rate already includes all High End cotton linens, cleaning fee upon departure, all applicable taxes, and the Wild Dunes Sports Card. Spring and Fall .. 4 night Minimum Winter(excl holidays) ........... 3 night Minimum Please email for exact rates, availability, holiday rates, and current specials. Gap specials, early bird specials, and last minute specials May be available. Until confirmed, all rates are subject to change.Until confirmed, all rates are subject to change.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 843-886-6160 Ask for Chad Timmons for Reservations
- Secondary: 888-722-4847 Ask for Chad Timmons for Reservations
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Corner Lot Grand Pavilion Home, Close to Beach and Pavilion Pools
Kitchen with All Appliances, Breakfast Nook
Another View of the Main Living Area and Dining Area
Screened Porch on Top Floor
First Floor Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV, and Private Bath
Master Bathroom with Jetted Tub, Separate Shower and Dual Vanities
Fresh, Beachy Living Area with Flat Screen TV
Dining Room with Glass Table and Seating for 8
Master Bedroom with King Bed, Master Bath, TV, and Screened Porch
Upstairs Queen Bedroom with Private Bath
Upstairs Queen Bedroom with Private Bath
Second Living Area Downstairs
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.