Best Value in the Heart of Destin..Spectacular Sunsets & Snow White Beaches!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Other Mid-Destin Properties condo description
Enjoy beach views from the side & front: vistas of the Destin Harbor & the Destin bridge, from inside! Now step out onto the wrap around balcony & 'feel' it. Hear the fountain below (lighted at night). Look back East & down the beach as far as u can see (a spectacular canvas of lights at night).
The Tiki Bar. 3 nights (during warm months & late afternoons) has live music. Imagine sipping your frozen daiquiri, or flavored ice tea, while feeling the wonderful breeze with the backdrop of live music & waves!
Across the street: Big Kahauna Water Park. (Discount tickets at the front desk.) Lots of restaurants, grocery, liquor & drug stores, every water sport imaginable, golf, fishing, movie theaters: i.e. Destin Commons; Emerald Grand; Silver Sands Outlet Stores (largest in the southeast) spas & fitness galore & the Track for kids. All in a 2 minute drive!
our views, decoration, deli & kidz info.: Most spectacular views, sunsets, whitest beaches & best location!
Come stay with us at the Terrace at Pelican Beach. This professionally decorated condo in lime greens & reds is “the” best unit for your hard earned money.
Enjoy views of the beach from one side & see vistas of the Destin Harbor & a view of the Destin bridge from the front, & inside! Step out onto the wrap around balcony & 'feel' the full view. Hear the fountain below? Look back to the East & see all the way down the beach (spectacular canvas of lights at night). See the fountain & little bridge crossing the lake in the pictures?
Down in Chan's Market Cafe, see Lise. Starbucks Coffee & Granny Hester's Sweet Potato Biscuits are waiting for you (tell her we sent you). Lunch & dinner? 'cheeseburger in paradise', or, fish & shrimp baskets, or Lise's special pizza? Kids will love it & the kidz zone.
some of the fun & restaurants : Across the street is Big Kahauna Water Park. (Discount tickets are at the front desk.) In easy walking distance (3 blocks) are: restaurants, grocery stores, drug stores etc. Inside 2 blocks: Walgreens, Mellow Mushroom restaurant (next door to Pelican), La Paz Mexican Restaurant (so good), Winn Dixie Grocery, Target, The Lively Movie Theater, & Another Broken Egg (local favorite breakfast café).And,
within a mile & east is a Blockbuster Video, Jim 'N' Nicks Bar-B-Q (too good), Super Wal-Mart, Fresh Market & Destin’s new fitness center. Harbor Docks & Dewey Destin’s seafood ('the' best fresh seafood), are a few blocks west. Sailing, kayaks, wave runners, pontoon boats & the world's luckiest fishing fleet: all 5 minutes away.
Three miles east, is Destin Commons & the Rave movie theater (definitely get a Dave's Dog). Across the street, Publix Grocery, Old Navy, Stein Mart, Chan’s Wine World (huge selection). 10 more min., Silver Sands Outlet Center....largest in the Southeast
Great dining & sleepier visiting times.: Emerald Grand, the newest play place (foot of the Destin bridge), has brought us dining, shopping & entertainment, memories & experiences happen there! Only 2 in the world!
Destin is the 'world's luckiest fishing' village & has wonderful massage, spas & yoga on the beach.
Stay with us during the 4th of July. Thanks to the wrap around balcony, you can see 3 different firework demonstrations: Fort Walton Beach, Destin '&' Sandestin. The secret sleeper is spending thanksgiving in 907....fewer people & perfect weather. You almost have the beach to yourself. Romantic......oh yeah!
We’d love to have you. We will do everything we can to make your stay special. We sincerely mean it. We've lived in Destin for 30 yrs & know fun info & local secrets: from the best boat captain to the 'out of the way' local favorite spots, wonderful churches, where the dolphins feed & where u can swim w/them.
*all guests must read & agree to rental rules & regulations in writing
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- We professionally decorated 907 in fresh lime greens & reds & hand painted accessories. The master suite has a private door out onto the balcony. The king size bed has an amazingly comfortable mattress, dressing area & Jacuzzi tub in the private bath. The middle bedroom has twin beds adjacent to the hall bath. The 2nd suite has a comfy queen size bed 'and' it's own private balcony directly facing the beach. This jr suite actually is an efficiency apartment with a wet bar, small fridge, microwave & coffee pot.....very private. The living room has a fold out queen size bed, folding out from a big overstuffed sofa. Believe me, we designed and furnished this for absolute comfort (together or apart). If everybody ain't happy............ain't nobody happy!...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- The master bath has a jacuzzi tub in the bath. the dressing area off the bedroom & bath has a roomy sink & counter, decorative recessed nooks for toiletries, roomy closet & room to dress creating more privacy for the bedroom area. over the toilet is a cabinet for additional storage. the jr. suite bath has it's own toilet, tub/shower & sink w/counter space off the bedroom. the guest/hall bath is almost the exact layout as the jr. suite bath. it is 2 steps from the guest room. both are at the end of a hall off of the living/dining area....moreless
- Like to cook? You'll love, love, love our kitchen! It is surprisingly spacious for a condo....complete with toaster, blender, microwave, full size refrigerator (ice maker) and stove; with Corian counter tops. An entire pantry closet holds lots & lots of groceries & supplies. For cooking out, look down from your balcony & next to the pool. See the grills on it's own deck. For those wet duds, a stack washer & dryer are in the entrance hall, handy, but out of sight. There's a fantastic sight & sound package in the living room & a 37” LCD flat screen TV & blue ray DVD player. The master suite has a 27' flat screen TV (with a DVD player & enhanced speakers). Jr. suite has his television & DVD player. Bring your computer, we're wireless. Safety, absolutely. The Resorts of Pelican Beach have a guarded entrance with 24 hour security. Different colored flags are flown on the beach daily indicating the mood of the Gulf (imperative to be aware of)....moreless
- Video Game Console
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Equestrian Events
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
Communication / Internet
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Sofa Bed
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Wireless Internet
- Local Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Toilet Paper
- Filtered Water
- Activities Guide
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Maps
- Hair Dryer
- Lobster Pot
- Cooking Utensils
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Walkway To Water
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Gated Community
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hot Tub
- Steam Shower
- Heated Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Condo - beautiful, clean and convenient
Great Condo - beautiful, clean and convenient
I must start by saying that I really enjoyed my vacation in Destin. This condo is great - clean, convenient and beautifully decorated. The view is amazing! And it’s only steps away from the beach, and if you don’t want to “step”, you can call the front desk and they will shuttle you right to the pier. However, the wifi did not work at all. Called front desk and was told that wifi was only available in the lobby of Pelican Beach Resort and Conference Center, not the Terrace (where we were located). I was told that I had a LAN connection, so after a few calls to the front desk, a day later it “magically” worked. That wasn’t a deal breaker, you’re on vacation and I can definitely stand to back away from the computer. Also, the blender broke one night, I called front desk and they promised me one in the morning. Morning, noon and evening came, no blender. I called front desk again and they had mistakenly taken it to 1406…still no problem. We picked it up at the front desk. Overall, you can’t go wrong with this condo. You're going to love the decor!
- Guest Tiffany R.
- Date of stay 07/20/11
- Review Submitted 07/26/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
all rates are subject to an additional $50. administration fee & 11% tax.We want to help everyone during this recession. please call us, especially last minute. we will try to reduce the rate more. we'll work with you every way we can so you may come stay with us. and, we hope you'll want to come back again. We like for you to know how to reach us. Should something come up, our office is on the 1st floor of the same building as your unit. Monday through Friday, between 9:30 & 4:00, 'Wonder' Wendy is available. Wendy or either Mr. Adams or Ms Adams (the owners) are here to assist during week days. Of course, someone is at the front desk, 24/7. We’d love to have you come stay with us. We will do everything we can to make your stay special. Lots of people say this. I promise you, we sincerely mean this.A $50.00 administration fee as well as 11% tax have to be included in each rental. That part is etched in stone. Also, the rates listed for spring, 2011 are subject to change. But, again........give us a call. Living just 10 minutes away, it's our pleasure to make you feel like our guests.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Walton Beach (vps) at 16 Miles
- Nearest Ski: water ski at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Bayou Golf & Country Club at 2.7 Miles
- Primary: +1 850 6216661 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.(cst)
- Secondary: +1 850 8373145 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (cst)
- Fax: +1 850 8373146 24/7
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the balcony
Living room, dining room & kitchen
Master bedroom kingsize bed & private bath
View of the pool & hot tub
Kitchen & bar
Queen size bed suite with private bath & wet bar,mini fridge & microwave
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.