VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
1. Bedroom 1 (Master) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 26in TV, Hair dryer, Walk in wardrobe, patio doors leading to pool area.
2. Bedroom 2 (Master also) - King size bed, En-Suite bath/shower room, 22in TV, Hair dryer and Walk in wardrobe.
3. Bedroom 3 & 4 - Both have Twin beds with walk in wardrobes. Shared 3rd Family Bath/Shower room. 1 Room has 14in TV.
4. The bedroom layout makes it ideal for 2 families or for having the grandparents along.
5. The Lounge area is spacious with a 42in Flat Sceen TV, Home Cinema system/DVD/Stereo and patio doors leading to pool area.
6. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need should you wish to eat in. The utility room with seperate washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron.
7. It has its own south facing screened pool (24ft x 13ft) with extended deck area for those relaxing days sunbathing or a quiet drink in the evening after a long day at the parks! The pool can be heated for a small additional charge. And don't forget the lovely lake view, watching for wildlife.
8. The villa has free internet access available, ethernet cable or wireless plus free calls to within USA and Canada.
9. The villa is on the quiet development of Eagle Pointe. This is just off the main 192, so if you don't fancy eating in then you wont have far to go to find an excellent selection of restaurants. This, together with the fact you are only 10 mins from the gates of Disney and 5 mins from Walmart, makes it an ideal location. Well we think so!
10. A local Management company maintain our property and assist our guests during their stay.
Jul Aug 2015 Jul 3 - Aug 30, 2015 4 night min stay
Thanksgiving Nov 22 - Nov 29, 2015 5 night min stay
Christmas New Year 2015 Dec 19 - Jan 5, 2016 7 night min stay
Easter 2016 Mar 19 - Apr 9, 2016 7 night min stay
Jul Aug 2016 Jul 2 - Aug 27, 2016 7 night min stay
Christmas New Year 2016 Dec 19 - Jan 6, 2017 7 night min stay
Easter 2017 Apr 8 - Apr 22, 2017 7 night min stay
Jul Aug 2017 Jul 1 - Sep 1, 2017 7 night min stay
Chris New Year 2017 Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2018 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 5 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee of $75 is charged for stays of less than 5 nights.
Pool Heating is available at $120 per week.
Gas BBQ available at $45 per week.
Please email to confirm prices as we maybe able to discount the rates shown.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Within easy reach of all main theme parks, 10 mins to Gates of Disney, 20 mins to Sea World and 30 mins to Universal Studios. The villa is just a couple of minutes off the popular 192 with all its restaraunts and shops and is only 5 minutes from Old Town and Medieval Times.
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We live in the UK but love our vacations in Florida and visit at least twice a year. We love the weather and the fact that we can combine the relaxation around the villa and pool with the excitement of the Theme parks.
Why the Owner Chose Eagle Pointe: It's close to all the main attractions yet on a quiet development that lets us get away from it all as well.
The property has an ideal layout for 2 families travelling together or a family with grandparents.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: We love having breakfast by the pool looking out over the lake at the rear and sitting in an evening watching the sun go down.
It's close to the excitement but allows you to get some relaxation if needed.
We think it's an ideal location.