Magnificent 19th Century Farmhouse-Pool, Tennis Court, Sauna
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eygalieres chateau / country house description
This magnificent 19th century mas or farmhouse has been faithfully restored by its Australian owners. It offers accommodation for a wonderful Provencal experience, catering for both serious cooks and those that enjoy the ideal venue for relaxed entertaining and living.
Set on superb grounds, the two acres of surrounding garden include a swimming pool and pool house, brand new tennis court, sauna, woodfire pizza oven & BBQ, large outdoor dining table, vegetable garden and fruit trees.
Boasting 5 generously sized bedrooms, a library area, a separate kitchen, dining room and large living area, the house has three bathrooms (one with a bath) and an additional guest powder room downstairs. The house is fully equipped with a high standard of appliances. The kitchen boasts a Lacanche oven, dishwasher and Miele automatic coffee machine. There is also a Steinway D piano available upon request.
The house is fully equipped with broadband, satellite TV and fax. There is a caretaker who lives on site in a separate and self-contained house.
With bicycles available, guests are encouraged to explore the local area as well as make use of any of the seasonally available produce from the excellent vegetable and fruit garden.
An exceptional property to be enjoyed year round.
In a wonderful location in the heart of Provence, the property is situated 1.5km to the west of Eygalieres, one of Provence’s most beautiful villages. Eygalieres is located 20km south of Avignon, 12 km from St-Remy-de-Provence, 45 mins from Aix-en-Provence and within 1 hour of Marseille Airport and can also be accessed from the airports of Avignon, Nimes, Montpellier and Lyon, as well as 2.5 hours on the TGV from Paris.
The Chapelle St Sixte- 400 metres from the house.
Keywords: country, house, france, swimming pool, tennis court, Provence, Eygalieres, family home
- Chateau / Country House
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Wood Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- Living Room seats 10
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms Access: Car advised Family friendly Ideal for family holidays or an escape with friends Self-catering Facilities Luxuries:Log fire, Internet access, DVD player Pool: Private outdoor pool (unheated) General: TV, Telephone, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer Utilities: Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine Rooms: 5 Bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 family bathrooms and 2 en suites Furniture: Single beds (2), Double beds (4), Dining seating for 10, Lounge seating for 10 Other: Linen and towels provided Outdoors: Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Tennis court on site, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Trampoline, Petanque/Boules pitch Access: Parking space...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- The Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur / Bouches-du-Rhone region. Situated in the South West of France, Provence offers the ideal holiday retreat, escaping into the French courtyside with friends or family. The ever enchanting Provence is home to some of the most charming villages and people you might ever be lucky enough to encouter. From the local markets in Eygalieres or Saint-Remy-de-Provence, to a Sunday lunch at Bistrot Paradou, to a game of petanque followed by an aperatif by the pool...Provence is a destination to which you could happily return year after year. The Eygalieres area is a wonderful location in the heart of Provence, the property is situated 1.5km to the west of Eygalieres, one of Provence’s most beautiful villages. Eygalieres is located 20km south of Avignon, 12 km from St-Remy-de-Provence, 45 mins from Aix-en-Provence and within 1 hour of Marseille Airport and can also be accessed from the airports of Avignon, Nimes, Montpellier and Lyon, as well as 2.5 hours on the TGV from Paris. The Chapelle St Sixte- 400 metres from the house....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +61 413813799
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013