Ski-in Storm Meadows Condo @ Christi Base. Ski to Your Door!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Storm Meadows Condos condo description
RECEIVE A FREE NIGHT'S STAY WITH EVERY 7 NIGHT BOOKING!
Conveniently located in the Rocky Mountains in the western-slope resort town of Steamboat Springs. Steamboat Springs is the ideal mountain get-away. This one bedroom condominium at Storm Meadows is only a few convenient steps from the Christie ski lift and a short ski to the Express Silver Bullet Gondola.
The condominium will sleep FOUR people using the queen bed in the bedroom and the sleep sofa in the living room. The large living/dining room is furnished with two sofas, TV, VCR, CD player, stereo system and gas fireplace. Balcony off the living room has a wonderful view of the spacious Yampa Valley. A great retreat for quality family time or a romantic get-away in the mountains.
Direct ski-In access after a day on the slopes brings you right back to your doorstep. A few steps takes you to your personal ski locker where you can leave your ski equipment before heading into the condo unit located on the same level. An easy walk out of the condo takes you to the ski hill where you can put on your skis and off you go to the Silver Bullet Gondola or either of the Christie Base chair lifts. For apres' skiing, take an easy 2 minute stroll to Ski Time Square by the gondola for restaurants, shops, and nightlife or catch the FREE city shuttle at Christie Base to Old Town Steamboat and experience one of the many great restaurants, pubs or shops.
Payment Policy: Two nights lodging deposit is required to hold reservation. Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Sales Tax additional. $100 Cleaning fee for stays of less than 5 nights.
Cancellation: Cancellation more than 45 days prior to arrival – 1/2 of the deposit returned if we can not rent the unit. Full deposit minus $75 administration fee returned if we can rent the unit. No refunds 45 days or less prior to your arrival. No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
No Pets are allowed. Excellent boarding of pets is available in area. We can suggest a great place for the family pet, where they will have as much fun (swimming, walks in the mountains, etc,). as you will have in Steamboat.
HOUSEKEEPING: The unit is professionally cleaned and inventoried before each guest arrives.
Non-Smoking: This unit is a non-smoking unit and building
Kids 12 and under ski FREE in Steamboat.
Keywords: Ski-in Condominium
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen sleeper sofa
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided
- We are located across from the CHRISTIE BASE SKI LIFT. We are a SKI-IN - walk-out location. What everyone likes about our location is that you do not need a car, you are just a short walking distance from the FREE BUS that provides convenient transport to shops, restaurants and the downtown Steamboat areas. COME SKI OUR FAMOUS CHAMPAGNE POWDER ... Equally stunning in the summer and fall periods. Recreational amenities include hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, tubing, rafting and more! Easy and convenient shuttle transport from Hayden Airport brings you right to the condo door. Additional shuttle transportation is also available directly from Denver International Airport....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- DON'T MISS STEAMBOAT SPRINGS IN THE SUMMER. AS MANY LOCAL TRANSIENTS SAY, THEY CAME HERE FOR THE WINTER TO SKI, STAYED ONE YEAR FOR THE SUMMER AND NEVER LEFT! Steamboat Springs is truly a place to fall in love with. Hike, bike, camp, fish or experience the Hot Springs, Yampa Flat Tops, Hahn's Peak, Rabbit Ear Pass, Fish Creek Falls, or the eight miles of recreational hiking around Steamboat Lake. While visiting Steamboat you will never be bored. as there is always something fun and exciting to do. Time your trip with the many area festivals and activities offered such as the Pro Rodeo Series, Triple Crown Baseball / Fast Pitch Softball, the Yampa River Festival, Hot Air Balloon Rodeo, Wine Festival, Arts Festival, Wild West Air Fest, Octoberfest, Winter Carnival and so much more! Easy and convenient FREE shuttle access to all of these events is offered year round. EXPERIENCE STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, one of Colorado's best kept secrets! Convenient, enjoyable, unforgettable......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Felt just like home! Had everything I needed...fully stocked kitchen & plenty of linens. Had TV in bedroom & LR...loved the fireplace especially since it snowed one day! Awesome location with a beautiful view! I spent alot of time at the hospital and thankfully it was within a mile. Walked down to Gondola Square to watch activities. Very accomodating owners. Would recommend to friends and will be going back. Ate at some great restaurants in old town..Carls, Winona's, Shellys, Fiesta Jalisco. I recommend arriving before dark as the area can be confusing if you've never been there before.
- Guest Marjorie A.
- Date of stay 09/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/03/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, families with young children.
A Fun Time Had By All!
A Fun Time Had By All!
My husband and I stayed here with another couple for a week during July 2011. We had a wonderful time! Steamboat is a friendly town with so much to do and see. The condo lived up to our expectations & matched the pictures/description given. It was clean, well taken care of, and in a quiet complex. We enjoyed the convenient location, too. It had direct access to the mountain for hiking and mountain biking, plus close proximity to shops & restaurants. We were even able to take in the beautiful mountain views from the hot tub during July! The nearby “Ore House” & “Tap House” were our favorite dinning locations. The “Ore House” offered a fancier menu with delicious steaks. The “Tap House” was a good place for drink specials & appetizers. As far as activities go, we would definitely recommend Strawberry Park Hot Springs for any season & whitewater rafting at the Bucking Rainbow in downtown Steamboat. Even though it was a long drive from Wisconsin, we can’t wait to go back!
- Guest Cheeseheads (Sussex, Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 07/17/11
- Review Submitted 01/19/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children.
Early Ski Season ........ Nov 22 - Dec 16 ... $100/night Early Christmas Season .. Dec 17 – Dec 22 ... $150/night Christmas Season ........ Dec 23 – Jan 02 ... $250/night Value Ski Season ........ Jan 03 - Feb 16 ... $150/night Regular Ski Season ...... Feb 17 - Mar 31 ... $160/night Spring Ski Season ....... Apr 1 - Apr 15 ... $100/night Spring/ Fall Season ..... Apr 16 – May 26 ... $75/night, $450/wk Summer Season ........... May 26 - Sept 5 ... $85/night, $550/wk
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 262-212-0840
- Secondary: 262-966-3502
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Storm Meadows Condominiums. Location, location, location ...
Bedroom with queen size bed.
Fully equiped kitchen for entertaining.
Patio balcony view
Summer balloon rally.
Black diamond runs, have at it!
Moguls for the animals ...
Comfortable living room, new furniture in 2013. Couch is a sleeper sofa.
Dining room with patio balcony access located behind blinds.
Extra large twenty person hot tub with 4' depth.
Yampa Valley from the ski hill.
View from the hill. Heavenly!
Tree skiing through the meadows ...
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013