Surrounded by Beauty - Vip #2011 - 7th Night Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Treasure Cay condo description
Stay 6 nights get the 7th night FREE
It’s time to plan your vacation and you dream of the perfect place. Always caught up in the “busy-ness” of life, you imagine serenity, fun, rejuvenation and a deep -rooted desire to laugh, play and “do whatever you want--whenever you want”. At the more-than-lovely oasis of Treasure Cay on the Bahamian Island of Abaco, the Bahama Beach Club eagerly invites you to experience all the joys that this “Family Island” offers.
Sitting on the tranquil sea, The Bahama Beach Club provides the lovely amenities you imagine. Two ocean side fresh water pools footsteps from your beautiful condo, steaming jacuzzis, wading pool, and poolside beach bar where freshly caught seafood tastily sates your tummy and sassy tropical concoctions make you giggle. And then, the workout center can alleviate the guilt!
Surrounding our beautiful Condo, Mother Nature has once again achieved perfection. Whether sunning, jogging, shell-collecting or building sand castles, our uncrowded 3-mile talcum powdery, cool white-sanded beach is a world- class joy. The shallow sand bottom turquoise sea allows for “kids” of all ages to romp, snorkel, swim, dive, sail, fish, and explore. Sunrises and sunsets are “to die for”, the brilliance of the gazillion (count them) stars in the night sky makes one ponder and feel peace. Superlatives abound.
Explore Treasure Cay and Abaco by foot, bike, golf cart, car, and boat. Within walking distance is a Grocery, “Adult Beverage” store, Bakery, Marina, Restaurants, and state of the art Medical Clinic. Perfect your golf and tennis skills on our nearby “walk-to” facilities. Relish the unique historical flavor of the nearby Cays as you Island hop on the sea. If you choose, you can “DO DO DO” until you drop, or be as idle as you love. Perfect for you!
Be it a romantic getaway, a family reunion, or a group of friends escaping “real life”, our luxurious condo offers the best of this Bahamian world. It is a 3 - bedroom, 2 - bath unit with wonderful beach, pool, garden and ocean views. The screened lanai is the perfect spot for dining, relaxing, and playing games. Beautiful, plush, comfortable furniture and island themed accents and art enhance your enjoyment. Savory vittles can be created in the “fully” equipped kitchen and served in wonderful dining room ambiance. Then again, dining under the stars at our Bahama Beach Club Beach Bar is pretty awesome too. The condo also provides TVs in every room, wireless internet, and free long distance calling to U.S. and Canada to make your stay comfortable and well connected with family, work place or friends..
We have come to Treasure Cay every year since 1975—four generations--- and we “treasure” every visit. May you be as lucky as we! Welcome!
Keywords: condominium, Bahamas
- 1650 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- 24 hour fitness center
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear:
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Surf Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Duty Free Shops
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Two Great Restaurants on Property! Seaside, fireside dining make for an unforgettable experience at Bahama Beach Club The lulling sounds of crashing waves and a crackling fire, the view of the sun giving its last hurrah before diving into the ocean and the scent of the freshest catch of the day are all a part of the daily culinary experience at the Bahama Beach Club in Treasure Cay, Abaco. While each of the resort’s condominium-styled suites are fully equipped with spacious kitchens, the hotel’s exquisite eateries, friendly staff and ‘go-with-the-flow’ reservation style continues to the be the center of attention. “Customers and guests can get good food and decent customer service almost anywhere. What sets us apart is the degree to which our staff is willing to go above and beyond to be exceptional,” said Jerry Sternstein, Director of Catering at the Bahama Beach Club. “We develop a genuine relationship with our guests, learning what they like and when they plan to return the next year, taking our dining experience far beyond the menu.” Pool Bar A tiered dining area surrounding one of the resort’s main pools includes a daiquiri bar, beach deck and fire pit. The Pool Bar’s menu is diversified with big emphasis on Bahamian favorites, especially conch done five different ways: chowder, fritters, salad, cracked and grilled. The all-Bahamian team of chefs take tremendous pride in their native recipes while fusing that same local flavor into 8-ounce angus burgers and fish tacos with freshly caught Bahamian snapper or grouper. The bar serves as a welcoming oasis to sunbathers flanking the pool, with bartenders using a special secret recipe to make Bahama Mamas that keep guests coming back for more. Pavilion Just steps from the water, the open air Pavilion offers the perfect spot to mingle with other guests and share tales of the day's adventures, refreshing beverages and mouth-watering dishes. The magnificent glass-enclosed deck features natural slate floors, pecky cedar ceilings and fans and a deck that takes you right out to the beach and fire pit. The Pavilion is open for dinner six days a week with a loose closing policy that ensures that the guests are fully satisfied before the kitchen retires. Themed dinners occur a few nights of the week, with an authentic Italian menu on Wednesdays and a “Steak Under The Stars” Friday touting a 10-ounce filet mignon, 16-ounce New York strip and a 16-ounce Ribeye all flown in from select US distributors. Like its more casual sibling, the Pavilion’s beach deck and fire pit is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner, with gentle ocean breeze passing through and the sound of waves breaking in the short distance. Exceptional Service As if the ambiance and menu weren’t enough, service at the resort often outshines everything else. The Bahama Beach Club has received a Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence award. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Accommodates 2 to 4 people $250 per night
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Accommodates 4 to 6 people $300 per night
Daily Housekeeping Service Available -or- Departure cleaning fee additional
A 20% deposit is required when you book your reservation. Full payment is due 21 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations and reservation changes within 21 days of arrival date are subject to a 3 night penalty.
NOTE: Cancellations during the Christmas, New Year’s, Easter and July 4th Independence Holiday periods are subject to a 7 night penalty and full payment is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Tax Rate 16%
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Treasure Cay International at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Green Turtle Ferry at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Treasure Cay Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Primary: +1 (800) 284-0382 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (561) 337-7978 1-561-337-7978
- Tertiary: +1242 365-8500
- Fax: +1242 365-8501
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013