VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Be a privileged Parisian in this high standard 65m² apartment of rare quality.
Indeed, this apartment is exceptional:
• A perfect location central in Montmartre Village, in a stone building, on 2nd floor (no elevator) on prestigious Avenue Junot, 2mn from Sacré Coeur and Subway • A large and quiet bedroom with bathroom. • A fully equipped kitchen with top quality NEFF equipment. • Modern design and wooden floor
Additionally, the decoration of the apartment is tasteful and many closets are available.
One enters in the apartment in a large entrance that opens to the kitchen right, the living and dining areas left and the master Bedroom face.
Living room is simply 'class' with its beautiful wooden floor, windows and designed furniture and decoration. It offers a living and a dining area. Both areas are linked, making it a spacious room. The living area becomes a second bedroom at night time and accommodates 2 extra guests in the comfortable convertible sofa bed.
Dining area offers an oval marble table for up to 6 guests.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped.
The master bedroom with wooden floor offers a very comfortable queen size bed, a large double window and a nice wardrobe. For groups of up to 4 guests, privacy is assured during the night as one can always close the bedroom door that creates to 2 separate spaces.
The ceramic tiled bathroom is accessed from the bedroom. It offers a sink, shower and a great mirror going from floor to ceiling. Toilet is inside the apartment but separated from the bathroom.
This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations AND is a very charming and restful area to be appreciated after a whole day shopping and walking through museums.
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• Avenue Junot is called the 'Champs Elysees of Montmartre' because of its width. It is the place of residence of many of the show-biz, entertainers
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.
HIGH Autumn Aug 29 - Oct 31, 2015 4 night min stay
LOW Nov Nov 1 - Dec 15, 2015 4 night min stay
HIGH Christmas Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2016 4 night min stay
LOW Winter Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2016 4 night min stay
Present Mar 1 - Mar 4, 2017 4 night min stay
My Standard Rate 4 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Rates may change at any time. Rates vary depending on season ,nbr of guests, occupation & owner. Site instant quotes are based on 2 guests.
- Note that this site automatic estimated quote system calculates rents in a basic way : it may result in higher quote for 6 days than for 7 days or other discrepancies. Therefore we systematically send a detailed quote with description, process & photos.
-We may accept 3 days stay : simply ask 4 days and add actual dates in the comment.
Summary of booking process :
0 - Click on e-mail manager to request (e-mail strongly preferred).
1 - Fast & detailed e-mail answer (check your junk/spam box just in case).
2 - Once agreed on dates, rental amount, and payment way, we send data for payment.
3 - Booking is confirmed on receipt of 50% of rent.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.