Green Living in Newport's Yachting Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newport house description
Experience Newport's first US Green Building Council's LEED certified home! Luxury you can feel good about - organic cotton linens, locally grown and milled hardwood floors, Vermont slate tiles, high-efficiency systems and appliances and low maintenance landscaping.
Walk to Newport's best dining and shopping, the mansions, Tennis Hall of Fame, and the waterfront or relax with beautiful views of the famed gardens of The Elms mansion from the comfort of your beautifully appointed master suite.
Bright and airy modern style with a nod to Newport's rich history - open floor plan designed for entertaining friends and family. Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• 1850 sq ft of fully furnished green renovation
• 4 bedrooms (3 queen, 2 twin) and 3 full baths
• Parking for up to 4 cars
• Master bedroom and bath with walk-in closet and direct view into Elms gardens
• Guest suite on 1st floor with private deck
• Large closets
• 2nd floor washer/dryer
• LEED registered for highest ratings of energy efficiency and indoor air quality
• Gas Heat and Central Air
• Stainless Steel Appliances including gas range
• Hypoallergenic pillows and comforters, organic cotton bed linens and towels
• Basement Storage
• 46-inch LCD TV
• Cable, wireless internet, local phone included
Keywords: House, downtown, central air, parking, luxury
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking for up to 4 Cars, Master Bedroom and Bath with Walk-in Closet and Direct View Into Elms Gardens, Guest Suite on 1st Floor with Private Deck, Large Closets in Every Bedroom, 2nd Floor Washer/Dryer, LEED Registered for Highest Ratings of Energy Efficiency and Indoor Air Quality, Gas Heat and Central Air, Stainless Steel Appliances Including Gas Range, Mudroom, Basement Storage...moreless
- Deck / Patio
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Summer fun in Newport
Summer fun in Newport
Location is perfect, house is immaculate, everything you need and more. We absolutely loved it!
- Guest Matt (DC)
- Date of stay 07/24/13
- Review Submitted 08/04/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
Peak Summer Season: Jul-Aug $23k. includes utilities and water. Summer Monthly: Jun $10k, Jul or Aug $12k. includes utilities and water. Winter: Oct-May $2900/month requires 6 mos lease. Contact us for shorter term Winter rental terms. terms are negotiable $2500 damage deposit required for all long term rentals
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: (617) 784-8276 (Massachusetts, USA)
Links to more information:
Open floor plan with modern design, furniture and fixtures
4 Bedroom (3 queens and 1 with 2 twins)
Parking for 4 cars
Stainless kitchen with Gas cooking
Master Bedroom with 2 large closets and master bath
First floor guest suite with full bath and deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 23, 2013