Ile Saint-Louis Gorgeous Two Bedroom Apartment
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paris Arrondissement 4 apartment description
Ile Saint-Louis, 2 bedrooms. 75004 Paris (1st floor without elevator). 75 square meters / 807 square feet. Sleeps 4. Metro Pont Marie.
• A Stylish Retreat in the Very Heart of Paris : This absolutely charming two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment is located on the idyllic Ile Saint Louis and is the perfect apartment for two couples or a family wanting to explore Paris from this most central and tranquil setting.
Tucked behind its ancient wooden door, across the quiet private courtyard and up the wide wooden staircase one floor of this 17th century building, the apartment has been beautifully remodeled and furnished for complete comfort in this exclusive setting. The large main room is impressive with its tall windows, original wooden beam, white walls and incredibly high ceilings, but has a delightful intimacy and cozy ambiance to help you feel immediately at home.
There is an attractive dining table with chairs for 4 people (plus two further dining chairs stored for extra guests) and an area with comfortable sofa and armchairs and a flat screen wall mounted television. The compact kitchen opens onto the dining area and is fully equipped with all brand-new modern appliances and utensils. A separate, thoughtfully designed laundry area with Miele washing machine and dryer is discreetly recessed behind elegant custom made cabinetry.
Both equally spacious bedrooms have king beds, hand-built closets, tastefully chosen furniture, elegant fabrics and their own bathrooms with purpose built showers and toilets. The bathrooms are luxuriously tiled in textured black, rich chocolate and bright white, with carefully chosen chrome fittings and large rain shower heads.
To ensure your comfort, this unique apartment has central heating and air conditioning, as well as a computer with high-speed Internet.
• An Exceptional and Truly Unique Setting : Almost completely unchanged from Louis XIII’s reign, this authentic and prestigious isle remains a perfect example of the late French Renaissance period. The Ile Saint Louis is a self-contained oasis in the middle of the river Seine, home to quality restaurants and food shops including an excellent and well known cheese shop and butcher and the very famous Berthillon ice cream! Moments from your apartment, on the neighboring Ile de la Cité, is the stunning Notre Dame church, while the Latin Quarter is just across the bridge onto the left bank. To your north explore on foot the whole of the charming Marais neighborhood. With the antique shops in the Village Saint Paul, the lovely and original clothes shops along rue des Francs Bourgeois and all the many sites, museums and galleries in the area, our Ile Saint Louis apartment is the perfect location for touring Paris.
The Metro Pont-Marie is a few minutes walk just across the bridge from your apartment.
- 75 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- There are two large bedrooms each with a king sized bed.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Each bedroom has its own bathroom with large shower.
- • What We Offer Our Guests We will be at hand to meet and settle you into the apartment, answer questions and help out in anyway we can. We can make restaurant, theater and activity reservations and recommendations. As we live in Paris we will happily share our knowledge, insight and experience with our guests. The rental price is all inclusive, including fresh flowers, French wine and croissants upon arrival, maid service once if you are staying more than ten days, a computer with high-speed Internet access, all electricity and heating charges, sheets, bathrobes, towels, liquid soap and staples in the kitchen (salt, pepper, bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar and more). • Computer and Internet Access WIFI is available and included in the rental of this apartment. We also provide a computer (PC) for your use, however, you are welcome to bring your own laptop and we will help you connect it. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Bottled Water
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Computer Available
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect Setting for April in Paris
Perfect Setting for April in Paris
This apartment is ideally located and perfectly appointed for four. The website is accurate in its description, but cannot offer the perspective of just how good it really is. You walk out through the courtyard to the entry portal on the street and there is the Seine and just ahead is Notre Dame. The Pont Marie Metro is just across the bridge. Restaurants and shops fill the streets of the Ile Saint Louis. Because the owners have prepared you so well with their "black book" of details and recommendations, you can explore the area with confidence. The owner offered any help that we needed and always promptly returned our calls. We were met at the apartment on time and given fresh flowers and a bottle of wine as a welcome to our home in Paris. This was our third stay in Paris and it was unanimous that it was the best. I am not sure how the owners arranged for perfect weather, but they did. We will be back, I am sure, and we are recommending the apartment to all our friends so long as they don't want our week.
- Guest John and Sue (Philadelphia, PA USA)
- Date of stay 04/05/11
- Review Submitted 04/19/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
€1750-€2540 per week• Weekly Rental Rates in EUROS March 01 to November 07 € 2230/week January 08 to February 29 November 08 to December 17 € 1750/week December 18 to January 07 € 2540/week One week minimum rental. Note: Rate based on 4 person occupancy. €250 per week charge per person for extra people.Please contact us to ask about availability and price or visit our site at www.parisvacationapartments.com
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: +33 6 63 60 67 14
- Secondary: +33 6 42 00 82 07
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the Building
Living Room/Dining Area
View from the Street
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.