Central Coronado Village Location Close to the Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coronado house description
Enjoy the perfect vacation at our 'Coronado Island Getaway.' This bright and airy 3 bedroom 3 bath home is now available for the perfect vacation. Centrally located in the heart of Coronado, this recently built home is close to everything Coronado has to offer: the historic Hotel del Coronado, world-class golf courses, #1 rated beach in America, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants, historic parks, scenic bike riding, Olympic sized swimming pools, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
Enjoy barbecuing on the large outdoor deck while watching the sun set behind the cliffs of Point Loma. Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This 3 story home has everything to make your stay comfortable: a fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, beautiful hardwood floors throughout, custom crafted wooden staircase and banisters, 46' Samsung flat screen 1080i High -Definition TV with Direct TV in both the living room and master bedroom, BlueRay Disk Player, Wii, PlayStation 2 including games, and a deluxe outdoor 4-burner gas BBQ.
Centrally located in the heart of Coronado:
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 10 minutes walking to white sand beaches
* Hotel del Coronado -- 10 minutes to this classic beach front hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Golf -- 2 minutes to Coronado Municipal Golf Course, 15 minutes to world-famous Torry Pines Golf Course, close to the other 90 other golf courses in San Diego.
* Sailing – 3 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 10 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Biking and Segway rentals --explore the island on a Segway or bicycle
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 5 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 8 comfortably
* Quality European pillow-top tempurpedic queen-size bed in the master bedroom with master bath
* Queen bed in second bedroom with en suite bathroom/shower
* Two twin beds in third loft bedroom with two twin hideaway beds
Living Room: Fireplace, Hi-Definition TV/DVD/DVR/Blue Ray, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone with Unlimited Long Distance, and PlayStation 2 with Video Games.
Fully Equipped Kitchen: stainless steel refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, coffee pot, grinder, toaster, blender, cookware, spices and utensils.
Fully Furnished: Linens, bedding, bath towels, hand towels, iron, ironing board, and alarm clock.
NO SMOKING inside.
Keywords: Coronado San Diego vacation home vacation rental
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely Corondao Home!
Lovely Corondao Home!
This house was perfect for our family! It's a lovely home that is spacious, has all the amenities of home (kitchen stocked with utensils, washer and dryer, flat-screen televisions in every bedroom, etc.), and a wonderful patio on the 3rd floor that overlooks the island - we spent several nights on the patio with a bottle of wine after the kids were in bed. There were bikes, sand toys, boogie boards, beach chairs, beach towels, and coolers to take to the beach, which is .5 miles from the house. It was a long walk for kiddos (especially trying to lug the beach accessories, etc.), so we recommend renting a car. Although the beach isn't right outside the house, we think it's important to note that the house is about as close as you can get to the beach for this price and this much space - we'll certainly consider returning in future years for family vacations!
- Guest Jane (Overland Park, KS)
- Date of stay 08/07/12
- Review Submitted 08/23/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway.
Excellent Coronado Island Vacation Home
Excellent Coronado Island Vacation Home
Excellent property for a stay on Coronado Island. Convenient to all services, dining, and the beach. Our family was 5 (2 Adults, 3 children). We were very comfortable in the unit; there was enough room for every family member to have their space. Unit was extremely was equipped, appliances were perfect. We rarely used the car as walking or biking to the beach, grocery store, restaurants, ice cream palor, etc was the simple....location is perfect. The property owners maintain the unit to perfection. Views from the upper deck are nice. Outdoor Barbeque area off the second level was really nice to have. We highly recommend this property, and will be staying here again. Recommend having dinner one night at Tent City.....a short walk from the property...great food/great service.
- Guest p2_gang (Phoenix, Az)
- Date of stay 07/31/11
- Review Submitted 08/06/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Fabulous Family Time
Fabulous Family Time
The house and location are fabulous! I have been to Coronado many times and could not have asked for a better home. My three kids and I will have many fond memories.
- Guest Fabulous (Portland, Oregon)
- Date of stay 06/25/11
- Review Submitted 07/12/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Coronado Beach House
Coronado Beach House
Cute, comfortable, convenient!
- Guest Foodie (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- Date of stay 08/07/10
- Review Submitted 08/31/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, tourists without a car.
Central Coronado Rental
Central Coronado Rental
We stayed here for a week and it was wonderful!! There were 4 adults and 2 kids. The location is perfect. We walked to the Spreckels Park, to restaurants, the grocery store and to the beach. The house was clean and spacious with plenty of bathrooms for all of us. It was great to have a washer/dryer to use as well. The rooftop patio with the grill was fantastic. We had a wonderful week and would absolutely stay again. I am keeping the number for our next Coronado vacation.
- Guest Midwest Gal (Washington, MO)
- Date of stay 07/31/10
- Review Submitted 08/13/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car.
Jun 2014 .. $12,000/month Jul 2014 .. $13,000/month Aug 2014 .. $12,000/month Please call or email for other rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Coronado Ferry Landing at 1 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak, Downtown San Diego at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5, 163, Interstate 8, 15 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Coronado Beach voted #1 in US by Dr Beach at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several within walking distance at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Bug Bear Mountain at 140 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coronado Island, Torrey Pines, Rancho Bernardo at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several within walking distance at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: We have been renting out our properties in San Diego and Costa Rica since 2005. The 'Coronado Getaway' is our home during the winter months and available for our guests during the summer. We love to travel and have traveled extensively all over the world. During these trips, we have learned what makes an accommodations more enjoyable for our guests. The most satisfying aspect of renting our properties is reading the kind comments from our satisfied guests in our guest book. We strive to do everything possible to ensure that our guests have the best vacation possible.
Why the Owner Chose Coronado:
Living in the village of Coronado is like being transported back in time to a small American town from the late 1800's. It has a small town feel to it where everyone knows everyone else while at the same time having world-class beaches, resorts, restaurants, and shopping. The weather is beautiful year-round.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
There are historical homes and buildings (such as the Hotel del Coronado) throughout the island, which is unusual for California. Everything is within walking distance: the beach, the parks, shopping, and restaurants.
- Primary: (619) 222-5887 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
1. Welcome to Historic Coronado with Top Rated Beaches & the Hotel del Coronado
3. Dining Room
5. Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, Private Balcony and Bathroom
7. Enjoy Spacious Upper Deck with Views of Point Loma
8. Relax in Garden Area Outside of Third Bedroom
11. Visit Hotel del Coronado -- Day Packages Available for Spa and Massage
13. Take the Coronado Ferry to Historic Gaslamp District in Downtown San Diego
15. Swim at Coronado High School's Olympic Size Swimming Pool -- 1 block away
2. Fully-Equiped Gourmet Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances
4. Open Living Room
9. Second Bedroom Sleeps Four with Two Twin and Two Hideaway Beds
7. Third Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and Private Garden and Bathroom
10. Guest Bathroom
12. Spend the Day at One of the Top-Rated Beaches in America
14. Enjoy "Concert in the Park" Sundays at Spreckel's Park -- 3 blocks away
16. Coronado Bay Bridge Connecting Downtown San Diego with Coronado Island
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.