Paradise Resort #1406, Ocean Frt Master Bdrm & Living Rm
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paradise Resort condo description
* Saturday 3PM to Saturday 10AM Rentals Only.
* Schedule your 2014 getaway early. Don't wait until all of the prime weeks are gone.
* Owned by private owners. NOT a corporation. Tempurpedic king size bed in Oceanfront Master Bedroom. This condo unit is rated ***** 5 stars by the people that stay here. We are continually updating our unit to our own high standards. Please enjoy.
* New Nov 2013 - 47' HDTV with HD signal in Living Room. New Tropical Quilts on all 3 beds. All new linens and towels.
* Sept 2013 - Safe for your valuables in Master Bedroom. You set the code.
* Dec 2012 - Secure Kaba front door lock. Requires a random 6 digit code. Same as used in the Pentagon!
* Updates: May 2011 - Lane Entertainment Love-Seat w/cup holders. Mattress & Box Spring enclosures to ensure no allergens or bed bugs. 6 Adirondack chairs with small tables on balcony.
* Dec 2010 - King Sized Tempurpedic Bed (registered trademark) in Master Bedroom, 32' flat Screen TV's in each Bedroom (with HTC Cable).
* Dec 2009 & April 2010: Whirlpool Side by Side Refrigerator with ice & filtered water in door, Bosch Dishwasher, large capacity Front Loading High Efficiency ('HE') Kenmore Washer & Dryer, Samsung 32” HD Flat Screen TV with cable, 3/4 HP garbage disposal, Stainless Steel deeper kitchen sink with all-in-one faucet with spray nozzle, framed large area map (3' x 2') with highlighted points of interest, and many newer decorations that add to our Condo's tropical theme. These are just a few of the updates that this Condo has & is not found in any other unit in this building.
* This is a secure room. A 6 digit code (date & time activated) is given to you after full payment. The building’s cleaning staff does not have codes to your room. A private cleaning service cleans your room before you arrive & after you leave. NOBODY ENTERS YOUR ROOM DURING YOUR STAY. Your parking pass, pool wrist bands, and elevator security scan cards will be waiting for you in your rooms.
*Updated building security for 2010 that requires all individuals to use a scan card to enter all exterior doors into the building. This will help to keep out all persons not registered or staying in the building (vendors, undesirables, etc).
* Paradise Resort. New building in 2007. 14th floor OCEANFRONT unit #1406. Private 26' OCEANFRONT balcony (nobody can see in from the sides). Indoor pool, new larger outdoor pool, Lazy River, two (2) in-ground hot tub, kid’s pool, & building is located on the beach between 2 Piers.
* OCEANFRONT Master Bedroom with king sized bed with Tempurpedic Rhapsody mattress & OCEANFRONT Living Room. 2nd Bedroom with 1 queen & 1 double beds. Unit sleeps 6 comfortably.
* All towels, linens, & welcome basket included in price. 13% Myrtle Beach taxes & $100.00 cleaning fee - NOT INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE. Short distance to airport, shopping, Malls, dining, & over 50 Golf Courses. You must use a credit card & be 25 yrs old to check in. Renters are held liable for any Condo damages.
* Completely equipped full sized Kitchen with Dishwasher, Coffeemaker, all utensils, cookware, dinnerware, ice maker, coffee maker, Microwave, spice rack, etc. Everything you need to live there. A convenience store is located across the street. Bus stop is located in front of the building.
* New Dec 2009: Large capacity HE font loading Kenmore Washer & Dryer in unit that requires HE (Tide, etc.) low suds detergent, 3 TV's with cable, free Internet, & local telephone service
* Amenities include: attached 5 story covered parking, seasonal bar / Restaurant, Poolside seasonal Tiki Bar, Work-out Center, etc. Additional private parking lots (overflow & for trailers) located across the street.
* NO SMOKING ($250 Fines for indoor smoking. This is a smoke free facility!), NO PETS (Penalties & loss of rent for violations), Motorcycle parking available (Trailer parking available - must park across the street in Paradise Resort's private parking lot).
* All info & prices subject to change without notice (but, they shouldn't). Rental & Cleaning prices guaranteed after deposit is received. MB Tax rates are not guaranteed.
* Located at the southern part of Myrtle Beach on the Ocean at 2201 South Ocean Blvd on the strip between 2 piers. Miles & miles of sandy beaches & high rise Condos.
* 3 miles from Myrtle Beach Airport. Convenience 'Mini-Mart' store across the street on this block.
* Walking distance to many restaurants (one located in this building), shopping, amusement park, etc.
* City Bus stop located directly in front of this building.
* Short drives to upscale Market Commons Mall an outdoor Mall with 14 Screen Multiplex Cinema(1 year old), Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, over 50 Golf Courses, Carolina Opry, Dixie Stampede, over 1,000 restaurants, shopping, shopping, shopping......
* Sit in the 14th floor Condo living room & see nothing but ocean. Nobody can see into your private balcony from the sides.
Attached covered parking,
Fully loaded kitchen,
Oceanfront master bedroom with king bed & Tempurpedic mattress,
Oceanfront living room with HD TV,
Sleeps 6 comfortably,
Restaurant, tiki bar, bar, indoor / outdoor pool, lazy river & hot tub,
4 Elevators outside this condo
- On floor 14
- 1025 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Full sized appliances: Side by side Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Electric flat top Stove w/Oven, Blender, Mixer, Toaster, Coffee Maker, double sink with 3/4 horse Garbage Disposal, full spice rack, etc. Everything you need to live there....moreless
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Towels Provided:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning:
- 6 year old building, Private owner (not associated with Front Desk). Cleaning service before you arrive & after you check out (Nobody enters your room during your stay). Sat (3PM check-in) to Sat (10AM check-out) rentals only (Unless a last minute deal is granted by owner). Attached 5 story private covered parking. Upgraded all appliances to top of the line models. Full service Restaurant with daily buffet, Bar, & Pool side Tiki Bar. Oceanfront living room. Oceanfront master bedroom. 2 full Bathrooms with Hair Dryers in each. Lazy River, Indoor & Outdoor Pools, 2 in ground Hot Tubs, & Kiddie Pool. 4 Elevators located outside this Condo. Security card exterior doors to building (keeps out un-registered people). 32' flat screen HD TV in Living Room with Cable. 32' flat screen TV's with basic cable in each bedroom. 26' Private Balcony (nobody can see you from the sides). 6 Adirondack chairs on 26' balcony....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Video Library:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Helicoptor rides nearby, Over 1000 restaurants & dining, Over 70+ Golf Courses, Upscale shopping 2 miles, 2 miles to Airport, Miles of White Sandy Beaches, Located on the strip between 2 Piers, 14 screen Movie Cinemas nearby, Many malls in MB area, Outlet malls nearby, Mini Mart across street, Broadway at the Beach, Ripley's Aquarium, Carolina Opry, Dixie Stampede, Legend's In Concert, all shopping & entertainment located in or around MB, Bus stop is in front of this building....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Best condo ever!
Best condo ever!
Best vacation ever at myrtle beach. The condo was wonderful, clean and relaxing and the decoration was beautiful. The owners are constantly updating, we will definitely be back next year. The owners were very helpful and I would definite recommend it to friends and relatives.
- Guest Wanda,Sharon& Jack (Tennessee )
- Date of stay 09/07/13
- Review Submitted 10/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you very much for the review. It is so easy when you have such great people renting your condo. Will be glad to have repeat renters like you every year!! Really enjoyed our great conversations too!!!!
Fantastic place to stay and even better renters!
Fantastic place to stay and even better renters!
There is not much more that I can say more than that this place was fantastic! We had the most wonderful time in MB and it was because of how great the condo was, it's location, and just how home like it felt. It is rare to stay somewhere that it feels just like home and this unit is exactly that. And I cannot say enough about the renters; they made everything wonderful. They stayed on top of everything before, during, and after our stay. I would recommend this rental to anyone looking for a great place to stay in MB!
- Guest Sean and Heather (Pittsburgh)
- Date of stay 08/17/13
- Review Submitted 08/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you very much for such a nice review! We strive to make our condo very homey and comfy and it is so nice to have such great reviews. It is also nice to have such great people renting our condo and taking such good care of our home.
We had an amazing time! This was our first visit to Myrtle Beach and it was very memorable. We really enjoyed our Paradise accomodations and the location on the beach. Thank you to the Coyler's for sharing their retirement home with us. It was exactly as advertised and we would recommend it for anyone wanting an excellent location on the beach to share with your family.
- Guest Kim (Missouri)
- Date of stay 08/03/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, girls getaway, families with young children.
Very Nice Vacation
Very Nice Vacation
Haven't been to Myrtle Beach in quite a while and couldn't have picked a better place to stay. It was everything we were told it would be. Clean, great view, everything was there that we needed to make this vacation a wonderful one. Will hopefully spend another vacation here in the future. Highly recommend this place for your next vacation.
- Guest Thomas R. (Baltimore,MD)
- Date of stay 07/27/13
- Review Submitted 08/07/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car, families with young children.
We love this place. The place is the nicest cleanest vacation spot we have ever had the opportunity to stay at. This was our second year spending our vacation in this condo and to some it up in one word... EXCELLENT!!!!. We would recommend this condo to anyone whom would ask without reservation. The owners have put forth a lot of work and time into their condo and we feel very privaledged to to stay there. They have thought of everything that a person would need during a stay . Thank you so much: The Baisi's from West Virginia
- Guest Bud (Gerrardstown WV)
- Date of stay 07/06/13
- Review Submitted 07/20/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children.
We had a wonderful stay at paradise resort. The owners were great to work with and answered all my questions. When we arrived the condo was clean and had everything that we needed. We stayed with 5 adults and two kids (3 & 2). We all had a terrific time. The beach was nice and the pool was big. It was a little crowded due to the holiday weekend but we still had plenty of space and lots of fun. Thanks for letting us use your condo!
- Guest Matt D.
- Date of stay 06/29/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to ensure that all of you have a great vacation and welcome you to come back anytime!!
We have stayed in more condos then I can count at Myrtle beach. This one is by far the best. Everything the say about it is true. You will not need anything they don't have there. It was a very comfortable condo. And the furniture is great. You feel like you are at home.
- Guest Jimmie S.
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/26/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your kind words and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our winter home!!
Everything you want in a rental property!!
Everything you want in a rental property!!
This was not our first rental from VRBO but it was the best thus far. The photos and description of the property are just what it is. One photo has a rainbow and we really did get one the week we visited. Everything was clean and neat. We had plenty of space to relax in at night without being crowned. The living room furniture was very comfortable as were the beds. An incredible bonus of having a large washer and dryer and a full size kitchen with everything you would need in a kitchen away from home. Mike and Johanna were very accommodating making sure every details was attended to before we got there and left a nice basket of treats and things we may not have thought of. Sand toys for the children and noodles for the pool if needed were provided on the spacious balcony. We saw dolphins twice from the balcony location. Nearby activities were only a short drive we would definately recommend Boardwalk on the Beach. Our two boys 10 and 12 want to come back here instead of going on a cruise. We are looking forward to our next trip to Myrtle Beach and staying at this rental.
- Guest Dawn H. (Brooklyn)
- Date of stay 04/13/13
- Review Submitted 04/24/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children.
Owner response: Thank you very much for your kind words. We strive to ensure that everything is as we describe it to all that stay. We love repeat renters.
Andy & Jeanie DeGaust, Nova Scotia.
Andy & Jeanie DeGaust, Nova Scotia.
My wife and I stayed at the Colyer residence for 2 1/2 months beginning 1 January, 2013. We also wintered in this residence in 2011 & 2012. All aspects of our stays were superb. It is the finest condo in the bldg. The furnishings, appointments and appliances are A-one quality, the apartment is spotless, the decor indicative of great discrimination on the part of the owners, such so that one feels completely at home. In addition, our relationship with the owners was outstanding . In fact, we stayed closely in touch with Mike and Johnna because they wanted our assurance that we were comfortable and to know about any problems we may have experienced. We encountered none. This condo will satisfy the most discriminating client in terms of location, proximity to essentials like restaurants, shopping, theatres and recreation facilities in the community apart from those within the building. For the sports minded, there's baseball, golfing and swimming. For the hikers, there's the State Park nearby, there are several modern movie theatres in the area and more interesting restaurants than one can count. For those who prefer to spend their time quietly at home preparing their meals or watching premium television channels, this is the place for you. My wife enjoyed preparing meals and I enjoyed watching my Montreal Canadiens hockey team play on the excellent flat screen TV!! We have absolutely no reservations about reccommending this condo to our friends and relatives.
- Guest Andy (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/02/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Thanks Andrew and Jean! You guys are so special to us! We really have enjoyed getting to know you both and loved our special phone calls! You were great people to have staying in the condo during the winter months.
Mike and Johnna
Mike and Johnna
It is the most fabulous place I have ever stayed in. We feel like we our at home. Extremely clean, comfortable. Every amenity you need. The hospitality is incrediable. There is so much very close to do or just sit in the sun and relax. Lots of places to eat close by or stay in and cook.
- Guest Howie (Massachusetts)
- Date of stay 10/01/12
- Review Submitted 11/30/12
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Owner response: Howie and Donna We love having you come back every year and hope you continue to come back and enjoy your month in the condo!!!
12/01/13 P.M. to 04/05/14 A.M. = Not Available 04/05/14 P.M. to 05/03/14 A.M. = $850 Per Week 05/03/14 P.M. to 05/24/14 A.M. = $1350 Per Week 05/24/14 P.M. to 06/28/14 A.M. = $1550 Per Week 06/28/14 P.M. to 07/05/14 A.M. = $1750 Per Week 07/05/14 P.M. to 08/16/14 A.M. = $1550 Per Week 08/16/14 P.M. to 09/13/14 A.M. = $1350 Per Week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Myrtle Beach at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Hello, we are Mike & Johnna Colyer. We currently live in Ohio. We enjoy going to college football games, gardening, our 5 grandchildren, & riding our Honda Gold Wing. This is our home away from home. We encourage repeat weekly renters. The unit is very clean, well kept, decorated with a Tropical theme, and continually updated with upscale appliances and decorations to meet our own high standards. We furnish this Condo as we do our own home. Please enjoy it.
Why the Owner Chose Paradise Resort:
We retire a few months per year away from those very cold Ohio winters. We love this building, staff & the miles of beaches at Myrtle Beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The views from our Living and Master Bedrooms are nothing but Ocean. Leave the Master Bedroom door cracked open to hear the ocean waves all night long. For the Golfer, you are near 70+ golf courses (the Golf Capital of the US). Easy access to fine dining. Over 500+ places to Dine. Many shopping opportunities nearby: several indoor malls & outlet malls (Upscale 'Market Commons' mall located 2 miles away with state of the art Cinema with 14 screens). The cleanliness of this building is outstanding. Convenient parking at the 5 story attached Covered parking garage. There are 4 elevators & enclosed hallways that are climate controlled. There is a lot of world class live entertainment nearby.
- Primary: + (937) 537-0197
- Secondary: + (937)539-0195
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Paradise Resort, UNIT #1406, Attached 5 Level Parking Garage & 2 Private Lots!
Full Sized & Fully Equipped Kitchen & Oceanfront Living Room
Dining Area & HDTV. DVD's, Games, Books, Stocked In This Cabinet
26' Private Balcony Looking North. Nobody Can See You From Sides!
26' Private Balcony Looking South. Beach Toys Are Kept Here For You To Use!
Outdoor Pool By The Ocean! Also: Indoor Pool, Lazy River, Kids Pool & 2 Hot Tubs
Safe In Master Bdrm. New in Sept 2013. Create Your Own Code!
Full Size Front Loading Washer & Dryer. Uses HE Detergent ONLY.
2nd Bdrm w/Queen & Full Beds. Flat Screen TV w/DVD Player. Ceiling Fan.
Secure Kaba Lock. 6 Digit Date/Time Activated Codes. Same Used At The Pentagon!
Patio Area W/Tiki Bar & DJ During Peak Season.
Sandal's Restaurant On-Site. Breakfast Buffets & Made To Order Menu. Daily Specials!
Sunrise At Myrtle Beach! Your View Every Morning From The 14th Floor Balcony!
Oceanfront Tropical Themed Living Room (You See Nothing But OCEAN!!!
Keurig Coffee Maker - Bring Your K-Cups! We Also Have Mr Coffee.
The Beach Is 14 Floors Below You. Relax On The Balcony's 6 Adirondack Chairs!
The Patio Has A Tiki Bar With A DJ During Peak Seasons!
Master Bdrm w/Tempurpedic Rhapsody King Size Mattress. You See Nothing But Ocean
Tropical Themed Master Full Bath. Hair Dryer Included.
Pantry: Toaster, Blender, Croc Pot, Mr Coffee, Elec Skillet, Iron, Ironing Board
2nd Bathroom. Tropical Themed Bathroom For The Kids! Hair Dryer Included.
Lazy River & Hot Tub #1 Shown. Also: Kiddie, Hot Tub #2, Indoor Pools Not Shown.
Workout Facility On Site!
Welcome Basket W/Pool Passes, Security Scan Cards, & Parking Pass In Room.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013