Spectacular Three Bedroom Rental in the Entrance: Lakeside Waterfront Apartment 18
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Terrigal apartment description
Directly on the Lakefront, this three bedroom holiday apartment in The Entrance is pure luxury, accommodating seven adults in comfort with no bunk beds. This spacious and well-appointed apartment faces north east with unrestricted water views, including breathtaking views of Tuggerah Lakes, Pelican Island, The Entrance Bridge and beyond. If you can drag yourself away from the balcony BBQ, drinks and water watching, you'll find The Entrance offers activities and sites that appeal to everyone. The only problem will be fitting it all in!
Featuring three separate bedrooms and a total of five beds (Main bedroom - queen bed, second bedroom - a double and a single bed, third bedroom - two single beds). The apartment has two modern bathrooms, two toilets, two walk-in showers and a relaxing 12 jet spa bath in the main bathroom to ensure you unwind after a day in paradise. The apartment boasts a stylish kitchen, large pantry, full size fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher. There is a separate laundry with two dryers. Our large pure leather lounge will sit all seven adults comfortably with two recliners and an extra large LCD flat screen TV and Panasonic sound system. There are also three flat screen TV's in the bedrooms, all with inbuilt DVD players.
The balcony is a perfect setting to take in the breathtaking views while enjoying a BBQ. There is also reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and an electric fireplace. This let also comes with secured parking for two cars, lockup basement storage and use of pool, gym and games room facilities. Please note: Pets are not allowed and smoking is only permitted outside in the balcony area.
- 114 m²
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- The main bedroom features a queen size bed, premium luxury euro pillow top mattress, water & bridge views, luxurious ensuite with an extra large shower, 32 inch LCD TV with built-in DVD player and 2 large built in mirrored wardrobes, 6 drawer tallboy and bedside tables. Second bedroom has a double bed with a premium pillow top mattress and single bed with premium pillow top mattress, built in mirrored wardrobe with bedside table, ample storage, LCD TV with built-in DVD player and unrestricted water views. The Third bedroom has 2 single beds both with premium pillow top mattress with unrestricted water views, bedside table and petitions supplied for privacy, LCD TV with built-in DVD player and unrestricted water views...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Private undercover balcony with outdoor table setting and natural gas Weber BBQ provide a perfect setting to take in the relaxing atmosphere and breathtaking views. The apartment has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning for your comfort and an electric fireplace with flame brightness control for those romantic evenings beside the water. The secured building includes underground parking for 2 cars and lift access, complete with shared resort style facilities including swimming pool, gym and games room....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|End January - Mid April 2014
Mar 1 - Apr 10, 2014
2 night min stay
Extra Nights: AU$225
|April 2014 School Holidays
Apr 11 - Apr 26, 2014
4 night min stay
Extra Nights: AU$225
|April - July 2014
Apr 27 - Jul 12, 2014
2 night min stay
Extra Nights: AU$185
|July 2014 Special
Jul 13 - Jul 17, 2014
3 night min stay
Extra Nights: AU$149
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AU$) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning AU$90
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Newcastle Airport at 104 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Stockton Ferry Terminal at 77.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Tuggerah Station at 15.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Pacific Highway at 18 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Main Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Martiniz at 0.02 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Perisher at 584 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Shelly Beach Golf Club at 3.6 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Martiniz at 0.02 Kilometres
Wake up to this stunning view over the lake
The balcony offers protection for the midday sun
This beautiful kitchen is a pleasure to cook in
This rental offers immense amounts of space
This vast bedroom is the last word in comfort
A single and a double bed, with lakeside views
The bathroom, with walk-in shower and spa
This complex is a stone’s throw from the lake
This glamorous pool makes you feel like a star
Fisherman’s Wharf, with a number of restaurants
Hire a boat and spend a quiet day fishing
The Entrance is home to a number of cafes
Great for fishing, boating and swimming
Our spacious balcony with seating and gas BBQ
Chic and modern, the dining area oozes class
An extra large flat screen TV for movie night
The chic ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
The third bedroom also boasts amazing views
Secure parking, for your peace of mind
Enjoy boating and fishing at Tuggerah Lakes
Enjoy a dip in the pool or visit the games room
Can you imagine a better holiday than this?
This area boasts outstanding natural beauty
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.