Lakefront, Gulf Access, Heated Pool, Quiet Neighborhood, Custom Built Home 2002
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes, Northwest house description
This home features 3 bed, 2 bath plus a den. It is located on direct gulf access Lake Wazee overlooking the mangrove preserves and caddy corner from the prominent subdivision 'North West Estates.' It features a large kitchen with oversize cabinets with pantry, flat top stove and double oven for the chef. The floor plan is an open great room, cathedral ceiling with a 16' x 8' slider that shows a magnificent view of the lake/pool area for enjoying the sun rise or the occasional dolphins rolling in the lake while having your morning coffee. Roman style heated pool thats convenient to swim, play or just plain relax in. There is also a separate den with a futon sofa that looks to the West to watch the beautiful sunset over the preserve in the luxury of your home. There is a boat lift for your use, a couple of bicycles & fishing rods, beach chairs, and coolers. Home was custom built and has over 2000sf of living area with a oversize two car garage with plenty of shelving for storage
Bring your boat or rent a boat or kayak. Boat lift available for your use. It only takes minutes to get to Matlacha Pass and less than an hour to get to the gulf beaches (Ft Myers Beach) or surrounding islands (Caya Costa, Cabbage Key, Upper Captiva, Sanibel, Boca Grande) by boat. This area has some of the best fishing around or you can fish of the dock right behind the home. You can also enjoy kayaking on the lake or through the mangroves just around the corner.
Home is close to restaurants and shopping on Pine Island Rd. Within a few miles to Matlacha (a cute small old Florida fishing town)has galleries, restaurants, shopping, tours). Enjoy golfing within a few miles at Coral Oaks Golf Course or try Joe Stonis Park just a few miles away. (great for walking, running, tennis, shuffle board)
Or just sit back and enjoy having a morning coffee on Lanai overlooking lake as the sun rises. Relax in the pool overlooking the lake. The most beautiful sunsets are in NW Cape Coral overlooking the mangroves to the west.
- 2010 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master suite has a queen bed, large walk in closet with hobbie desk and cabinet, own bathroom with toilet, soaking tub, large shower, TV, DVD player, and own exit to pool area. Second bedroom has queen bed, TV, and shares a seperate full bath including shower, sink and toilet and has its own exit/entrance to pool area. Third bedroom has a full bed and TV. The Den has a desk and chair with free high speed wireless Internet access connection also a Futon couch/bed that looks to the west for watching the awesome sunset in the luxury of a cooled home. Alarm clocks in all bedrooms. Living room has a large TV with DVD/VCR player and seperate stereo system with disc player....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Dining area has table & chairs that looks out to pool & lake. Roman style pool electric heated if needed for your comfort. Dock with boat lift, 2 fishing rods & 2 bicycles. Kitchen is stocked with many dishes, plastic glasses for pool area, serving bowls, pots & pans, baking pans, flat top 4 burner stove top and double oven. The house has blow/hair dryers in each bathroom, alarm clocks, Basic cable TV with wireless high speed Internet access. Living room and all bedrooms have a TV. Gas grill on pool deck for barbeque. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout home. The pool area is screen covered. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
sports and adventure activities
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Water Cooler
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Small Cooler
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Boat Dock
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Best place in Cape Coral !!!
Best place in Cape Coral !!!
We spent over a month in the Cape Coral area and this place was our favourite. Big open water view (hard to find) gives you a great deal of privacy compared to most spots. We stayed for one week here and seen dolphins 3 times from the dock. We spent a month else where and never seen anything. We caught fish from the dock every day but not once at the other place we stayed. Every thing you need is five minutes away yet the house is in a very quiet area and full of stuff to use. The owner was very good to deal with and the price is the full price. I was not impressed by the rental company we used for the other place we rented. They had the bare necessities (half role of toilet paper) hydro bill after rent and a $35 charge if you don't clean the grill, but nothing to clean it with. If you are looking to relax pool side with a great view and enjoy nature this is the place to go in Cape Coral. We will be back.
- Guest Carrie-Ann W.
- Date of stay 02/21/13
- Review Submitted 03/19/13
Owner response: I am very happy that you were pleased with your stay. I always take past renters recommendations to make it better for the next. Its been a pleasure.
Christmas in Cape Coral
Christmas in Cape Coral
We and our family friends spent a wonderful week in Cape Coral, far away from our home, which has proven to be too cold for that period of time. The house was welcoming, and Bill was always available to answer any questions we had. We were pleasantly surprised to see the kitchen fully equipped with mixing bowls, cups, knives, spatulas, etc. Additionally, we had cleaning supplies such as paper towels, soap, and detergent. We even found some spices in one of the cabinets! The view from the living room was just as a dream, specifically in the morning, during sunrise. Two bicycles in the garage helped us with the “workout” during the afternoon. What we liked most was that each room had its own TV and DVD, so everybody could watch what they wanted to watch. It was truly a dream vacation. Thank you for your hospitality, Bill! We will be back soon!
- Guest Elena (Lilburn, GA)
- Date of stay 12/22/12
- Review Submitted 01/14/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Apr 30, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 11%
- Cleaning $150
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International at 31 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cape Coral Yacht Club at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Coral Oaks at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Stevie Tomatoes at 7 Miles
- Primary: +1 239 443-7203 Call from 9am-9pm EST
- Secondary: +1 239 443-7088 Call from 9am-9pm EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dine under the Lanai.
From the seawall looking to the southeast.
Just relax in the pool.
Try out fishing from the dock. Snook, trout, redfish and snapper.
Double oven and flat top stove for the cook.
His and hers sink.
Guest bedroom 2 (Queen).
Guest bedroom 3 (full).
View of peaceful Wazee Lake. Dolphin and manatee can be seen from time to time.
Grill by the Pool.
24' boat is the maximum to fit on the lift.
Large open living room with buckskin leather sofa.
Large soaker tub with seperate shower.
This bathroom is shared by GUEST BEDROOMS two and three and also accesses pool.
Guest bedroom 2.
Guest bedroom 3.
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.