Kumulani G2 - Beautiful Ocean View! No Cleaning Fee!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Experience sweeping views of the ocean, golf course & mountains from this well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo at Kumulani at the Uplands at Mauna Kea.
This spacious ground floor condo is tastefully furnished with some Tommy Bahama furnishings. The master bedroom has a king bed and TV. The second bedroom has a queen bed. There is a sofabed in the living room and den so this unit will accommodate up to 6 people comfortably. High speed wireless internet access is available at no additional charge. Other features include a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, washer & dryer and AC.
Access to use the Club at Mauna Kea facilities is not included but may be added on for an additional fee. Access includes: charging privileges on the resort, use of the pool, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels at both the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, use of the fitness center and beach/hotel parking at Mauna Kea Hotel and discounted rates for golf & tennis. Please inquire directly for more information.
* HI ID #W30005862-01
**Need more space?? Contact us for multiple unit bookings to accommodate large groups!!!
- On floor 1
- 2029 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size bed (1), Queen Bed (2), Sofabed (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- The 2013 resort fee is a $150 account set-up, plus $60/adult (21 and over) and $40/youth (14-20 years old), for the duration of your stay. Children under 14 are free. This is a one time fee. Access includes: charging privileges, use of the pool, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels at both the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, use of the fitness center and beach/hotel parking at Mauna Kea Hotel and discounted rates for golf & tennis. Please inquire directly for more information....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Porch / Veranda
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Jan 6 - Dec 13
3 night min stay
Dec 15 - Jan 4
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Reservation Deposit: For stays up to 14 nights, 2 night deposit is due at time of booking. For stays of 15+ nights, 1/3 of total owed (less tax & security deposit) is due at time of booking.
Full Payment (5-14 night stay): Due 30 days prior to arrival.
Full Payment (Christmas Season & 15+ night stay): Due 60 days prior to arrival.
A 1-night refundable security is due with final pay
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Kona International Airport at 27 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Mauna Kea Beach & Hapuna Beach at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mauna Kea Beach Hotel & Hapuna Prince Beach Hotel at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mauna Kea & Hapuna Golf Course at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Mauna Kea Beach Hotel & Hapuna Prince Beach Hotel at 1.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We wanted a first class home at the Mauna Kea Resort.
Why Mauna Kea:
Mauna Kea North Fairways is one of the best locations in Hawaii and has fabulous ocean views!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Very private home with pool and lots of space for entertaining and enjoyment.
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 822-4252 ext 2
- Secondary: Direct (808) 883-8500 ext 2
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, June 17, 2013