At the Springs Cabin=Walking Location+Colorado Decor
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Manitou Springs cottage description
This cottage built originally around 120 years ago has been lovingly restored to include all of the amenities you want and prices that you can afford. The Cabin has many amenities including an 86 gallon Jacuzzi for Two, an Oversized Separate Tiled Shower, Air Conditioning, a Remote Controlled Fireplace,a Comfy Reading Chair, a Flat Screen TV with Cable, Wireless Internet Access,Off Street Parking, a Queen Sized Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattress, a Kitchenette with Microwave, Refrigerator, Toaster, etc. ,a Table and Chairs for Dining or playing cards, Stained Glass Windows and these are just a few of the highlights!
The cabin has a patio with awesome views. Walk out of the cottage and stroll three short blocks to downtown Manitou Springs or just two blocks in the other direction you will be at the Pikes Peak Cog Railway or the Iron Springs Chateau Melodrama Theatre.There are over 45 attractions within 30 minutes of the property.
You won't find a nicer stand alone cabin in this area!
At the Springs has been featured in National Publications and enjoyed by Honeymooners, Business Travelers, Writers just trying to find a quiet place to write, Single Travelers concerned about a great, safe environment, and many Regular Folks just wanting to take in the wonderful hiking right out the door. If you want to enjoy the many high energy activities such as mountain climbing, horseback riding or cycling it is all here. If you wish to just snuggle up with a good book, sit on the porch, relax and watch the clouds roll by-you can do that here, too. The choices are all up to you.
In Summer, you'll find some bonuses in the Cottage including Coffee, some common condiments including Sugar, Creamer,Mustard for a quick Hot dog, Salt, Pepper, even a cereal or two . Sometimes there are some fresh fruits. If you want a quick breakfast, all you'll need to bring is the milk! No extra charge-it is complimentary!
In Fall, Winter and Spring we offer a few more added selections stocked in the kitchen at no extra charge. It is included! Want some popcorn-you'll find it in the kitchenette. Want a nice selection of regular or decaf teas or hot chocolate-you'll find that as well.
Any other questions? Please feel free to call the Owner/Manager. We want you to find your perfect little bit of heaven here-so please call Jeanne to go ahead and reserve your ideal stay!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- There is a remote controlled fireplace and a good sized antique dresser for your clothes. Reading lights are on both sides of the bed as well as end tables on both sides. There are four windows that open for great ventilation as well as the cabin being Air Conditioned. The bedroom is carpeted for your comfort....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- There is an 86 gallon jacuzzi tub as well as a large oversized tiled shower in the bathroom. There is lots of counter space for all of your goodies. Toiletries and a hair dryer are provided. The luxury bath has an antique lighting fixture on a dimmer to set the mood to relax or turn up the lighting level to start your day. Stained glass windows, a pedestal sink, a large mirror hung from the ceiling and a toilet complete the bath....moreless
- Because we back a National Forest built into a mountainside, there are stairs to the cabin's front door, therefore elderly, children or anyone with any walking disabilities may find this is not the best choice. We welcome anyone and have hosted guests from 3 months to 94 years old, but we are at 6500 elevation, so we leave that decision up to you. Most guests love that we are up and away from the road noise and that the views are incredible! It feels so private and yet just three blocks from downtown. Long term lodgers are welcome October-April. Call for rates....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
Nestled at the base of America's Mountain is Manitou Springs-the business district is just three blocks from the Cottage with lots of great unique shops, restaurants and pleasant promenades....moreless
- Mountain View
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Basic Soaps
- Local Activities Guide
- Towels Provided
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Ceiling Fans
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Alarm Clock
- Activities Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Hair Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Coffee Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Spa Whirlpool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Sep 15, 2013
3 night min stay
Notes: Rates are from $135-$165 in Peak Season. Weekly Rates are from $900-$1050 per week.
Sep 16 - May 9, 2014
3 night min stay
Notes: Rates are less Fall-Spring. Weekly Rates from $700-$800. Christmas/Holiday Rates slightly higher.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Tax Rate 11.03%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs at 19 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 24 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hells Kitchen Pizza-2 blocks at Manitou Springs
Year Purchased: 1994
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
This cottage is nestled into the mountainside above any street noise with hiking trails right out the back of the Property. It sits so close in to town yet feels like a sanctuary or retreat for one or two people. Safe, quiet, convenient and loaded with amenities! A true escape at the foot of America's Mountain!
- Primary: 719 332-8218
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Tucked into the mountainside, this great cottage in the pines awaits you.
Comfy Seating and Good Lighting in the Front Room
An Antique Dresser+Remote Control Fireplace warms your toes on cool Fall nights.
Beautiful Stained Glass Windows make your private views special in the Bath!
Store your goodies in the fridge or warm up leftovers in the microwave!
View from the front porch of the cottage in June.
Come Relax in the Jacuzzi!
Pikes Peak is snow covered 9 mos. a year.
Take a scenic ride to enjoy Fall colors!
Fabulous Hiking is behind the cabin and is glorious in the Fall!
Can you spot the Cottage tucked behind a Spruce tree at the foot of Pikes Peak?
Crawl into the Queen Bed with Reading Lights on both sides of the bed.
A huge 86 gallon Jacuzzi to comfort you after a long mountain hike!
Spring on the Cabin's Patio!
Take a stroll in the snow in Garden of the Gods!
It is common to be greated by a herd of deer right behind the cabin.
Charming Downtown Manitou is just 3 blocks from At the Springs Cabin.
Norris Penrose Center-Home of many Horse Events+Pikes Peak Rodeo in July-4 miles
Fresh Snow in February!
Fresh Snow on the Back of the Cottage in March!