Renovated 3 Bdrm Montauk House, 1.5 Blocks from Beach + Village
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-28 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Montauk house description
Terrific place in an amazing location. Walk to everything from the house. One of the few rentable houses where you are very close to both beach and the village.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath
- newly renovated, open floor plan
- air conditioned
- prime location in Surfside neighborhood - 2 blocks from the beach and 1 block from Village (restaurants, shops etc)
- huge lawn!
- ideal place for a family with kids -- once you arrive you can very easily walk to everything in the village (restaurants, bars, shops, etc) and the ocean beach
- very short drive or long walk to pond or bay water -- beautiful non-ocean beaches
- laundry -- washer/dryer
- patio with BBQ grill
- indoor/outdoor speakers (with Ipod hook-up)
- flat screen TVs
- beach chairs
- 2 fans
- plates, pots and pans etc are included
- driveway for parking
Surfside neighborhood -- highly coveted Montauk neighborhood that is one of the closest locations to the beach and village. You won't need a car once you're at this house -- you can just relax and enjoy the laid back Montauk vibe.
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
local services and businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Near The Ocean
sports and adventure activities
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Dining Area
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Local Maps
- Washing Machine
- Broadband Access
- Activities Guide
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Walkway To Water
- Outdoor Grill
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 13 - Apr 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Jul 29 - Aug 27, 2014
28 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency ($) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Fees and Taxes:
- Cleaning $140
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Islip Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Viking Fleet at 3 Miles
- Nearest Train: Long Island Rail Road at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Montauk Highway (Rt 27) - 1 block away at Montauk
- Nearest Beach: Atlantic Beach (1.5 blocks away) at Montauk
- Nearest Golf: Montauk Downs at 1.5 Miles
Sliding doors leading out from kitchen to backyard and patio; renovated kitchen.
Map showing distance to beach and town
Open layout leading to master bdrm with queen bed and 2nd bdrm with 2 twin beds.
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.