Garden of Eden with Pool in Solana Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Solana Beach house description
Walk to the beach, Design District, train station, restaurants, race track or just relax at home. Dine outside either quietly in walled patio area with koi pond or entertain poolside on large patio area with gazebo, Jacuzzi, and BBQ. Surround yourself with fruit trees and flowers. Pick your own tomatoes.
The house has been recently remodeled and features hard wood and tile floors. Included in the 3200 sq. feet are 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6), 2 baths, living room, dining room, large kitchen, laundry room, and family room. The upstairs master bedroom includes a walk in closet, huge designer bathroom, a balcony in the front, and a large ocean view deck. Two bedrooms have king size beds and the third has twin beds. Off street parking is available in this quiet upscale neighborhood.
House with pool, Half mile from the beach,
private home with pool and jacuzzi, house with Koi pond,walk to beach,walk to train
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (2) There is one King Bed located in the upstairs Master Suite with access to two different balconies. There is another King Bed located downstairs in the First Bedroom., Twin or Single Beds (2) There are two Single beds located in downstairs bedroom #2. It has a French door leading to the pool area., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Parking Off Street:
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- This property is 1/2 mile from Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach, CA. It is walking distance to the Solana Beach Amtrak station, The pool is connected to the jacuzzi. The gazebo next to the pool has a hammock for relaxing. There is a private patio off of the Master Suite that has an Ocean View and seating. The Koi pond on the South side of the house has additional outdoor dining space with direct access off of the living room. The local weather can be located on weather.com. Just put zip code 92075 and your forcast will be listed. We look forward to having you visit our Private Pool home....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Deck / Patio:
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- The beach is about a half mile from this private home. Swimming, surfing, snorkeling, tide pool searching, and sunbathing are all available. Also the train station is less then a mile away. It can connect you to San Diego, the Airport (with one transfer), Mexico, Anaheim, Los Angeles and Santa Barbara. Local restaurants include, Ki's Restaurant which has an Ocean View, Roberto's Restaurant (Mexican Food), the Chart House Restaurant, T's Cafe, several Restaurants on the water in Cardiff by the Sea, CA....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Garden of Eden a great place
Garden of Eden a great place
I toured this home and it is gorgeous. We are looking forward to staying there soon. It is a great place for kids, and the jacuzzi/ pool combination is going to be fun. The walk to the beach was shorter than I thought. I can even walk to the train station. I can't wait to stay. See you soon.
- Guest Julie (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Date of stay 06/22/11
- Review Submitted 06/22/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
$2500-$3000/week .. $10,000-$11,000/month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Solana Beach Amtrak Station connects South all the way to the Airport, the city of San Diego, Sea Port Village and the border of Mexico. Solana Beach Station has a free bus to the Del Mar Racetrack during racing season July-September. The Northbound trains pass Carlsbad(Legoland), Oceanside, ,Anaheim(Disneyland),,Angel Stadium,Santa Barbara and all the way to Seattle, WA....MoreCollapse
Cedros Design District has an array of merchants including Jewlery, Home Decor, Restaurants, Pilates, Architects, Personal Training, Salons, Antiques and even a Farmer's Market on Sundays from 1-5pm. See www.cedrosavenue.com for more info of this unique street. Cedros Design District is across the street from the train station on Cedros Avenue....MoreCollapse
Year Purchased: 1975
Why the Owner Chose Solana Beach:
This location in Solana Beach is an excellent location to be, especially in the summer. The Del Mar Fair operates in June and early July. The Del Mar Racetrack features live horseracing in mid July-September. There is also the Lomas Santa Fe Country Club which has an Executive Course as is about 2 miles away. After your visit you may want to move to Solana Beach!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
In the morning you can enjoy your morning java while gazing into the large Koi pond. Or you can go on your morning run down the hill and along the world famous 101 highway. Many professional triathletes live and train nearby. There are tidepools about 2 miles away. Also a surf spot called table top is located next to the reef. Ki's Restaurant is also 2 miles away featuring excellent coffee, ocean views and fresh juice.
- Primary: (858) 444-7602 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Private Patio with Koi Pond
Front Room with View to Private Patio with Koi Pond
Master Bathroom with Twin sinks, Walk in Shower and Bathtub
Backyard with Pool and Spa
Upstairs Master Bedroom with French Doors leading to Upstairs Ocean View Deck
Front of House with Avocado Trees and Orchards
Luxurious Master Bath
Living Room leading to the Koi Pond Reflection Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.