Spacious and Beautifully Decorated in Town Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nantucket Town house description
Two hundred plus year old whaling ship owner's home, completely renovated, expanded, and beautifully decorated to accommodate 15+ comfortably. Originally owned by the owner of the ship, the Essex, of Moby Dick fame. Two blocks from the center of town...walk or bike everywhere (house has a lot of bikes to use)! Renovated basement includes pool table and ping pong, game table, wine cellar, small kitchen space, large screen TV and giant sectional sofa with plenty of hang out space.
Six bedrooms, each with its own bath (two kings, one queen, two twins (one with two trundles), one four bed 'bunk room' (with two queens and two twins), and three additional baths. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen. Formal living room and dining room and large family room. 8 fireplaces and wide wooden floorboards. Private fenced in yard with beautiful flower gardens, close to town but very quiet...with BBQ, lounge chairs, outdoor dining area, outdoor shower etc. Bikes, surf boards, boogie boards, and beach equipment all available for use.
Keywords: Gorgeously decorated in town home
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19, Beds for 16-19
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Video Games
- Ping Pong Table
- Video Game Console
- Pool Table
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Two hundred plus year old whaling ship owner's home, completely renovated and expanded to accommodate 15+ comfortably. Originally owned by the owner of the ship, the Essex, of Moby Dick fame. Two blocks from the center of town...walk or bike everywhere (house has nine bikes to use). Basement renovated in 2008 includes pool table and ping pong, large screen TV and plenty of hang out space. Six bedrooms (2 kings, one queen, three twins (one with two trundles), one four twin 'bunk room' plus two trundles, and two pull-out couches and 8 baths. Small, private fenced in yard, close to town but very quiet...with BBQ, lounge chairs, outdoor shower ,etc. Surf boards, boogie boards, beach equipment and chairs all there....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June 20 - September 1, 2014: $16,000/week May 20 - June 19, 2014: $11,000/week One week minimum during above summer months Other off-season dates, three night minimum. Please email requested dates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: (203) 655-3492 (Connecticut, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Girl's Bedroom
The Boy's Bunk Room
Back Patio and Garden
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
6 Bedroom / 7.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.