Very Nice Apt. for a Quiet, Restful Escape on Tamarindo Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Accommodations & Surroundings:
This rental apartment is located at Tamarindo Estates - a small, intimate resort which contains only 12 simple, comfortable, and non-luxurious rentals in the midst of a large division of virgin and undeveloped 60 acre estate. While Tamarindo Estates is nicely secluded, it is an easy 5-minute drive from town. This rental apartment has an air-conditioned bedroom. For those who enjoy natural air, the cottage also has ceiling fans and is screened. The rental apartment is receded to the back from the beach and sits high on a hill, thus allowing very nice ocean views from higher up.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: * Home to Culebra's National Wildlife Reserve under the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.
* Culebra is home to the endangered Leatherback Turtle and many breeding seabirds.
* Several pristine, unspoiled beaches around the island.
* Many exciting sites around Culebra for scuba divers.
* Culebra is a secluded paradise largely untouched by development.
*Culebra is home to Flamenco, rated one of America's top 10 beaches.
* Good variety of restaurants and grocery stores.
* Easy access via San Juan and Fajardo, PR
* Daily flights and ferry crossing from mainland Puerto Rico.
TRANSPORTATION TO CULEBRA ISLAND: : The easiest way to reach Culebra is via San Juan, Puerto Rico. The flight from New York to San Juan takes 3 1/2 hours; from Miami to San Juan it's 1 1/2 hours. San Juan International Airport (SJU) is served from the U.S. Mainland by Jet Blue, Delta, US Airways, Continental, Northwest, Spirit Air, American Airlines, and United. From the rest of the world, San Juan (SJU) Airport is served by Air Canada Vacations, Canadian Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa's partner Condor, Copa Airlines, and LACSA-Group Taca.
Culebra has daily flights arriving from San Juan Isla Grande Airport (SIG) on Vieques Air Link (787-722-3736) and Air Flamenco (787-724-6464). Passenger ferry boats are available from Fajardo, a sea port on the east shore of Puerto Rico. For the taxi drive between San Juan and Fajardo you should allow between 1 1/2 and three hours, depending on traffic.
AMENITIES: * For your privacy and tranquility, there are only 12 apartments in the Tamarindo property where this rental unit is located.
* On-site Resident Manager, day and night.
* Air-conditioned bedroom.
* 1,800 feet of beachfront.
* Roofed veranda with ocean view.
* A beach-house for taking shade while on the beach, and restroom facilities.
* Swimming pool with an ocean view roofed deck.
* Easy walk-in snorkeling just off our beach in pristine waters.
* Located on Culebra's unique Marine Reserve.
* Rental unit is located in secluded neighborhood, yet only a 5 minute drive to town.
* For the more adventurous, exciting kayaking across one mile to the Luis Peña Cay.
- 494 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3
- 1 double, 1 child bed, 1 sleep sofa /futon
The 1-BR kitchen-equipped apartment is most suitable for couples, or for a couple with a child, or a couple with two children under twelve. The bedroom has a Double bed. A regular type sofa is available in the living area (suitable for a child) and a 30x72 inches rollaway cot....morecollapse
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, shower
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Coin Laundry
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Toilet Paper
- Alarm Clock
- Computer Available
- Linens Provided
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Apr 15 - Dec 13
2 night min stay
Dec 15 - Apr 13
2 night min stay
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
View of Tamarindo Estates Apts. snorkeling beach.
Roofed porch of 1-BR apt. with ocean view
The Tamarindo Estates swimming pool.
Best snorkeling, just walk into this pristine beach by Tamarindo beach house.
Relax and suntan by the private Tamarindo snorkeling beach.
The beach house for our guests' use
Famous Flamenco Beach, a 3 minute drive
Facade of a villa with three apartments.
Typical living-kitchen area of the 1-BR apartment
The Tamarindo beach-house. Just walk in to resort's private snorkeling beach.
The swimming pool
Sandy Tamarindo Beach, a 7 min walk
Tamarindo apartment location map
Kayaking at the Tamarindo Marine Reserve