New, Upscale Home - Backs to Forest/Hot Tub/Ping Pong Table
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tahoe Vista house description
PLEASE GO TO TAHOE LUXURY PROPERTIES' WEBSITE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BOOK ONLINE NOW. It's why you come to Tahoe - for a walk in the woods amongst the peace and beauty of the freshly fallen snow or the fragrant scent of the blooming Jeffrey Pines. A Walk in the Woods is a gorgeous, newly constructed home in a perfect location. Centrally located in Tahoe Vista between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, and backing up to the gorgeous National Forest, you are set to enjoy all aspects of Lake Tahoe simultaneously. Beach access is just minutes away while the mountains are truly in your back yard.
The interior is equally ideal. The upstairs great room boasts an open floor plan with new, upscale furnishings, large windows and vaulted ceilings. Enjoy conversing with the chef while the kids play cards at the dining table and the grandparents watch the nightly news. Everyone can be together at once in this spacious arena. Or, let the kids romp around downstairs while the adults relax on the top deck amongst the numerous trees and wildflowers. But don't stay at home too long, be sure to go take a walk in the woods.
Keywords: Luxury Home Backs to Forest, Hiking, Hot Tub
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Gas Fireplace
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- 3000 square feet; Hot Tub; Beautiful National Forest Property in Backyard; 2 Back Decks with Gas BBQ & Patio Furniture; Additional Sleeping: Sofa Sleeper in Rec Room Great Room: Gas Fireplace with Custom Stone Work, Vaulted Ceilings, Large Windows, Brand New Upscale Furnishings, Knotted Hickory Wood Flooring, Ceiling Fan, Lovely Forested Views; Gourmet Kitchen: Top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Appliances, Six Burner Viking Range & LG French Door Fridge, Wall Speakers, Granite Countertops Dining Table Seats 10 - Bar Seating for 4 LCD TVs with Cable Access: 52' BluRay & Surround Sound/iPod Docking Station in Rec Room; 37' Flat Screen w/DVD/Surround Sound/iPod Docking in Great Room; 32' w/DVD in both Masters Luxury Linens: 400 Thread Count on all Beds & Thick Egyptian Cotton Towels All New Furnishings & Appliances; Upstairs Master Bath has Jetted Tub & Large Shower; High Speed Internet Access (please note this connection is not guaranteed)...moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Backs Up to Tahoe Vista Regional Park - Access to Cross Country Skiing Trails, Hiking, Sledding Hills, Snowmobile Rentals, Mountain Bike Riding, Tennis Courts, Playground, Soccer Field, Baseball Fields; Midway Location to Access Major Ski Resorts - 10 Minutes to Northstar; 5 Minutes Kings Beach for Great Shopping, Restaurants, Casinos, Activities, Old Brockway Golf Course - 10 Minutes to Tahoe City Winter Events and Activities 2012/2013 World Class Downhill Skiing/Snowboarding: Squaw Valley USA, Alpine Meadows, and Homewood Resort and are each within a 15 minute scenic drive and offer over 7000 combined acres of skiable terrain, 51 lifts, and 334 trails. Come and experience over 300 days of California Sunshine in America's favorite Playground. Tahoe City Cross Country Center: Just 5 miles east of downtown Tahoe City on Dollar Hill, the Nordic center offers 65 kilometers of free heel skiing and snowshoeing on 19 machine groomed trails including 8 kilometers open to your canine companion! Enjoy forest, meadow, and lake views before you have a rest at one of trailside warming huts where you can enjoy complimentary hot chocolate or tea. Polish your skills this winter and join North Lake Tahoe for the 30 kilometer Great Ski Race on March 3. The Village at World Renowned Squaw Valley USA: The Village is centered around an outdoor Events Plaza, and offers outdoor fire pits, a Bungee Trampoline, and an Aerial Tram to High Camp for ice skating at 8200 feet. The Village is home to multiple & varied Restaurants, Galleries, Boutique shopping, Winemaker Events at Uncorked, Spa Services, Demo Centers, Kids Activities, and finally Sleigh Rides and Dog Sledding in Squaw Valley meadow. Snowshoeing and Sledding: Pack a picnic and spend the day snowshoeing at Sugar Pine Point State Park, the Tahoe City Cross County Center, or Paige Meadows. Snowmobiling: Take in views along the Lake Tahoe ridgeline with North Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours. Cinema at the Cobblestone Center: Showing today's Hollywood Hits every evening. Shopping options:Downtown Tahoe City is home to a myriad of boutique shopping options including one of a kind Clothing Stores, Galleries, Jewelers, Sports Outfitters and Gourmet Provisioners. Dining: A diverse spectrum of dining options awaits the practiced Gourmand; American Favorites, Mountain Haute Cuisine emphasizing local and sustainable sustenance, and intimate Cafe options are all available in Tahoe City. Nearby Activities: Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake, Historic Downtown Truckee Shops and Dining, Martis Valley snowshoeing trails (dog friendly), Lake Tahoe Snowmobile Tours on the Summit of Highway 267, Sledding at the Tahoe Vista Regional Park and Mount Rose Meadows Special Events:Christmas Eve torchlight ski parade in Squaw Valley, New Years Eve Fireworks at the Village at Squaw Valley and the Village at Northstar, Snow Fest Carnival March 1-10, the Great Ski Race March 3 Northstar Events:NYE Village Fireworks Display, Snowshoe Social and Race Series March 17, April 1 and April 7 ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer/Winter/Thanksgiving ..........$525/night . $3150/week Fall/Spring .........................$475/night .. $2850/week Christmas/Presidents ................(*inquire) .. $4725/week New Years ...........................(*inquire) .. $6300/week (7th NIGHT FREE FOR ALL SEASONS) Cleaning: $325 Damage Insurance: $30 for $1500 policy and Occupancy Tax: 10% Minimum stays may vary depending on season, please inquire.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Reno Tahoe International at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Truckee at 16 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-80 at 16 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Lake Tahoe at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Northstar at 6 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Old Brockway Golf Course at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Hello! We are so enthused to have you viewing our home. We at Tahoe Luxury Properties were recently asked by the owner of this lovely property to take over management for him. Please know, for over fifteen years we have specialized in providing upscale vacation rentals in every size and price range. When you book with Tahoe Luxury Properties, you will receive more than just a great house however, you will receive customized service tailored to your specific desires. One item which sets us apart is our concierge services designed to make your stay particularly fabulous. Let us arrange for personal chefs to dazzle you with their culinary ability, babysitters to entertain your kids, or masseuses to revive you! Lastly, please know all utilities, TVs, hot tubs, etc. will be checked-in 24 hrs prior to your arrival; the heater will be set to 65 degrees and the porch light will be turned on so you will be welcomed by a warm and inviting environment. So, we welcome your inquiry and invite you to ask us all your questions and express all your vacation wishes so we can make your experience in Tahoe perfection!
Why the Owner Chose Tahoe Vista:
Blessed with magnificent natural beauty and located in the one most popular and desirable locations in the Western United States, Lake Tahoe is considered the jewel of California. At 6,229 feet above sea level, Lake Tahoe is the highest lake of its size in the United States, measuring 22 miles long by 12 miles wide, with an average depth of 989 feet and 72 miles of shoreline. Its clear blue waters surrounded by the towering Sierras are a sight to behold! Lake Tahoe is truly a treasure, hopefully to be visited by all at some point!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled in the heart of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Lake Tahoe is home to some of America’s favorite vacation and recreation locations. Enjoy world-famous beaches, hiking, biking trails, watersports, skiing, dining, shopping, and more! With so many activities to choose from, there is something to keep everyone in your group entertained! At Tahoe Luxury Properties we have a full time concierge on staff to recommend fun things to do with your days and to arrange special ventures (from dinner reservations to personal helicopter rides). Whatever you desire, we are here to assist you!
- Primary: 1-530-584-3444
3000 Square Foot New Home Just Up the Street From Lake/Beach Access
Vaulted Ceilings, Knotted Hickory Wood Flooring, Ceiling Fan, Forested Views
Dining Table Seats 10 - Counter Seating for 4
Luxury Linens: 400 Thread Count on all Beds & Thick Egyptian Cotton
Bunk Room is Perfect for Kids or Singles
Lovely Entry and Split Level Design - 2 Car Garage
Large Back Deck with Hot Tub and Forest Views
No Trip to Tahoe is Complete without a Visit to Emerald Bay on West Shore
Eagle Falls on the southwest shore
Fishing in the Truckee River
Skiing at Homewood
Open Floor Plan, Gas Fireplace, 37" Flat Screen with DVD/Surround Sound
Top-of-the-line Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel Appliances, Six Burner Viking Range
Master Bedroom with 32" TV and DVD, Duvets, Down Comforters
Rec Room: Sofa Sleeper, 52" BluRay & Surround Sound/iPod Docking Station
Upscale Bathroom with Jetted Tub and Shower
Spacious Property for Kids to Run Around - Park Access at End of Street
Snow Shoe Right Out Your Back Door - Connects to XC Ski/Hiking/Biking Trails
Amazing Lake Tahoe Sunsets!! There is no better place to visit!
Biking on East Shore
The Village at Squaw
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013