Best Beachfront Location-Sunset Beach 6 Bedrooms or 3 Bedroom
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Sunset Beach house description
Welcome to Hale Kai Nani, located on Sunset Beach on the North Shore of Oahu. This is the 5 Star rated combination of two side by side, beach front, old Hawaiian style homes, rented together as one 6 bedroom unit or 3 bedroom unit. Hale Kai Nani III is the best of the best, truly a unique offering on Oahu's pristine 'North Shore'. This is a completely remodeled high end 'Four Seasons' inspired Hawiiana beachfront vacation home, with unique and sumptuous furnishings, exotic woods, granite, stone, pebbles, lava and original Hawaiian and Polynesian art collections. The common beachfront manicured lawn ensures semi-privacy. Property can accommodate an Ohana style luau off the huge lava BBQ's in a private setting. Property has stone steps down to the white sand beach, full award winning landscaping by Steve DeWald , outdoor showers, everything a discriminating family requires for the ultimate in comfort, security and relaxation.
This Sunset Beach compound is not to be missed. The sealife is abundant in the vast bay, Green Parrots frequent the swaying coconut palms and Massive gnarled Sea Grape Trees. The ocean in summer is glass. World class swimming with sandy bottom is a beach stroll away at the Sunset Beach Park or Velzyland Beach. Shell collecting, sipping cool drinks while the surfers ply the waves, very few experiences come close to this. In the winter, the 'North Shore' of Oahu takes on a new personality with 20-40 foot waves breaking on the reefs directly out front, the sound, the presence is nothing short of life altering. The best surfers from around the globe risk their lives directly out front, all day for your viewing pleasure. Turtle Bay Resort is 5 miles away with two golf courses, lighted tennis, helicopter, fine dining, weddings etc. Waikiki is 1 hour away with a spectacular drive down the windward coast or through the island center pineapple fields. North Shore is old Hawaii, the real deal.
Keywords: Private Beach Front Homes
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 6-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- All new appliances. All new furniture, state of the art electronics. New high end beds and soft bedding. Dual headed outdoor lava shower, dual headed indoor shower. All Koa framed artwork. All new concrete, paint, flooring, plumbing, fixtures, lighting, roofing, windows. Microwave/oven/dishwasher/disposal/double sink. Full high end kitchen, blender, coffee, plates, stemware, silverware, gourmet cooking utensils. Lush towels. High end laundry facilities. Dramatic automatic outdoor lighting. Lava Seawall with locking gates. Secure yards. Full burglar alarm and fire alarm systems. New fans in all rooms. Split AC Professional award winning landscaping. Home and landscape artist Featured in Hawaii Homes Magazine 5/06 issue (Sunset at Sunset). Original artwork, Japanese fish prints by Naoki, HI Ocean photos by Marco, Hawaiian Koa pre-contact weapon replica collection. Oversize new beach front windows. Bath and kitchen supplies....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Amazing surfing directly outfront of the properties. Enjoy your on site tropical gardens, meticulously manicured lawns, covered outdoor lanai's, and even outdoor hot/cold showers. Turtle Bay Resort, Waimea Falls, the Saturday Farmes Market at Sunset Elementary, and historic Haleiwa Town with shops and eateries just a short distance away. Walk or bike to famous Ted's Bakery or down to world famous Pipeline. The beauty of these properties is you do not need to leave to find pure enjoyment. Simply stay put and relish in the tranquility of where you are. The resident tiki gods and flaming tiki torches complete with giant lava BBQ's create a sense of peace as you complete your day. It's an experience you and the whole family will never forget. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My family is still basking in the glow of our fabulous trip to Oahu in June. The houses we rented were perfect in every way! Location, view, amenities could not have been better. Booking with Jenny was a breeze and on site help was great!!
- Guest azrn (scottsdale,az)
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 08/25/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
A Four Seasons experience
A Four Seasons experience
We love Hawaii and have visited many times, usually at resorts. But for this trip we were celebrating an important family event and wanted something special. We were not disappointed. The house has all the finest amenities, but it's secret weapon is its location. You are literally, right on the beach with a view of surfers 80 yards out for most of the day. It is about 200 yards from Sunset Beach. Very few beach-goers come all the way down, so it has the feel of a private beach. The grounds are meticulously cared for, with several 50-foot swaying palm trees (that are lit beautifully each evening). We enjoyed the outdoor lava-rock barbeque, and ate dinner on the covered lanai with friends. The master bedroom is oriented such that the bed faces the ocean. We slept each evening with the windows wide open, coaxed to sleep by the waves that were breaking just yards from the house. World-class restaurants and golf at Turtle Bay, 5 minutes drive away. 15 minutes to Polynesian Cultural Center. And there is a lovely bakery and deli just 5 minutes walk away. Would I stay here again? Without a doubt. The price was more than I have usually paid when visiting Hawaii, but the experience was so spectacular for the entire family that we will definitely return.
- Guest Brad (Vancouver, WA)
- Date of stay 02/15/11
- Review Submitted 06/08/11
Recommended for: People with disabilities, romantic getaway, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
"Spectacular Views"Guest comment entered by manager
"WOW, Absolutely Amazing!! Our family all enjoyed ourselves to the fullest extent! From scuba diving, body boarding, tide pools, swimming, snorkling, eating, relaxing...We don't want to leave! Thank you for sharing your home and allowing us to have such a wonderful experience. The homes(we stayed in HKNI and HKNII)are both beautiful with spectacular views! I hope we have the oppotunity to return again." Thank you!!! The Fishers, The Nances, The Keppelers and Grandma
- Guest The Fishers
- Date of stay 06/22/09
- Review Submitted 03/09/10
NIGHTLY RATE($1290) Plus Cleaning($450/house) Tax $13.92% Both Properties-each house 3 bedroom/6 Bedrooms=$1290/night plus tax and cleaning PEAK SEASON Nov 16-Jan 16 (inquire for peak season rates) ***Contact owner for availability as calendar may show 'blocked' for 1 house only
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Coconut palms to magnificent seagrape trees-enjoy 150' of prime beachfront!
Covered lanai dining at it's best!! Ocean views 180*
Wake up to the ocean just steps away from the ocean facing King bed!
Front gated entrance of HKN I
Dual sliders lead to meticulously manicured lawn with spectacular ocean views!
Wake up to the beautiful ocean ourside your bedroom window.
Hawaiian style gourmet kitchens crafted of natural materials.
HKN I & II feature Lava Rock BBQ with spectacular oceanfront views!!!
Complete relaxation under the coconut tree!
Exotic wood and granite kitchen with ocean views!
Spectacular covered lanai dining with seagrape/ocean views!
Five star Hawaiian beachfront property
Master suite with private outdoor lava shower
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 15, 2013
6 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.