Gorgeous Home! + Central Ac! Minutes to Beach & Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Beach house description
LOOK AT THE CALENDAR TAB FOR AVAILABILITY AS I KEEP IT UP TO DATE IN REAL TIME!
THIS HOME HAS BEEN TOTALLY RENOVATED POST-SANDY, SO MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!
ALL NEW APPLIANCES, ALL NEW MATTRESSES, ALL NEW OUTDOOR DECK FURNITURE! NEWLY PAINTED, NEWLY SANDED AND VARNISHED FLOORS:)
CALL MY OFFICE AT 212-741-8628 MON-FRI BETWEEN 10-5, OR SAT BETWEEN 11-1 EST, AND ASK ONE OF MY 4 SECRETARIES TO EMAIL YOU A COPY OF THE CONTRACT AND CC ME ON THE EMAIL. THEN REVIEW IT CAREFULLY AND CALL OR EMAIL ME W YOUR ?S, OR JUST SIGN IT AND RETURN W PAYMENT ASAP TO SECURE YOUR RENTAL.
CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY - IT IS ACCURATE!
gorgeous house, newly fully renovated, 4 bedrooms + 2 baths, plus folding bed and sofa for a kid, so sleeps 8 adults + 1-2 children, central ac, hot tub, outdoor shower, gas BBQ, minutes walk to beach and town
This gorgeous home is newly renovated. It has never been a 'share house' so is in immaculate condition! The former owner's wife was an interior designer, so each bedroom has a unique theme (e.g. country, nautical, Americana, etc). It is UNIQUE in that it has BOTH an outdoor hot tub on the large deck, and ALSO CENTRAL AC! Outdoor shower is an incredible experience in the summer! Located near Midway, it's a 10 min walk to the beach and a 5 min walk to town!
PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME HOW MUCH A WEEKEND RENTAL IS BECAUSE IT'S THE SAME AS THE FULL-WEEK RENTAL, BECAUSE THERE IS NO MARKET FOR MID-WEEK RENTALS, SO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE FULL WEEK REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY DAYS YOU USE IT.
THE ONLY DISCOUNT IF FOR THE CURRENT WEEK, IE IF THE WEEK WE ARE IN IS UNRENTED, I WILL DISCOUNT THE REGULAR RATE, BUT THEN YOU NEED TO PAY BY BANK WIRE OR CASH, AS TOO LITTLE TIME FOR CHECK
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ the following:
1. ADDRESS IS 804 EVERGREEN WALK (& Midway)
2. IT'S A 5-MIN WALK TO THE BEACH & TO TOWN
3. RENTAL TERM IS SUNDAY NOON-SUNDAY NOON
3. THERE ARE NO WEEKEND OR MID-WEEK RENTALS!
4. for PRICING and DISCOUNTS ask for contract
5. for AVAILABILITY, it is now unrented, so available
6. Long Weekends are Memorial + Labor Day, July 4th
7. Long Wknd end Mon Noon; Following Wk Starts Mon
8. If interested email me the DATES you want
9. I will reply with the Contract to Sign and Return
10. 1st person to return Signed Contract + $ gets it
11. I CANNOT HOLD any times--pls pay to 'lock it in'
12. PLEASE READ the listing CAREFULLY
13. Any remaining ?s will be answered in the Contract
14. If you can't afford this house I have 1 on a NJ lake
15. The Lakefront Home in NJ is Much Cheaper
16. The link to that house is on the Links Tab
17. I also have an OceanFront Home in Ocean Bay Park
18. that home is more expensive (vrbo listing # 314476)
19. If you want a month u can split time among homes
20. ie, split weeks at the 3 homes described above
21. For any further ?s, pls email me
22. Any Urgent ?s, CALL me at work 212-741-8628
23. If Want to rent Current Week CALL ME DON'T EMAIL
If you rent one of my homes and enjoy your experience, I'd appreciate your writing a postive review!:)
Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
1st LASIK surgeon in NYC to have LASIK himself!
Park Avenue LASEK
Only Non-Cutting LASEK Center in NYC
10x Safer than LASIK!
Toll-Free: (888) I-WANT-2020
Corner of Park Avenue South & E. 25th St., NYC
Keywords: beach, beachfront, AC, hot tub, cottage, bungalow, fire island, share, rental, long island, hot tub
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- Queen size Beds (2) 2 of the bedrooms have 1 queen bed in them, so these are great for couples (or close friends!), Twin or Single Beds (4) 2 of the bedrooms have 2 twin beds each, so these are great for the kids, or for people who are 'just friends'!;), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) There is an additional pull-out cot for a guest!:)...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- 2 interior bathrooms and an outdoor shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- PLEASE READ THE LISTING CAREFULLY--PROPERTY ADDRESS IS 804 EVERGREEN WALK, PRICING AND AVAILABILITY ARE ON THIS SITE--PLEASE LOOK AT THIS SECTION--IT'S UP-TO-DATE, Please do NOT ask for mid-week OR weekend rentals--the MINIMUM term is ONE WEEK (ie the rate for a wknd = rate for the week) If you cannot afford this property I have a LAKEFRONT HOME in Highland Lakes NJ that is A LOT CHEAPER, call the office at 212-741-8628 for a link to that property Please call me at my OFFICE number (212-741-8628) during the workweek if you have ?s NOT explained in this listing, You may call me on my CELL (212-691-4221) WEEKENDS & PMs if your question is URGENT please call my office FOR A CONTRACT that has prices look at the CALENDAR on this site it is UP TO DATE...moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet:
- Broadband Access:
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Water View:
- Massage Therapist
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
Great House, Great Vacation!!!
Great House, Great Vacation!!!
Great house beautiful bedrooms, central A.C. was a plus! House was clean. I especially liked the whole experience of the outdoor shower. We loved the fact that the house was close enough to town but far enough from all the bustle. Went to dinner a couple of times in town great restaurants! Town is very quaint with lots of little shops, bars, boutiques, markets, etc. The house has an outside grill so we cooked on the grill one night, as it could get expensive eating out every night. The house has a full kitchen with new appliances. I would recommend this house to everyone and I'm looking forward to going back next year!
- Guest Gina F.
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 08/05/13
Stayed here over July 4th weekend with some friends. Overall had a good experience. House was nice and clean, especially in comparison to other fire island rentals I've seen. Location was very convenient as well. No major issues with payment/rental logistics, although the owner isn't the easiest/most approachable person to deal with over email.
- Guest Alex (New York, NY)
- Date of stay 07/01/13
- Review Submitted 07/23/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers.
gorgeous house right on the beach!:)Guest comment entered by owner
gorgeous house right on the beach!:)
great house, perfect condition, does NOT look at ALL like a rental property, looks like my DREAM HOUSE if i won Lotto and could retire at live at the beach!:) very nice great room with large screen home theater w surround sound, although we liked to leave it on wo the sound and open the windows and let the soundtrack be of the waves you can hear 24/7 (if the windows are open) newly renovated bathrooms, each one and each bedroom has a unique character, love the huge ceiling fan in the master BR
- Guest joe voves and karen voves
- Date of stay 09/03/11
- Review Submitted 02/02/12
We had such a great time staying in Ocean Beach. The house has CENTRAL AIR which is Awesome after coming home from the beach. The rooms were spacious the house was perfect for our family. We have two little girls and we set up a blow up pool on the back deck they had a great time. I would highly recommend staying here and look forward to going back next summer!!
- Guest Deirdre O. (Babylon, NY)
- Date of stay 07/04/11
- Review Submitted 07/15/11
Recommended for: Families with young children, girls getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, adventure seekers, age 55+, pet owners, tourists without a car.
Guest comment entered by owner
Great house in very good condition! We liked all the different themes in the bedrooms! Great that it has both central AC and a HotTub, as most properties on Fire Island do not! We could easily walk to both the beach and the town, so it's actually nice it's centrally located (near Midway). We actually took up the standard discount and all 8 of us visited Dr. Chynn's office on Park Avenue South as we all live and/or work in the city, so we saved $800! One of us even decided to get LASEK, so we have a $500 credit for next year's rental!:)
- Guest James W
- Date of stay 06/01/10
- Review Submitted 04/04/11
April = $4,000 for Calendar month or $1,000 per week (sun-sun) May = $6,000 for the Calendar month or $1,500/week (sun-sun) - Before Memorial Day Jun = $10,000 for the Calendar month or $2,500 per week (sun-sun) Jul = $12,000 for the Calendar month or $3,000 per week (sun-sun) Aug = $14,000 for the Calendar month or $3,500 per week (sun-sun) Sep = $8,000 for the Calendar month or $2,000/week (sun-sun) - After Labor Day LaborDay/MemorialDay runs thru Mon & is $1K more; following wk is tue-sun Monthly rentals are that CALENDAR MONTH; weekly rentals are sun-sun (except above)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: islip at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: ocean beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Train: bayshore at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: LIE at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: fire island beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: many at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: many at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am the #1 LASEK surgeon in NYC, Columbia and Harvard-trained rated #1 by CBS News TV, visit my website for all about me and LASEK, ParkAvenueLASEK(dotcom) if you rent this house I'll give you $500 off your LASEK by me! if you refer a friend who gets LASEK by me I'll give you $500 off; you get $100 off for every person in your party who has an annual eye exam with me, which will be free to you as we will just bill your medical insurance $100 for that annual exam, which is covered by all medical insurance plans (not vision, as i'm a MD not an OD), as they want people to have annual eye exams to promote wellness, just like annual medical exams have been shown to pick up disease early (like we would check you for cataracts and glaucoma)
Why the Owner Chose Ocean Beach:
it's the closest nice beach to NYC, accessible by train, i like not having cars so it's more peaceful and i don't have to worry about my dog getting run over, and it's way more relaxed and less pretentious than the Hamptons!:) It's also only a 1-hr train ride fr. Grand Central on the LIRR, then a relaxing, pretty 30-min. ferry ride from Bayshore to Ocean Beach. Make sure you carefully check the ferry and train schedules to coordinate this, to minimize the chances of missing your ferry (the most common mistake is to read the ferry schedule backwards, btw)!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I like to take my dog to the beach and play fetch:) i like to fish i.e. surf-cast at dusk. the bars are so relaxed they let Hershey in late at night:) I'm still single so also bought a beachfront home this year in Ocean Bay Park, which is more of a singles crowd. The current listing is in Ocean Beach, which is more for families and children, or couples not wanting to 'hook-up':) A weekend on Fire Island always feels like a week off, because there are no cars, and you just walk around to everything in a relaxed way--it's like going back in time to Mayberry!:)
- Primary: (212) 741-8628 (New York, USA) Office Number m-f from 10-5
- Secondary: (212) 691-4221 (New York, USA) weekends and weekday nights from 6-11pm
- Fax: +1 212-741-2390 need to call my office to tell my sec to check fax
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
view from the front of the house
one of 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds
master bedroom w queen bed
one of 2 bedrooms with a queen bed
the other BR w 2 twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 31, 2013