You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Tisbury house description
The Vineyard House is centrally located in the town of West Tisbury on a spacious, secluded lot bordering Sepiessa Point Reservation. It is a bright two story, four bedroom, two bath, home that is comfortable and tastefully furnished with lots of skylights and sliding glass doors to provide plenty of light. It has an open floor plan (2100 square feet), a partial cathedral ceiling, a lovely outdoor patio and a large yard which provides an inviting space for a family vacation or a quiet get away.
Sepiessa Point Reservation has 164 acres of intersecting running or walking trails right out the door. The beautiful wooded paths, grasslands and savanna lead to a gorgeous panorama of Tisbury Great Pond and the Atlantic Ocean with both Deep Bottom Cove and Tiah's Cove bordering on either side.
An extensive paved bike path and tennis courts at the West Tisbury elementary school are near by.
The centrally located town of West Tisbury is a 15 to 20 minute drive to the picturesque fishing village of Menemsha, the ferries, shops and restaurants of Vineyard Haven, Oak Bluffs and Edgartown.
The village of West Tisbury has a delightful world class library, a thriving farmer's market, the famous Field Art Gallery and Alley's General Store.
Keywords: Two Story, Open Floor Plan, Spacious Yard with Patio, Lots of Skylites
- 2200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Washing Machine:
- Outdoor Grill
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- A five minute walk down the path you'll find a separate lot on Deep Bottom Cove where we keep a 14 ft., 6 hp motorboat, and a canoe. There is also plenty of room for your own kayaks if you want to bring them along. From here you can motor or paddle out to Tisbury Great Pond and then on to the Tisbury Great Pond Beach. On the way you may see great blue heron, osprey, and swans with their cygnets. Generally the trip takes about 30 minutes. If driving to the beach is more your style you have access to the West Tisbury Town Beach also known as Long Point Wildlife Refuge or Lambert's Cove Beach on Vineyard Sound. Both are only a 10-15 minute drive. Sepiessa Point Reservation has 164 acres of intersecting running or walking trails right out the door. The beautiful wooded paths, grasslands and savanna lead to a gorgeous panorama of Tisbury Great Pond and the Atlantic Ocean with both Deep Bottom Cove and Tiah's Cove bordering on either side....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Summer ............. $2000/week Labor Day-Mid Sept...$1800/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 1976
- Primary: (541) 488-0493
- Secondary: (541) 944-3889 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Patio,and eastside of the house
Kitchen and dining room tables
View from upstairs bedroom looking west
our boat on Deep Bottom Cove heading for ocean beach
Front of house (partial picture)
Living room with propane fireplace and view of patio
upstairs bedroom with skylite
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.