Vacation Rental on the Trinity River in the Heart of the Trinity Alps of Nort
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Trinity Center house description
Located on the Trinity River, in the heart of the Trinity Alps, Eagle Creek Ranch is an idyllic getaway to one of Northern California's last undiscovered regions. This Eagle Creek Ranch Guest House offers private accommodations for small families, looking to enjoy comfort and self-sufficiency in this remote paradise.
GUSSIE'S HOMESTEAD is a 2 story, 2 bedroom house with 2 bathrooms, living room, dinette, full kitchen and patio that sleeps up to 6 comfortably.
Bring your horses, mules, llamas or other pack animals! Eagle Creek Ranch has plenty of prime, fenced, irrigated pasture to graze your animals, and there are bountiful backcountry opportunities to choose from for the riding enthusiast.
GUSSIE'S HOMESTEAD (SLEEPS 6)
· Private master bedroom occupies the entire top floor. A king-sized bed sleeps 2. Two twin beds allow for the option of sleeping 2 more.
· Outfitted with a shower and 2 sinks
· Sleeping space for 2 more with two twin beds.
· Old fashioned claw-foot tub, with wrap-around shower curtain.
· Bright, open living room.
· A full kitchen features a 4-burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave and breakfast bar.
· A separate dining area allows extra space when eating.
· Cast-iron, wood-burning stove and kerosene powered heater.
· Private washing machine and dryer
· DVD player with television (there's no local television service...
be sure to bring your own DVDs, or rent them before coming)
· CD boombox
· Phone line receives incoming calls, and allows for outgoing calls with a credit card or phone card
· Large porch
· Views of the pond and Ramshorn Peak
· Built in the 1930s, the living room still has the original wood planks, with cowboy spur scars.
· Decorated with memorabilia from the ranch's heyday.
·Sleeps 2 on a king-sized bed.
·Sleeping space for 2 more with a single daybed, and pullout trundle.
·A comfortable living room includes a wood-burning stove and comfortable seating.
·Outfitted with both a shower and tub
·A full kitchen features a 4-burner gas stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, and dining table to seat 4
LESTER'S RETREAT FEATURES
·Phone line receives incoming calls, and allows for outgoing calls with a credit card or phone card
·Private washing machine and dryer
·DVD player with television (there's no local television service... be sure to bring your own DVDs, or rent them before coming)
·Cast-iron, wood-burning stove
·Wheel chair ramp and toilet and tub/shower grab bars
·Large screened in porch
·Large deck with chaise lounges
·120 acres of private ranch-land to enjoy
·Fenced pasture for your horses or mules
·Enjoy our sitting pond over cocktails.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Our kitchen is full size with full size appliances. It is very well stocked with cooking equipment. The telephone is for local calls only and can be used for out of area calls with a phone card or credit card. There is wireless internet connection via satellite. All linens are supplied. There is parking available for multiple cars, boats and recreational equipment. In the summer season we are a Saturday to Saturday rental and we are negotiable during the off season. Well behaved pets are welcome....moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Away From It All
- Winery Tours
- Autumn Foliage
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
local services and businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Dining Area
forms of payment
- Accept Credit Card
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans
- Basic Soaps
- Towels Provided
- Wood Stove
- Alarm Clock
- Parking On Street
- Wireless Internet
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Toilet Paper
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
- Beach Chairs
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1200/week'Gussie's Homestead' May 1st - September 30th • $1200 per week (+ 5% county bed tax) • One week minimum stay October 1st - April 30th (excluding the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) • $825 per week (+ 5% county bed tax) • $185 per night • 2 night minimum stay (3 nights on holiday weekends) Other Information For large groups there are other properties for rent - please inquire with owner. Horses and Mules • $10 per night for each animal Deposits • A deposit of $300 confirms a one week stay at 'Gussie's Homestead' or stay during a holiday period. • One night's deposit will confirm shorter stays. • Balance is due 14 days prior to arrivalPayment We are pleased to accept the following forms of payment: • Personal Check • Cash • Money Order Cancellation • Deposits will be refunded with 30 days notice (minus a $25 cancellation fee). • For cancellations with less than 30 days notice, we will refund deposits only if we are able to rebook the vacancy. Check-in and Check-out • 3pm check-in • 10am check-out • Pets Pets are welcome at the ranch. Please be mindful of their behavior and don't allow them on furniture. Also, please understand that there are many wild animals, big and small, that need your protection, so if your pooch is inclined to chase squirrels, baby birds, fawns and other critters, keep them under your control at all times. We also have lovely gardens, so if Fido is a flower masher, we ask that you protect the garden beds from enthusiastic 'Fido Gardening'. Basically, all that we ask is that your pet be a good citizen. •Smoking Smoking is permitted on
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: 530 266-3276
- Fax: 530 266-3571
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Guests in the big pasture
Fly Fishing the Trinity River
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.