Green Suite Seattle
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wedgwood apartment description
A quiet, eco-friendly get away for yourself, your family or your friends.
This spacious 1150 sq ft. MIL is all new 85% green construction, contemporary, cozy, and convenient to NE Seattle, the UW, Children’s Hospital and Downtown.
• Large kitchen/Great Room for modern living/dining, abundant pantry storage, roomy stainless steel appliances -- including gas stove, butcher-block table for extra work or dining space, stereo, TV and computer. Has good natural light plus flexible ceiling lighting
• Cozy Bedroom with queen bed and abundant natural light, large well-organized closet
• Full Bath with heated floor, modern tile and fixtures, ample storage and view of Lake Washington from shower
• Large Bonus Room office/living space with amazing natural light, view of Lake Washington and the Cascades, fireplace, flexible ceiling lights, computer-hook-up in 2 locations
• Cozy cork floors and warm joyful no-voc paint colors throughout
• Washer/dryer in unit
• All linens and kitchen needs are provided
• Private entrance with side patio garden for nice weather
• Shared bbq and outdoor entertainment space
• Dog friendly
• Quiet neighborhood surrounded by nature
• Easy street parking
• 2 blocks from newly renovated Sandpoint Magnuson Park with separate dog park at north end
• 3 blocks from Sandpoint way and bus lines to downtown and U-District, as well as Burke Gilman Trail for walking, rollerblading and bike commute
• 1 mile from Children's Hospital and University Village
• 2.5 miles to 520 headed to Bellevue/Redmond
• 7 miles to Downtown Seattle
Keywords: University of Washington, UW, Husky Stadium, University Village, Burke Gilman Trail, biking, park, mountains, mountain views, wetlands, walking trails, nature, water, water view, MIL, mother-in-law, beautiful, stylish, boutique, big kitchen, 46" lcd tv, new construction, cat 5, quiet, comfortable, sustainable, barbeque, BBQ, dog friendly, dog park, off leash park, trees, plants, gas range, chef's kitchen, lush, bachelor pad, retreat, big closet, outdoor activities, lake swimming, safe neighborhood, cork floors, paper stone countertop
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Fabulous modern living great for entertaining, Beautiful bath with heated floor - modern tile and fixtures - ample storage and view of Lake Washington from shower, Large Bonus Room with office/living space - view of Cascade Mountain Range, Large well-organized closet space, Wonderful natural light and flexible ceiling lighting throughout this cozy, quiet daylight basement ...moreless
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
Memorial Day Weekend, lovely place
Memorial Day Weekend, lovely place
This was perfect for our visit with college-age son, who had a brief military assignment in Seattle. It was wonderful to have a homey and comfortable place to relax with him. The space is lovely, tons of room, a nice kitchen where I prepared two good-sized meals for guests. Great to have a laundry, a desk, and a good tv/music set-up. Waterfront park is very close by, with trails and picnic areas, and Seattle put on a perfect-weather weekend for us. We'll stay here again.
- Guest Heidi and Pat (Boise, Idaho)
- Date of stay 05/24/12
- Review Submitted 06/01/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers.
Perfect home away from home!
Perfect home away from home!
Booking the property was easy- the owners replied quickly and answered all my questions. The space was new, clean, comfortable and stylish. The small desk was a big help for us as many vacation rentals assume you don't need a desk- but we do. There is a ton of space here, a bedroom, two separate living room type spaces, a large kitchen with plenty of counter space, a pantry, and a table with bar-style chairs. The owners live above the apartment and were available but never intrusive; we didn't have any problems with noise in this quiet residential neighborhood. When the weather cooperates there are several parks a few blocks away. A walk around the surrounding blocks reveals some really unique residential architecture- a lot of custom designed homes take in the water views. There are no restaurants or services right near by, but plenty of things a very laid back 10-15 minute drive (on residential streets) away. We extended our stay and would be happy to stay here again when returning to Seattle!
- Guest Emily A (Boston, MA)
- Date of stay 09/06/10
- Review Submitted 10/04/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, pet owners, age 55+.
nightly rate September-April $125 | monthly $2000 nightly rate May-August $145 | monthly $2500 more than one month, negotiable $100 one-time additional bed set-up fee $50 cleaning fee every 2 weeks $100 one-time pet fee (dogs only, no cats please) $500 refundable damage deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Piper Lauri Salogga and her family, including Rufus their older chocolate lab, enjoy the connection of community and conscious living. A well-known green feng shui designer in Seattle, Piper creates beautiful, personal spaces the nurture all who use them. She and her family look forward to sharing this amazing space with you!
- Primary: (206) 660-0995 (Washington, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Seattle Times article on the Green Suite
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
beautiful spacious kitchen with butcher block dining table. A chef's dream!
a cozy and quiet bedroom with perhaps the most comfortable bed in Seattle.
Small workspace with cat 5 internet connection and a view!
Shop to your hearts content at the University Village located 5 minutes away.
5 minute walk to Magnuson Park with the Cascades mountains in the background.
Great room off kitchen with cable TV, blu-ray and stereo set up.
Spacious bonus room with cozy fireplace for hanging out or second sleep space.
Exterior patio leads to a private entrance. You'll love the ample street parking
Aerial view of Magnuson Park situated on the shores of Lake Washington
Dogs run wild at the off-leash dog park in Magnuson Park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, July 22, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.