4 BR / Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf and Ocean Front Punta Mita
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lagos del Mar villa description
Villa Maria I is an exquisite example of Punta Mita’s unique Pacific Coast architecture. Inspired by the lush vegetation of Punta Mita, the home overlooks the Bay of Banderas & the Jack Nicklaus golf course and boasts a magnificent Palapa as the common gathering area.
Guests enjoy privacy and bay views.
At first glance, the home may remind you of Bali, however, it is distinctly Mexican, utilizing the construction secrets that local artisans have developed over centuries.
Villa Maria I boasts over 11,000 square feet (5,000’ A/C) on its own 1/2 acre lot, four spacious bedrooms; two masters and two guest rooms (two with a loft for additional sleeping) a private pool, 6-passenger golf cart, full time housekeeping, cook to prepare breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack PLUS all of the amenities of the Punta Mita resort.
Your own private cook, house keeper and concierge ensure your stay offers all the five-star hotel comforts you expect - in your own home.
St. Regis Hotel and Four Seasons Hotel also call Punta Mita home. Secure, Guarded gated Community.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Visit our website for more photos & virtual tour . Home is fully staffed with full time housekeeping and cook to prepare breakfast, lunch & afternoon snack. 6-passenger golf cart at your disposal for getting around Punta Mita and Punta Mita fishing village. Includes access to luxurious Punta Mita Resort Amenities, including guest rates at 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature Private Golf Courses, three beach clubs, tennis courts & fitness center private gated secure community within a gated community. Private Chef available to make dinner, fees apply. Most opulent resort on Mexico's Pacific Coast! Home features a large artisan Palapa as the main common area stunning views and excellent staff!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Renters have access to three resident BEACH CLUBS RESIDENT’S BEACH CLUB AND RESTAURANT This Oceanfront Resident’s Beach Club is exclusive for residents and renting guest. The Beach Club offers an oceanfront swimming pool, children’s pool and playground, beachfront massage services and full service dining area. The Resident’s Beach Club Restaurant serves both the dining room and pool area. The restaurant is open for breakfast from 9:00 a.m. until noon, for lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and dinner from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. ST. REGIS BEACH CLUB AND RESTAURANTs Casual, but elegant, the Beach Club at St. Regis Punta Mita Resort is the ideal spot to enjoy a long cool drink, or even a short one if you so desire, and a relaxing hour or two before an evening meal in Sea Breeze next door. Comfortable chairs, a strategically-placed bar in the center of the room, good service, and all the brands of tequila that Mexico is so famous for. Ready for dinner? Sea Breeze is less than a step away. The beach club is THE gathering place at the St. Regis Punta Mita Resort. The Beach Club is only open for resident Members of Punta Mita and friends and may need to make reservations is advance occasionally, especially during high season. NOTE: The St. Regis Beach Club charges $30/per person per day. This fee can be used towards any service at the resident beach club. This fee may vary according to availability and season. Please ask your Concierge to assist you with these reservations. Guests may obtain 'day passes' to the St. Regis Remedé Spa, or request in villa Spa Treatments, or Spa Treatments directly on the beach at the Punta Mita Beachclub. Ocean Kayaks, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, mtn biking, activities are all available w/o leaving the resort. KUPURI RESIDENT BEACH CLUB This Beach Club is considered among the community´s finest amenities due to its privacy. Located on Litibu Bay you can enjoy the privilege of the Ocean´s views on the North Side of Punta Mita. The Beach Club is open from 9 am to 5pm. No food or Beverages service at this moment. You may enjoy programmed activities such as Fitness Ropes, Yoga and Aerobics, please check the schedule with your Concierge. GOLF CLUB: Play on either of Punta Mita’s lush golf greens, the renowned Pacifico or recently unveiled Bahia Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. Enjoy the use of other amenities including the practice facilities, clubhouse and golf pro shop. Ask you Concierge about other Golf Clubs in the area, including the Flamingos Golf Club and Vista Vallarta Golf Club. Green fees, golf club rental, and other charges apply. NOTE: You can make reservations in advance once rental is set. Golf Club hours: open for breakfast, lunch and cocktails. PUNTIA MITA RESIDENT FITNESS CENTER: Enjoy a day full of energy at our Resident Fitness Center with a variety of high tech equipment and friendly staff. Located besides the Tennis Center. Opening Hours: 7 am – 7 pm Mon-Sun. Access Fee does apply. TENNIS: If you are a tennis aficionado, you will love Punta Mita’s state of the art multiple courts, including two omni-court surface courts, lit for night play. We also have on-site professional instructors as well as other amenities, such as the pro-shop and towel bar. Court fees apply. In the surrounding area of Punta Mita guests may find horseback riding, yacht/sailing/ fishing charters, ATV/ jungle tours. swim with the dolphins and more. Fine and casual Dining restaurants inside the gates of Punta Mita plus numerous choices in the surrounding area. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Top notch with amazing views and terrific staff
Top notch with amazing views and terrific staff
Incredible location alongside beautiful ocean view of Punta de Mita. The staff of the property met up with us on arrival and were very helpful. We had the staff arrange a rental car for convenience. The property was excellent from the incredible views to the central palapa to comfortable bed & great linens to water pressure & towels in bathroom to amazing interior design to kitchen to overall layout and set-up to the remainder of the amenities within the gated Punta de Mita area. Top notch! We had time to go to St. Regis for scuba diving, dinner at Four Seasons restaurant, and had a fun night on the town in Sayulita. We also made it into Punta de Mita, the town, for some quality restaurants (Senor Senor's this time around). Everything was 10 minutes either by vehicle or golf cart (Sayulita was 30 minutes). It was perfect. Not only was the stay excellent but the location is so close to the beach that we were always deciding whether we wanted to stay on the sundeck or go down to the ocean! In conclusion, I left the hustle and bustle of the city to fully recharge here and was more than successful in doing so. I was super comfortable at this unit and the staff was extremely courteous and full service. You don't even need to leave the unit if you want to have them prepare amazing meals, make fresh margaritas, or stop and pick up all the groceries you will need for your long siesta. I would stay there again in a heartbeat!
- Guest Brian (United States)
- Date of stay 11/15/12
- Review Submitted 05/29/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, tourists without a car, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Manager response: We are glad you fully enjoyed your stay at Villa Maria I! We pride ourselves on ensuring our guests have a top notch stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Low Season: Summer Months .. $2350/Night High Season: Fall-Spring .... $2500/Night Holidays: ................... $2500/Night Please Add To All Rates 10% Service Fee.+ 5% Gratuity Check Link Below For More Details. Contact For Any Specials For Extended Stays.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2007
About: We have enjoyed Punta Mita resort over the past 10 years since first visiting the Four Seasons at Punta Mita. Our family purchased this beautiful home in 2007 and spent several months a year here. We have since built a larger private compound within Punta Mita and use this home for our private guests, family, and now renters. Renters will be very comfortable knowing that this is a private home and not a business. The same staff that waits on us (the owners) are there to serve rental guests. Visit website link below.
Why Lagos del Mar:
We purchased this home as our own family vacation home. It's much closer to many parts of the U.S. than Hawaii and enjoys similar climate. The Four Seasons resort, which is within the Punta Mita gates was inspired in part by Hualalai. We love the charm of Mexico and its natural beauty, but nowhere have we found a resort as private and beautiful as Punta Mita. The homes within our Lagos del Mar Community feature just over 25 homes situated along the oceanfront and Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. Perfect place for families, as everyone can come together under a common area, but can enjoy separate activities without ever having to leave the gates or comfort of Punta Mita. It's like owning your own Peninsula!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
This home features access to the Private Punta Mita Club. These benefits include access to the Resident's Beach-Club where ocean kayaks, sandy white beaches, kids pool, at no charge. In addition guests can make reservations to the St. Regis Beachclub or Spa (upon availability), as well as dine at the Restaurants and enjoy the shops at the Four Seasons Punta Mita. Golfers enjoy guest fees to two private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses. Your private concierge can arrange any type of activity within the bay, which include jungle ATV tours, scuba, surfing expeditions, cultural-art-shopping expeditions, and virtually anything imaginable. We definitely recommend a sunset sailing/yacht cruise from the peninsula.
- Primary: (303) 588-5498 (Colorado, USA)
Links to more information:
Comfort, fun, R&R, privacy!
Pool Terrace View
Guest Bath (1 of 6 bathrooms)
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 27, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.