Hood River View Home 5 Blocks to Downtown
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Hood River townhome description
The Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area is the nations newest park. It is home to world class recreation and leisure of every kind. On any day you have so many options it is hard to choose. Hood River is in the heart of the the Scenic Area. At 704 Montello we value fun and a casual stay, you'll see why. If you need a hotel type property, with Italian granite counters, and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors; then this one is not for you. If you need a place that you don’t have to worry about leaving a figure print on the patio door and want to relax ,we are your best value. We strive to provide, comfortable, clean, safe, fun atmosphere, that won’t break the bank. We try to make 704 Montello the best VRBO value in The Gorge, and Hood River. There is a lockable rack for windsurfers, and lockable shed for sails, and bikes (let us know if you need this). You'll enjoy the views of Mt Adams, Underwood Mt. Strawberry Mt, and don't for get the Kreps Ranch and Burdoin Mt. PLUS...
You have views of The Gorge,plus the Columbia, Hood and White Salmons Rivers. From the east deck while you have your morning coffee, you look right at the Hood River Event site. You can clearly view windsurfers, and Kiteboards. So.......if it's not windy yet, just have another cup.
Oh BTW, we are interested in doing House Swaps for San Diego, or SLC.
If you would like to discuss a house swap,
please call 503 806 1525.
AND be sure to check out our VRBO 469616 on Maui!
Robert and Dodie
Keywords: Great Location with River & Mt. Views, comfortable, casual, and FUN!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
We like dogs. Dog fee $100 up to 2 medium size dogs. Please clean the yard up, thanxs and Wooooof! If there is a problem inside blot it up, wash with pet cleaner and blot again asap. Lets us know so we can get some pet cleaner to clean it....moreless
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Gas Fireplace:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 0
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- We love coming to our house in Hood River, and hope you enjoy it too. 3 decks for your viewing pleasure. East deck with beach view of the event site & natural gas BBQ. With natural gas just turn it on, no runnig to get gas anymore. West deck views of Mt Adams, the Columbia, the Hook, and Orange Doors. Plus a hot tub for soaking in. The hot tub is for the private use of VRBO guest from 10 a.m. to midnight.You'll find pizza, beer, pop, and wine waiting in the fridge, and a stocked bar. Relax have a drink & a bite. The kitchen has paper products, and cabnits have supplies, please use as you need. Townhouse style home; has daylight basement private entrance care taker unit. Vacation rental is private from care taker unit. Covered bike storage area. The loft bed room (3rd floor) has a queen. The main bed is on 2nd floor, it has viewing deck, with a nice big double, I'm 6'2 and use it. WE ARE DOG FRIENDLY!! Compare; this is the best bang for the buck in Hood River....moreless
- Shared Hot Tub:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View:
- Beach View:
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Contact us about Paragliding in The Gorge!!! OR for info on surfing and sailing the coast. AND don't forget summer skiing on MT Hood!!! Contact Robert or Dodie about discounts for Skiers, Fishing and Motorcyclist!!!!!! We do all three when it's not windy!!! AND if you XC Ski check with us about free XC skies in the winter when you stay with us....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Good ValueGuest comment entered by owner
Heres what Cindy and Tom from Flordia said about VRBO 307711 704 Montello was a good value and we have stayed at other VRBO We would stay here again. Thanks Robert and Dodie for your Hospitality
- Guest Cindy and Tom from Fla.
- Date of stay 07/06/10
- Review Submitted 08/02/12
Abosolutely we would stay againGuest comment entered by owner
Abosolutely we would stay again
heres what two of our guests said: Views are better than the pics, kitchen was stocked, location is good. "It was perfect in every way.....Chuck and I really enjoyed your home."
- Guest Cam & Chuck
- Date of stay 06/07/11
- Review Submitted 07/10/12
$795/Week(7nts). Min 2 Nts, $425. 3 Nights,$495 . Then $100/Night Up To 6 Nights. 25% deposit to hold, refundable up to 20 days before occupancy, less $150. Damage Deposit $300, collected at Ck In. Cleaning fee $65. Dog fee $100. City and State room tax is 9%. NOTE:Damage Deposit is fully refundable. ASK @ Winter Skier, Fishing, & Motorcycle discounts. Low Season Rates. October 1st thru March. $695wk, 2nts $325, 3nts $425 Ck in is 3:00 p.m. Ck out is 10:00 a.m. If avalable, no for charge ; early ck in or late ck out. PLEASE NOTE 3 NIGHT MIN.ON HOLIDAY WEEKENDS
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: PDX at 50 Miles
- Nearest Train: YES at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: I 84 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Jimmys at 250 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Meadows at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Indian Creek at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: 3 Rivers at 250 Metres
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: Hello I came to Hood River to windsurf the year Mt St Helens blew. I knew then that it would become a world class destination. Today it has everything any one could want. I enjoy being on the river for sure but also like to, ski on Mt Hood, ride the gorge on motorcycles, play golf, & white water raft. Dodie loves to ride, fish and vist all the wineries. Problem is we have to work, and play here in the gorge is serious; work gets in the way!
Why the Owner Chose Hood River:
704 was build as a Gorge Home in the Mid 90's for the views and it closeness to down down Hood River. With its 3 decks and great views sometimes I dont even leave my house. This is a house we live in, please feel free to use items in kitchen. You will also find a stocked bar, beer, wine, pop,and soda for you when you ck in. Plus theres snacks & a pizza in the fridge to snack on.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Short 5 block walk down to downtown. Million $ Views. Lots of parking.Hey this is the Gorge!! Your looking for a rental here because you know The Gorge is FUN CENTRAL for all ages!!!!!
- Primary: (503) 806-1525 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to 704 Montello, Hood River . The house with Million Dollar Views!
Cook it up in the Kitchen. Spices & paper goods for your use. Stocked Bar
Large Bed Room, with private deck
east deck. bbq fun, with natural gas grill. views of the river and sailors
hot tub ready for soaking after a hard day of FUN
Clear view of Event Site from East Deck
Relax and watch some TV or jump in the west deck Hot Tub. Couch opens sleeps 2
loft bedroom. has tv and electric fire place. great view of the river too.
bed room deck view
large bedroom view
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 13, 2013