New, Upscale, 100 Yards to the Beach, Great Amenities & Location
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Brand new beach home completed in 2010. Very upscale design with top end appliances and furnishings. The home is on the first block of Maldonado Drive on Pensacola Beach.
The beach is 100 yards from the home and there is a walkway directly to the beach on the west side of the home.
You can walk 500 yards to a shopping center with nightlife and restaurants.
The Pensacola Beach fishing pier and the main beach area with many restaurants and shops are only approx. 3/4 mile away.
There is a large area underneath the home for cookouts. The 3 deck areas allow you to enjoy views of the Gulf or Sound; one large rear deck with a covered area and a secluded sun area, one large uncovered upper sundeck of the 2nd floor, and a covered sitting deck on the front of the home off the 2nd floor.
The home was built for family enjoyment for local owners and is offered to a select group of renters.
PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AND RENTAL INFORMATION.
Keywords: Beach House, Executive
- 2450 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 6-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Washing Machine
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Pensacola Beach is a lovely residential style beach without the hustle and crowds of other Gulf coast beaches. It is bordered on both ends by national seashore property that is pristine and cannot be developed. There is plenty to do on the beach to keep you busy. There are also several good restaurants and bars within walking distance of our rental. When you are tired of the beach or want something different you can visit the Naval Aviation museum on NAS Pensacola. It is free and is one of the top attractions on the Gulf Coast. You can also visit historic downtown Pensacola. It has a lively downtown scene on the weekends and also has a very beautiful historic area and waterfront. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
June 29, 2013 - August 31, 2013 ... $2,990/week ...($2,691 during special offer) (plus taxes and fees), weekly Sat. - Sat. rentals preferred! July 6, 2013 - July 13, 2013 (Blue Angels week) ... $3,300/week (plus taxes and fees)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Pensacola Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-110 at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Blue Angels airshow. Proximity to core beach area. HD TV service with 50' Flat Screen monitor. High speed internet.
- Primary: (850) 932-4899
Front of the house
Front showing a closer view
Dining & Living Room
Master Bedroom on the lower floor
Upstairs master bedroom
Upstairs 3rd bedroom
Upstairs den and fitness Sleeper sofa is also in this room
View looking north from the upper front deck
View looking south from the upper back deck
Back of the house
Covered deck off the kitchen
Master bathroom on the lower floor
Upstairs master bedroom Futon is off to the left side
Upstairs master bathroom
Upstairs 3rd bathroom
Upstairs den and fitness room
View looking west from the upper front deck
Our family enjoying the beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, June 14, 2013