Box Seats on the Beach- One of a Kindvacation Location in Wh
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Watch Hill condo description
Relax in the serenity of Watch Hill, right on the beach. Fall asleep to the sound of the waves and the buoy bell. Private condo, literally steps from the ocean, with full beach access. Beach passes included for tenants.
Extraordinary, one of a kind views of the Watch Hill lighthouse, Fishers Island, little Narragansett Bay, with sunsets you thought you would never see.
One bedroom, with a queen bed, over under bunk beds. Sleeps six, full kitchen just like home, living/dining area, full bath (tub/shower). Washer/Dryer. Linens and towels supplied. (You can bring your own).
Gorgeous patio on the beach with full sun of shade. Table and chairs, lounging furniture.
Walk to shops, restaurants and the fabulous new Ocean House. Charter fishing available and casinos are only 25 minutes from Watch Hill.
A true vacation location that will charge your batteries and leave you feeling refreshed.
Keywords: Ocean/Beach Front, Privacy Gated, Sun/Shade Patio, Two Auto Parking, Walk to Village, Extraordinary View of Lighthouse, Fishers Island,Napatree Point, Sunsets, Sounds of Surf and Breeze Will Charge Your Battery. Fabulous Vacation Opportunity
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Extraordinary views of lighthouse, Fishers Island, little, Narragansett Bay, sounds of surf and the best sunsets. near town and restaurants; shops, etc. close to westerly and supermarkets, etc. 25 minutes to foxwoods casino; 20 minutes to mystic village and aquarium plus mystic seaport. 40 minutes to newport; i hour to providence and little italy restaurants on atwell ave. more to do than one week allows. the new ocean house hotel/bar/restaurant is a five minute walk away. excesslent restaurants in stonington, only 20 minutes away ...moreless
Location & View
- Water View:
- Water Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The fabulous 'ocean house' is now open w/ bar and restaurants Mohican Sun and Foxwood casinos are a 25 ride. Mystic Seaport is 20 minutes from Watch Hill; Providence and its famous Atwell Avenue for Italian dining is about 1 hour from Watch Hill; Amtrack trains run to Boston & New York from Westerly; deep sea fishing charter is available from Watch Hill. Best area for entertainment is mystic; newport;ocean house and casinos ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jun 30-Sep 15 ................$2975/week (sat to (sat) Prior to Jun & After Sep 11 .. $2500/week (Sat to Sat)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: westerly at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: point judith at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: westerly at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: rte 1 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: one foot to napatree beach at Watch Hill
- Nearest Barpub: 200 ft. at Watch Hill
- Nearest Restaurant: 200 ft at Watch Hill
Year Purchased: 2003
Why the Owner Chose Watch Hill:
We have owned property in Watch Hill for twenty six years and never get tired of it. We found an opportunity to be able to offer some of what we enjoy most of the time to someone for vacation time.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is a one of a kind listing in Watch Hill. We have the only residential quarters on Napatree point since the 1938 hurricane took 50+ home into the sea. The land is now a sanctuary, never to be built on. 1.8 mile of gorgeous walking beach. There are few locations where you can hear and smell the ocean like you can here.
- Primary: 203-592-0820
- Secondary: (203) 592-0820 (Connecticut, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean/beach front beach house
Direct view of Watch Hill light from the beach house
Living/Dining area looking onto patio
Looking over patio to the lighthouse from the living room area
Sunset behind Fishers Island and Napatree Point
Fully equipped kitchen w/ washer/dryer
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 15, 2013