Hound Ears Club Getaway in Blue Ridge Mountains
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blowing Rock house description
*** Make 2014 plans now ***
Enjoy upscale amenities with all the comforts of casual living in a gated mountain resort community. Hound Ears offers a renowned George Cobb golf course and well maintained tennis courts, both managed by on site pros, a heated outdoor pool with waterfall, fitness center, and club dining suited to both casual and more formal tastes.
Our house is located near the top of Hound Ears Mountain where you will find total relaxation while gazing at Grandfather Mountain and the perfect sunset from the upper deck. Have a game of pool, ping pong, or darts in the lower game room. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern conveniences and granite countertops.
Many of the South's most beautiful hiking trails are easily accessible, including those on the Blue Ridge parkway and Grandfather Mountain. Nearby Blowing Rock boasts NC's best antique shopping along with local artistry, outlets, fantastic restaurants and live theater. The kids will love Tweetsie Railroad, gem mining, and Hawk's Nest zip line just minutes away. Don't miss fly-fishing or a dip in the swimming hole on the Watauga River which skirts the Hound Ears golf course.
So much to do and see in the Boone/Blowing Rock/Banner Elk area. Come find your favorite pass time at our favorite getaway.
Keywords: Mountain Resort with Full Service Club and Amenities
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (4)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Wood Fireplace:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Hound Ears Club is located off Hwy 105 conveniently located near Blowing Rock, Boone, and Banner Elk. Enjoy onsight golf, tennis, swimming, fitness, and fine dining. The area offers fantastic outdoor adventures including, rafting, hiking (Cone Mannor trails), skiing (Sugar Mountain), zip lining (Hawks Nest), and fishing (Appalachian Anglers). Local boutique and outlet shopping are fantastic along with wonderfully unique restaurants for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Our favorites: Village Cafe, Bistro Rocca, Blowing Rock Grille, Our Daily Bread, Story Street Cafe, Crestwood Inn, The Gamekeeper. Pack a pic nic from 'The 1861 Farmhouse' (near Hound Ears entrance) and head to Grandfather Mtn. for a day of hiking, fabulous views from the swinging bridge, and take in the local flora and fauna at the 'zoo' and museum. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Hound Ears house
Hound Ears house
Perfect house for teenagers...loft sleeps many and downstairs has pool/ping pong table with tv. Great view of Grandfather Mountain. House has all the amenities of home....we loved it.
- Guest doz (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 11/16/11
- Review Submitted 11/28/11
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, pet owners, romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Half of total due at time of reservation.
Balance due 2 weeks prior to date of arrival.
- Pet Fee: $200
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Charlotte, NC at 90 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: NC 105 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hound Ears Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sugar Mtn. at 10 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hound Ears Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hound Ears Club at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
- Primary: (704) 578-8287 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our Hound Ears Getaway
View from Loft Into Living Area
Game Room with seating area
Side of House Garage and Parking Area
View from "Tee House" Cafe Deck
Grandfather Mountain from Our Deck
Living Area with Wood Burning Fireplace and View of Grandfather Mtn.
Master Bedroom with King Bed and TV
Sleeping Loft with Plenty of Play Area and Full Bath
Game Room with Ping Pong, Billiards, and Darts
Hounds Ear Club House
Heated Pool with Waterfall
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013