Charming Beach House Duplex 4 Decks - Views of Ocean and Sound
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Emerald Isle house description
This wonderful Emerald Isle rental has 4 Bedrooms K,Q,Q,D,B(D/T)) and 4 Full Baths! Ocean & Sound views from 4 different Decks. House is located on a very narrow part of the island so you have water views from both sides of the house!
Beautifully furnished house has Hardwood & Tile flooring (carpet in 2 of the bedrooms), Central Air & Heat, Outside shower, 2 Living areas, Ceiling Fans, Washer & Dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, Fireplace, 6 cable TVs, Premium channels and wireless internet, 3 DVD players (and 3 VCRs), unlimited FREE long distance. Ping-pong table in finished garage! Decks feature a picnic table, swing, and chairs! Very easy access to Beach. Weekly only from Sunday to Sunday. Contact Property Management company for reservations.
Keywords: Duplex, Cottage
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 9-11
- King size beds (1) Master Bedroom, soundside view with its own deck, Queen size Beds (2) Ocean side view room with its own deck, 2nd Queen on middle level on sound side view with its own deck, Double Bed (1) ground level, + Double Bed bottom Bunk + twin above, on ground level. A bath for each bedrm, 4 baths....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Parking Off Street:
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
Location & View
Approx 6 houses back from ocean. Also across from sound. On one of the most narrow parts of island, so you get both waterviews! Ocean access only 1 block, end of street. Direct public access....moreless
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- North Carolina's Largest Aquarium nearby! Charming and historic waterfront towns of Swansboro and Beautort within 20-30 minutes. Also enjoy sightseeing at the the Civil War fort, Fort Macon, at end of the island. Miniature golf and bumper boats a few minutes away. Enjoy riding the ferry over to Bear Island and hunting for sand dollars, or chartering catamarans from Beaufort. Enjoy the late day cruises from Beaufort to see the wild ponies on the outlying islands. Enjoy the beauty of the Crystal Coast, the southern most of the NC OUTER BANKS. Various water activities from renting kayaks or jet skis to chartering fishing boats. Wonderful fall fishing, and lovely fall outings. Book now to enjoy the beach with its moderate temps in Sept, Oct, and Nov. for your fall vacations as well! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Spring 3/16/2013 - 5/3/2013 (Mar 16,2013- May 3, 2013) $1150/week Island Economy 5/4/2013 - 5/31/2013 (May 4,2013 - May/4/2013) $1150/week Island Value 6/1/2013 - 6/14/2013 (June 1,2013 - June 14,2013) $1575/week Sunsational 6/15/2013 - 8/2/2013 (June 15,2013 - Aug.2,2013) $1855/week Island Value 8/3/2013 - 8/9/2013 (Aug.3,2013 - Aug.9,2013) $1575/week Island Economy 8/10/2013 - 9/6/2013 (Aug.10,2013 - Sept.6,2013) $1,150/week Fall Fishing 9/7/2013 - 11/29/2013 (Sept.7,2013 - Nov. 29,2013) $1,150/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2002
About: We live in Cary, NC, and consider Emerald Isle to be our 'home away from home.' We named the house 'Almost Heaven' because, well...it is the next best thing to Heaven, to us.'
Why Emerald Isle:
Emerald Isle is part of the North Carolina 'Crystal Coast' and is a very relaxing and beautiful area! There are many activities nearby on the Island itself, NC Aquarium, and historic towns are within 20 minutes (Beaufort, Swansboro, Morehead City, etc). There are activities available for everyone. There is a public marina, with boat launch approximately 1 mile away. The second most visited State Park in NC is Fort Macon, located approx 20 min. away, with an annual visitation of 1.3 mil. The Battle of Forst Macon was fought there during March and April 1862. It is a fully restored fort, no fees for admission. There are nature trails, ranger guided tours, and a protected swim area.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Nestled on a very narrow part of the Island, you can view beautiful sunsets from the top rear deck over the Sound, and watch the waves from the decks on the front of the house. Best of both worlds!!
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 553-7873
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from 1 of the 4 Decks!
Main Level Living Area is Open to Dining Room & Kitchen
Bedroom on the Main Level. Its Private Deck Has a Swing!
Bedroom Has Vaulted Ceiling & Deck with Adirondack Chairs + Great Ocean Views!
Side Lawn Area - Beautifully Landscaped!
Master Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling & Private Deck
Cozy Sitting Area in the Guest Bedroom on the Main Level
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
4 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.