Luxury Oceanfront Spectacular Condo! Great Location!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Solana Beach condo description
NEW on the market!! This top floor unit is truly a slice of heaven (hence the name 'Linger Longer')! The ocean view is absolutely unobstructed and truly breathtaking. COMPLETELY remodeled from head-to-toe and decorated with upscale furnishings, this unit is fully equipped and incredibly cozy and comfortable. Whether you're getting away for a relaxing vacation, headed to the races, surfing, shopping or sightseeing, it's the perfect place! You are conveniently located steps to the beach, the excitement of the Del Mar Racetrack, close to the great restaurants and shopping of quaint Del Mar, a quick 15 minute drive to La Jolla, close to Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Lego Land and 25 minutes from Downtown (Petco Park and the Gaslamp District). There are great restaurants, bars and Cedros Design District within walking distance. It's in a prime location, with a prime view in a prime place!
Keywords: Oceanfront, Premium, Luxury, Great Location, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Solana Beach & Tennis Club, Tennis Courts, Pool, Del Mar Races, Cedros District
- On floor 3
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Video Games
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Solana Beach is known for its pedestrian-friendly walk-up restaurants, cafes, bars, and other retail establishments not to mention the friendly people and great beaches. This property is walking distance to the famous Del Mar Fairgrounds where the Del Mar Fair and annual horse races are hosted. If you enjoy art, the you will love the Cedros Art district, which is a five-minute walk away. During the summer months, enjoy family-friendly live music at Fletcher Cove ('Concerts at the Cove'). If you want to see the coast, but don't want to drive?...just hop on the Coaster train and take it all the way into downtown, shop or take in a Padres game, or you can travel north and just enjoy the seascapes as you glide along the railroad tracks all the way up the coast. If water activities are your thing, then this is your place! Surfing, wind-surfing, paddle-boarding, snorkeling and fishing are common activities here. For the foodie in you, there are several great restaurants within walking distance from our place and they cover the gamut of all food types. From Thai to sushi, Italian to Mexican, Pizza to other comfort foods, we have it all within a short walk. I personally like the fish tacos served at the Brigantine restaurant right down the street (I recommend ordering the grilled swordfish tacos). If you don't mind exploring the coastal areas by car, you have unlimited attractions and events you can visit. Boardering towns of Encinitas, Cardiff-by-the-Sea and Del Mar are excellent for anyone wanting to take in the local flare. We advise you to pack light during the summer months as most locals dress casual and can be found wearing the staple attire - board shorts, t-shirts and flip-flops. Fine dining and upscale attractions are right around the corner as well. If a tasters menu at a fine dining establishment piques your interest, we recommend you visiting Market Restaurant (www.marketdelmar.com), but make your reservation a few days in advance as they book up quickly. Both Flavor and Pacifica offer fine dining in Del Mar (about 3 miles away) and boast beautiful ocean views from their terraces. Other key dining spots would include Poseidon, Jake's, Pizza Port and Pacific Coast Grill. The property has a beautiful pool and hot tub, several tennis courts, community center with billiards and ping-pong tables. Included is a gated, covered garage for two cars. This property is only 25 minutes from Downtown San Diego (Gaslamp District), Lego Land, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park and famous La Jolla Shores....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Just what we needed
Just what we needed
I have nothing but great things to say about this condo and it's owners. The pictures shown on the website are very true to what you will actually see, but in my opinion, don't even do it justice. The condo is very modern and beautifully decorated. You may not even notice this, however, because of the gorgeous view of the ocean right outside your window. My family and I had a great time here. The beach is nice and kid friendly, the complex was well kept up and quiet, and the town of Solana Beach was laid back and quaint. There were many things to do within walking distance and many others just a short drive away. The owners are very nice and quick to respond to any questions or concerns you may have while planning your trip and once you are there. If you stay in this condo you will be falling asleep to the sound of the waves and waking up feeling rejuvinated. The only reason I hesitate to write this review is because if the condo gets too popular, it might not be available when I want to use it again!
- Guest Melissa A. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Date of stay 09/19/13
- Review Submitted 09/29/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 23, 2014
7 night min stay
May 24 - Jun 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 7, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 8 - Oct 25, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 26 - Feb 28, 2015
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year's weeks - $2,500
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 22 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack & Coaster - Solana Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 5 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Lomas Santa Fe Country Club at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Several at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are now a family of five and have owned this unit for seven wonderful years. We LOVE being near or on the ocean. We have enjoyed this oceanfront home so much, we now want to share it with you.
Why the Owner Chose Solana Beach:
We used to rent the unit next door as a vacation rental and NEVER wanted to leave. When the unit we now own was listed for sale, we HAD to have it! Many oceanfront rentals have not be updated, but this property has and it's perfect for anyone who appreciates higher-end furnishing and amenities. What makes this property more unique is its floor-plan. You have unobstructed panoramic oceans views from the kitchen, living room and master bedroom. The sound of the waves breaking on the beach below and the breeze of the sea provide serenity unlike any hotel can provide here in San Diego.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The breathtaking view is hard to describe in words. It will move you! This unit is amazingly comfortable (many say it feels like moving into a spa-like setting for their vacation), fully equipped with everything you need and is the perfect place to spend a vacation whether you're here to relax, have fun or seek adventure.
- Primary: (310) 686-7121 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
You are THIS Close to the Water! Taken from balcony. Unobstructed Views!
Fully Equipped and Functional Kitchen with Large Center Island
Comfortable Living Area
The Master Bedroom is also Located Oceanfront.
Experiece AMAZING sunsets. Photo taken from balcony.
Open Floor Plan Lends to Great Entertaining and Comfort.
Cozy up by the Fireplace with Modern Ribbon Flame and Enjoy
Just to Give You an Idea of Your 24/7 View. It is Spectacular!
Guest Bath. Master is Twice the Size.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.