Spectacular Running Y Ranch Lake View Timber Frame Home
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Klamath Falls house description
Spectacular Lake View Custom Timber Frame Home at the Running Y Ranch in Southern Oregon located on the Pacific Flyway- a bird watchers paradise where Eagles soar. Our home is conveniently located just a one hour scenic drive to the Crater Lake National Park and one and one half hour drive to Ashland, home of the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Take a day trip to Crater Lake or brush up your Shakespeare in Ashland. Thirty minutes away is Lake of the Woods, a family friendly protective lake reminiscent of Lake Tahoe in the 1950's. Fishing, paddle boats, water skiing and wonderful food and drinks at the Lodge.
Keywords: Spectacular Timber Frame Lake View Home with Coachhouse; one hour scenic drive to Crater Lake
- 5000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 5-8
- Queen size Beds (3), Double Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Steinway concert grand piano use upon manager's consent; sleds and snow shoeing for winter months on golf course; Top Rated by Golf Digest Arnold Palmer Design Championship Course; Spa; Sports Core including swimming pool, spa and hot tub; lake recreation including fishing; canoeing, kayaking; sailing; hiking and bike trails all at the Running Y Ranch and available to all guests; golf discounts available...moreless
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- CD Player
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub:
- Indoor Pool
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Our home is easily accessible to Ashland and the Shakespeare Festival; 75 miles and to the Brit Festival in Jacksonville during summer. The Running Y Ranch also has a summer musical festival and the Ragland theatre in downtown Klamath Falls is a professional theatre featuring musical comedy; drama and dance through out the year; Weekend Farmers Market every Saturday. Our home is accessible by direct flights from San Francisco and Portland Airports; driving time from San Francisco 6.5 hours and 6 Hours from Portland...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
We are renting our home now on a month to month basis with one month minimun at a monthly rental of $2150 per month. A security deposit of $1500 is required along with a cleaning deposit of $250. This rate is only for off peak months. From June 1st to September 30th, the rate is $2400 per month. The same security deposit does apply for this peak season.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Klamath Falls International Aiport at 13 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack Station-Downtown Klamath Falls at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Oregon 140 to Klamath Falls westbound and Ashland at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cross country on site; downhill two hours-Ashland at 72 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About: My wife and I are both have busy professional practices in San Francisco where we live. Our home was designed and built as a sanctuary for rest, relaxation and renewal. We love all the wonderful amenities at the Running Y Ranch, particularly the Arnold Palmer designed golf course, the recreational faciliites for hiking, fishing as well as our close promixity to Crater Lake National Park. You can stay connected easily as we have full internet access. We have a Bose Theater for your movie enjoyment adjacent to our Wine Library Bar.
Why Klamath Falls:
Our home is truly an incredible get away from San Francisco. A quiet tranquil and beautiful home in a setting where nature abounds; recreation readily available and solitude and peace is ever present. Within a hour when you arrive at our home, you feel at home. We absolutely love our home and the Ranch. Many of our guests are repeat clients and we appreciate their continuing patronage. If you are pianist, you have a rare opportunity to play a concert grand Steinwasy formerly the performance piano from the Cinninati Conservatory of Music. Bring a friend- play duets or a trio. Our home is called 'Maison Pour Piano' piano for quiet and for playing music
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Upper Klamath Lake and our private lanching area is located within a few short blocks away. Upper Klamath is known for sailing and for both Spring and Fall fishing. Fish right off the banks near our home or drop in your boat. If you are golfer, the Signature Arnold Palmer Golf Course is not to be missed. The golf course features a unique and family friendly 18 hole putting course; putting greens and golf range. Enjoy a drink at the Lodge at the Wetland Bar or a capuccino at the Running Y Cafe. A full service grocery store with an outstanding selection of Oregon and California wines are available right on premises. There is simply no reason to leave the property. Ranch Expresso Cafe and Full Liqour Store on Site. Two family style restaurants - The Ruddy Duck and Wyatts on site.
- Primary: (541) 850-5761
- Secondary: (541) 850-5572 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Running Y Ranch Premier Custom Timber Lake View Home
Wine Library Bar located in the lower level adjacent to Flat Screen Theatre Room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, July 04, 2013
5 Bedroom / 4 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.