Telluride Area Colorado Mountain Home / Golf Course Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
- Situated on 1.32-acre Homestead, 302 Maverick Lane is beautifully situated along the 6th Fairway of the Cornerstone Club golf course located amongst 6000 picturesque acres with only 412 homesites!
- With panoramic views of both the Greg Norman designed and award winning golf course and the West Elk Mountains, it is the perfect setting to enjoy the summer or winter alpenglow. With two master suites and two guest suites, this home will be a comfortable retreat for family and friends. A library with fireplace provides cozy quiet space while the home theatre/billiard room presents plenty of opportunity for entertainment, in addition to separate bar area boasting poker/bumper pool table and amazing mountain views!
- The rough sawn cedar exterior is warm and welcoming and culminates in a trellised patio complete with Jacuzzi hot tub amongst the aspen trees facing the golf course. At 4,587 square feet on two levels, this home is spacious enough for the entire family to enjoy a Rocky Mountain retreat.
- Located in the San Juan Mountains, it is a short 1 hour drive to world famous festival town, Telluride, which offers world class skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling in winter and home to festivals every weekend of the summer. Just 1/2 hour drive to Montrose, home of the Black Canyon National Park and Ute Indian Museum, with shopping and restaurants galore.
• 4,587 Square Feet builder's fully furnished brand new custom home, including 3-Car Garage with Oversized Storage Space
• 1.32 acre Homestead
• Walls of Glass overlooking 6th Fairway
• 4 full bedroom suites plus custom cabineted study with see through fireplace
• Designer custom wood eat in kitchen with all Viking stainless appliances incl. gas range
• Wood Ceilings throughout with Crown Molding or Wood Beams
• Two-Story Entry Foyer with Frank Lloyd Wright-Inspired Cut Glass Double Doors and sidelights
• Custom home theater room with rustic billiard table; separate custom bar with poker playing area
• Trellised Terrace with Landscaped Jacuzzi area facing aspen surrounded G Norman designed golf course
• Security System and Central Sound throughout
Keywords: Spectacular 4 BR custom home at Greg Norman designed golf course community, the Cornerstone Club, in SW Colorado amongst the aspens and the majestic San Juan Mountains! ML0731
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Loft + Office
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Wood Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
We offer full concierge services in summer and winter and would be delighted to arrange airport transfers, horseback riding, river rafting, guided hikes/walks, mountain biking, private chef, butler/home stocking services; in winter we offer concierge services to arrange ski/snowboard equipment rental fittings AT YOUR HOME, ski/snowboard instruction, snowmobiling, dogsledding, etc., etc....morecollapse
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Preferably one week minimum in summertime: stay for 3 weeks at $12,600 - 4th week is free!! Nightly rate: $600/night; if 7 nights are booked, 7th night is free! Pets - small dog under 30 lb permitted with fully refundable pet deposit. Security deposit - $600. Cleaning fee - $50/person; daily maid service available if desired for fee.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Frank Lambert, custom home builder with 37 years experience, and his wife, Anita, Interior Designer extraordinaire, are delighted to be able to share this recently completed custom home with discerning private individuals who would like to take advantage of the luxurious lifestyle afforded by the Cornerstone Club in magical southwest Colorado! There are 6000 acres here for you to enjoy! Play the award winning Greg Norman golf course with amazing mountain views (voted #1 in GOLF Magazine!), just a short 1/2 hour from Montrose Airport and Montrose's shopping and restaurants or fly in your own private aircraft. Telluride is a short 1 hour ride with its outstanding cuisine and music and cultural festivals almost every weekend of the summer, never mind its world class skiing/snowboarding in the winter months! Let us show you this amazing opportunity!
Why the Owner Chose Montrose:
Complete serenity and solitude where there will be only 412 homes on 6000 acres of mountainous majesty in the San Juan Mountains! You will swear that this is the most amazing mountain golf course you have ever had the joy to play!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Right across from Cornerstone are thousands of acres of public lands full of trails and national forest lands waiting to be explored on foot, ATV's or snowmobiles in the winter time. Motorized vehicles are subject to Forest Service permitting. Ask about our off season discounts.
- Primary: (970) 626-5238 (Colorado, USA)
- Secondary: (941) 920-1500, (941) 920-1501 (Florida, USA)
- Fax: +1 9419252961 Use only from 7 am - 11 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Links to more information:
Spectacular Custom Home at Award Winning Mountain View Golf Course, Cornerstone!
Dining room with plenty of room and serving buffet
Master bedroom - main level
Lower master deck with jacuzzi tub for 6 persons and views of West Elk Mountains
Upstrs mstr suite features balcony with spectacular 6th fairway& mountain views!
Billiard room with rustic 'buffalo nickelhead' table and spectator chairs.
Great Room and Kitchen
Custom kitchen with granite countertops and breakfast nook
Mstr bath has whirlpool tub; steam;rainshower;bodysprays; view of private garden
Upstairs game room -reversible poker table; wet bar w/icemaker & beverage center
Spectacular views of 6th fairway and West Elk Mountains!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013