East Village! Steps to Petco Park, Gaslamp & Convention Center
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
East Village condo description
***You'll Hit a Home Run w/this fabulous, downtown East Village Condo! The spacious floor plan offers a Master Bedroom w/King bed, TV and en suite full Bathroom. The 2nd full Bathroom is off the Living Room Area next to the 2nd Bedroom w/Queen bed, TV, large Walk-in Closet and sliding glass door onto the private balcony w/seating for four to enjoy the NW views! Optional Queen Aero bed. Professionally decorated to perfection and just steps to Petco Park, the trendy restaurants, bar & clubs of East Village and the famous Gaslamp District. There is wonderful Shopping to tempt you @ the nearby Horton Plaza ( Nordstrom calling? ). IF you need to work off all the great dining, there is a Fitness Room on the ground floor. On a higher floor is a common area View Balcony ( right into Petco Park! ) so you can keep 'score' while using the large Barbecue and dining al fresco on the Table & Chairs...
The Virtual Tour speaks for itself. Large Flat Screen TV in the large Living area prefect for relaxing after a long day @ Sea World, the famous San Diego Zoo, Lego Land or any of the beautiful local beaches. The condo is well equipped for your pleasure including cable TV, Hi-Speed WiFi and Land Line Telephone service. Just bring your luggage.
This property is set in beautiful Downtown San Diego close to the breathtaking San Diego Harbor with all it has to offer~Harbor cruises, The Coronado Ferry, Water Skiing, or Jet Skiing to name only a few.
It is an easy walk ( less than 2/3rd mile ) to the San Diego Convention Center and just 3 blocks to the heart of the Gaslamp District!
Our Zoo/and Balboa Park, along with Ruben H. Fleet panoramic Theater offers one of the best experiences in the World.
The Fine Dinning won't be out done by any city. If you are coming to San Diego for a Honeymoon, Sports Activity, a Convention, Business or just a Romantic Get Away ~ you can't go wrong with this gorgeous condo and location!
Come, create memories of a lifetime!
Keywords: Location, location location! Walk to Petco, Gas Lamp, Marina & Convention Center!
- 950 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Clothing Optional/Nude Sunbathing Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Common Area View Balcony w/Barbecue, Tables & Chairs for your use.
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Not Necessary
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- *The prefect location for all your Southern California adventures! *Best Weather in USA! *Within minutes to San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, Hillcrest, San Diego Convention Center, Gas Lamp District, Horton Plaza, Civic Theater, Little Italy & Waterfront/Bay. *Within 10 min. of San Diego International Airport, Bay & Mission/Fashion Valley Malls. *Within 15 min. of Sea World, Coronado/Mission/Pacific Beaches, Village of La Jolla, UCSD, Scripp's Aquarium & Torrey Pines Golf Course. *Within 20 min. of Village of Del Mar-Fairgrounds/Race Track & the coastal towns along 'Route 101'... *Within 30 min. of Lego Land, Lego Land Aquarium & Water Park, La Costa Resort/Spa/Golf & Tennis, Aviara Golf course, La Costa Outlet Stores, Carlsbad Flower Fields-to the North; the Olympic Training Center, Knotts Berry Water Park & Mexico to the South. *Within 1 HR to the San Diego Wild Animal Park, Winery Tours & Casinos to the East. *2 HR drive to Palm Springs to the East & Disneyland & Knotts Berry Farm Theme Parks to the North!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
***Minimum One Week Rental In Summer*** *Summer: $ 1,500-$ 2,100/week; *extra nights @ $ 300 after min. 1st wk. ***Minimum 3 Night ( $ 350-$ 500 ) Rental in Winter*** *Winter: $ 1,200-$ 1,500/week; *extra nights @ $ 200 after min. 1st wk. *Please Email/Call for Holiday, Long Term & Special Event Rates. *Security Deposit $ 1,000 ~ Cleaning Fee of $ 200 *No Smoking inside, outside on Patios or in Common Areas. *No Pets.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: Private Family members purchased together
Why East Village:
To Enjoy it and be close to the Ball Park and all that Downtown San Diego has to offer!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Being able to enjoy, the night life and relax, and unwind.
- Primary: +1 (619) 804-0003 / Pam ( 10 AM-10 PM PST ) (California, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - *Please Click here to view Virtual Tour!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious Living Room area w/large LCD TV, DVD & Views!
Master Bedroom w/King Bed, TV & en suite Full Bath & Views!
# 2 BA off Living Room Area/Next to 2nd BR; *Same as Master BR full en suite BA
Fully equipped Kitchen w/Bar Seating for Four/Open to LR Area & Views!
2nd Bedroom w/Queen Bed, TV & Sliding Glass Doors to Balcony w/Views!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Monday, March 03, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
+1 (619) 804-0003 / Pam ( 10 AM-10 PM PST ) (California, USA)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.