Winter's Best in Heber City
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Heber City house description
As you enter the double wood doors you will see a den or office. This contains a desk, book shelves and all you need to do business at home including a computer desk with wi-fi hookup, with a fax machine, copy machine. Go through the next double doors to the spacious master suite. Here you will find a king bed and beautiful fireplace. There is also a sitting area with a couch and chair. The suite bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub steam shower and large walk-in closet. The family room is open to the kitchen with picture windows along one side. It has a another fireplace, built in bookshelves with books and very high wood ceiling. The kitchen has a large island, double ovens, a gas cook top, refrigerator, dishwasher and pantry. It has everything you need to cook and bake for a large family. Next to the kitchen is a mud and laundry room.
As you ascend the stairs you will find a loft with a TV, videos games and a children's playroom. The upper level also has one bedroom with a king bed and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has two queens with a jack and jill bathroom with the third bedroom which has a queen bed.
Outside you will find a landscaped yard with a fire pit, a covered patio and BBQ. Behind the fence is another acre of our land which is a great place to build snowmen, cross-country ski or snowshoe. In the summer, it can be a takeoff point for hiking, ATVs and exploring. In Spring there is a creek along the back.
Keywords: Beautiful Vacation Home in Worlds Best Outdoor Recreational Area in Winter and Summer. Four Bedrooms, Five Bathrooms, a Loft, Open Family Room and Kitchen.
- Vacation Rental
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 10-14
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Catering Available
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Our property is 1.65 acres. It is fenced in part and then open in rear for cross country skiing, atvs, building snowmen. Two bedrooms have king beds and other two have two queens and one queen. Kitchen is open to family room with fireplace. Kitchen has large island and double ovens, with gas cook top. Upstairs loft has video games and children's entertainment. Park City is 15 minutes away with skiing, toboggan runs, skating rink. Heber has cross country skiing at Soldier Hollow, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, sledding, scuba diving in hot springs, Summer rodeos, street fairs, farmers markets, plein air art competitions and two lakes for boating and water sports....moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Beautiful Heber Valley is a winter wonderland. It offers three world class ski resorts within 15 minutes. Sundance resort is 20 minutes. In Heber City there are adventures for all; including toboggan runs, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, sledding, spa services, and Heber Valley R.R., ice skating. We have access to wildlife in our own backyard. Deer, rabbits, moose and elk often stop by for a visit. Within minutes we have summer activities: hiking, mountain biking, ATVs, World class fly-fishing, concerts, Park City street fairs, rodeos, two lakes for any water sports, horseback riding, hot springs, river rafting, rock climbing and within 10 miles, are eight 18 hole golf courses...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Ski Season ..... $500/night .. $3000/week (Sun-Sun) Spring Summer & Fall .. $400/night .. $2500/week Our home is available year round Christmas, new years, presidents days. Rate is $650.00 a night Cleaning fee is $300.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
Why Heber City:
Heber Valley is a hidden treasure. It was settled by Mormon immigrants from Switzerland in the 1800s. It is said it reminded them of the Alps. They brought with them a love of farming, family and fun which still exists today. Midway is a city built around the Swiss cultural. The homes, businesses and government buildings resemble a Swiss alpine village. There are festivals, food, bakeries. Heber city is more of a western town with cowboys, rodeos, fairs and parades. The valley is like a step back in time for children and adults. Our home gives us the ideal place to enjoy everything this place in time has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Our home allows you to take advantage of the many ski resorts in the area including Park City, Deer Valley, Sundance It also offers an opportunity to explore a valley that offers so much more. Heber has great outdoor recreational activities all year round. Our property offers snowmen building, roasting marshmallows in our fire pit, snowshoeing, hiking from our backyard. Wildlife observing and fly-fishing.
- Primary: (559) 269-0437 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A Hidden Treasure
Playing in the Backyard
Backyard in the Summer
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Sunday, July 14, 2013
4 Bedroom / 5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.