Beach Condo - Florida's Gulf Coast - Amenities Include Private
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
* Ground Floor Unit With 1,100 square foot of Tile Throughout
* Stylishly Decorated and Completely Furnished With All the Comforts of Home
* Full-size Washer & Dryer In Unit
* Free Internet (DSL) Hook-up to your Laptop
* Large Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
* Located on the Gulf-Side, 30 Second Stroll to the Pool, Beach and Gulf of Mexico
* Extremely Clean Unit
* We Have 2 Similar Units Available - See Also Property #319339
* Email for Availability and Rates
Amenities: Washer and Dryer Inside Unit.
* DSL Web Connection
*Fully Equipped Kitchen: Microwave, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Cooking/Eating Utensils, Oven, and Two Refrigerators.
* Dining Room With Table Which Seats Six
* Family Room With Three Comfortable Chairs and a Couch
* Three Bedrooms - 1 King, 2 Full and 2 Twins
* Two Bathrooms With Hair Dryers
* Sleeps six Comfortably
* Cozy Front Porch With Table and Chairs
* Three Televisions With Cable
* Pool-side Gas Grills
* Two Assigned Parking Spaces Conveniently in Front of Unit
* No Smoking inside Unit
* Smoking Only on the Front Porch
* No Pets Please (We don't bring ours either)
* Linens Provided
* Beach Towels Provided
Activities: Nearby motorboat, sailboat and other water sport rentals. Great fishing on charter boats, the local long pier, or from the beach. A variety of renowned restaurants and entertainment within walking distance or trolley.
Local Professional Sports: NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers, NHL Tampa Bay Lightning, MLB Tampa Bay Devil Rays and AFL Tampa Bay Storm.
Area: Indian Rocks Beach is a barrier island located on the West Coast of Florida, only a 30 minute drive from Tampa Intl Airport.
* 10 miles from St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl Airport
* 40 minutes to Busch Gardens - Tampa
* 90 minutes to Disney's Magic Kingdom - Orlando
* 100 minutes to Universal Studios - Orlando
* Property Address: 1802 Gulf Blvd. Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785
* Telephone Area Code: 727
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Convertible bed(s)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Dialup Access
- Wireless Internet
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
The other residents in the complex were quite friendly. Great location and restaurant across the street Guppy's was excellent. Unit needs updating and we brought some things to the owner's attention (broken chair, internet and phone problems) that the owner Jerry indicated would be fixed. Some window screens were missing so windows could not be opened and we had to clean the windows and a few other things ourselves. Owner compensated us for the inconvenience. Unit was comfortable and close to the beach. Pool was heated and hot tub was great. Complex was clean and well maintained.
- Guest Diane B.
- Date of stay 02/06/13
- Review Submitted 03/20/13
I would highly recommend this condo! It was very well kept with lots of room to spread out and relax. The pool was great, very warm so you can swim even on cool days. The owner was helpful and answered all my questions promptly. I looked through a lot of condos, this is the only one I found that didn't charge an additional cleaning fee and the rental charge was very reasonable. The only downfall is that there isn't an ocean view from the condo, but it's only a short walk, maybe 100 ft to the beach. We loved Indian Rocks Beach!
- Guest Cheryl B.
- Date of stay 01/13/13
- Review Submitted 02/17/13
Great stay for the family.
Great stay for the family.
We had a great time. It was clean, close to places to eat and other beaches. Pool was heated which was nice. Overall great experience.
- Guest Val
- Date of stay 12/29/12
- Review Submitted 01/13/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, tourists without a car, families with teenagers, families with young children.
$650-$1350/week (depending on season) 12% Tax
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Pool Area overlooking Gulf of Mexico with Gas Grills
Bedroom 2 - Two double beds
View from Gulf Blvd
View of building from across the Street
Master bedroom - King bed
Bedroom 3 - Two twin beds
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, August 15, 2012