VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Spectacular New 4Bed/3Bath Luxury Home; Championship Golf + Resort Living.
Accommodations: Brand new 4 bedroom/3 bath luxury resort home in a prestigious community with living room, dining room, family room, gourmet eat-in kitchen and spacious lanai with heated pool + spa. (Sleeps 8)
Description: Professional interior design, custom furnishings and all the amenities of a luxurious Naples, FL resort community distinguish this home as a private retreat for an exceptional vacation experience. The property welcomes guests to the carefree luxury of a private refuge with the privileges of a full service resort.
Superior accommodations include both a private (king) master bedroom suite and a (queen) guest master bedroom, featuring custom beds with Westin Heavenly Experience® hotel bedding and linens. Two additional bedrooms offer luxurious queen and double twin beds.
The comfortably luxurious living room and family room open to the lanai, which features a heated pool, spa and venue for outdoor dining and peaceful relaxation. The fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen features state of the art appliances, custom cabinetry/counter tops and eat-in dining overlooking the pool. The dining room, with grand palladium windows, seats 8-10 comfortably. Large, flat-screen TVs with DVD and surround sound are located in the family room and master bedroom. A nature preserve backs the property, adding privacy.
- Master bedroom with custom king-size bed and Westin Heavenly Experience® bedding and linens, sitting area, 42' flat-screen TV/DVD, walk-in closet, marble bathroom with double sinks and vanities, step down shower and soaking tub.
- Master guest bedroom with custom queen-size bed and Westin Heavenly Experience® bedding and linens, flat-screen TV, entry bath, double closet.
- Bedroom with queen-size custom bed and Westin Heavenly Experience® bedding and linens, flat-screen TV, double closet.
- Bedroom with double twin custom beds, solid wood desk/chair, high speed wireless Internet and double closet.
- Luxurious living room with custom seating and furnishings; pool view with sliders to the outdoors.
- Spacious family room with luxurious seating and 52” flat-screen TV/DVD and surround sound, pool view with sliders to the outdoors.
- Gourmet, fully-equipped, eat-in kitchen with counter seating, plus dining for four overlooking the pool.
- Lanai with in-ground, heated and lighted pool + spa, gas grill and comfortable seating for dining and relaxing.
- Laundry room with new washer and dryer.
- 2-car garage with automatic door openers.
- Nature preserve abuts property.
- Local home watch and repair service.
- Safety features: home alarm system; child safety fence for pool.
- 27-hole championship golf course designed by Jed Azinger and Gordon Lewis with 5 sets of tees and spectacular views of the nature preserve and lakes. Guests pay no greens fees with a transfer fee payment of $200. Additional amenities include a practice aqua-range, putting green, bunkers and GPS-enabled carts.
- Luxurious, 27,000 sq ft/two-story, Mediterranean-style clubhouse offering casual and fine dining. Other amenities include a card room, library, billiard room, his-and-her lounges, sauna and golf pro shop.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with exercise room, aerobics area, expansive locker rooms with baths/showers, spa with massage room and salon.
- 7 soft-surface, lighted tennis courts, center court grandstand and tennis pro shop.
- Expansive outdoor resort pool with comfortable chaise lounges.
- Poolside tiki bar
- Over 500 acres of open space, lakes and walking trails.
Community: Naples on Southwest Florida’s gulf coast offers a carefree style of luxury truly unique to the community. Naples is renowned for gorgeous beaches and sunsets, fine dining and world-class shopping. It also boasts a vibrant arts scene and abundant year-round outdoor activities, including boating and fishing – not to mention the area’s many, superb golf courses.
Keywords: Premium, Breathtaking, Brand New, Resort Rental, Private Pool and Spa, Luxury Vacation Home, Professionally Designed Interior, Villa, Superior Lodging, 4 Star, High End, 4 Bed/3 Bath Home, Resort Community, Golf Community, Close to Airport, Beaches, Downtown
April-December Apr 1 - Dec 31, 2016 30 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We're a married couple from Fairfield County, CT who discovered this property for our dream vacation home after years of traveling in the US and abroad. We chose Heritage Bay because our new home offers a personal retreat, luxury resort and outstanding vacation destination - all in one! Our home is styled for easy luxury, offering both exceptional comfort and hospitality. We're avid golfers who enjoy the outdoors and sports activities - but also enjoy simple relaxation and being home by the pool. We're happy to answer any questions you may have about our home. Best, Lucille and Joe.
Why the Owner Chose Heritage Bay: Naples has it all! Beautiful beaches and sunsets, 'Old Naples', a quaint downtown with an array of fine dining and casual restaurants, great shopping, museums, live theater, art galleries - plus abundant outdoor activities including: golf, tennis, fishing, boating, swimming, biking, hiking, and more.