Magical Home in Idyllic Ireland Overlooking Shannon Estuary Co. Clare!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ennis house description
An American owned and designed, three bedroom, open plan living, dining and kitchen overlooking Shannon Estuary. Idyllic non-interrupted views 180 degrees to south, east and west. Easy access to touring all Ireland; fishing, golf, cycling, walking, restaurants and pubs surround this idyllic spot, 30 minutes to Shannon Airport, three hours Dublin. Owners niece in residence locally and over-sees the property.
- Vacation Rental
- Smoking Allowed:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Wood Fireplace
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Broadband Access:
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Water View:
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Private home in Lisheen County Clare over-looking the Fergus River and Shannon Estuary as it flows to the Atlantic Ocean. Three bedrooms, two baths, open-plan dining, kitchen, living-room with spectacular views on four acres. Located 30 minutes from Shannon airport, eight miles from the town of Ennis, 40 minutes to Limerick and less than three hours from Dublin. Easy access to 10 golf courses, horse-back riding, touring the Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Galway. Available through the season of May through October. Sleeps six and rents for $1400 per week, one week minimums required. For brochure or further details contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2123488426. In 1975, the site in Ballynacally Lisheen, Co. Clare Ireland was purchased. After an extensive search this location, which affords breath-taking views from East to West and on a clear day four counties South was their 'dream come true'. Plans to build began. In Summer of l980, the present house located on 4 acres,with three double bedrooms and 2 baths (l shower), open plan living, dining and kitchen with separate study was completed. Over the last three decades, this idyllic property has been shared with family and close friends from all over the world. Occasionally, on referrals or references, it is rented. It is kept-to-our-standards year round by our niece, Nancy Croghan Cleary who is in residence two minutes from our home. It is a cherished-possession of the Tolar family and one happily shared when treated with respect. We would like to welcome you to Lisheen and have never had a disappointed visitors!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Shannon (SNN) at 18 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Tarbert (across mouth of the Shannon) at 45 Miles
- Nearest Train: Ennis at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Killkee at 35 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Three courses. ( 6+ within 40 minutes) at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: 8 miles, a number in Ennis at 8 Miles
- Primary: (212) 348-8426 (New York, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 22, 2013