Revel in the Nightlife at the Gaslamp Quarter!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gaslamp Quarter condo description
This elegant studio sleeps a maximum of 4 but if you are looking for an idyllic couple's getaway, this is the location for you. This unit is located just off Fifth Avenue overlooking the famed Gaslamp Quarter. This urban-style property was formerly the site of a popular boutique hotel. You'll find the studio very charming and convenient to the city’s top shops, café’s, restaurants, galleries and nightlife, complete with lively Mardi Gras atmosphere.
The workout facility will keep you fit and energetic, and a steam room and sauna will rejuvenate you after a full day of play. Internet access is available in the first floor common area as well as a business kiosk on the main floor for a nominal fee.
On-site parking is not available, but there is an optional valet parking service for a fee.
PETCO Park, home to the San Diego Padres is just minutes away!
Other units are available, please inquire.
I do require two night minimum and sometimes during peak season a three night minimum is required. In order to make a reservation, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking the reservation, if more than 45 days out. The remaining balance will be due 45 days prior to arrival. If you make a reservation less than 45 days prior to check in then I do require full payment at the time of confirming the reservation. I also require a completed rental agreement on file with all reservations. I cannot hold any reservations without a deposit, unless arrangements are made with owner. I do accept Visa, Master Card and Discover to make a reservation and I will mail you a receipt to sign and return to me.
Calendar: Please contact me for availability as I do not update the calendar daily. Availability does change by the minute, making it hard to keep updated.
By submitting this inquiry you agree to subscribe to my email list of vacation and
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- The Sweetest Spot in San Diego. The new Wyndham Harbour Lights assures you one of the best locations in the city, just off Fifth Avenue overlooking the famed Gaslamp Quarter. This is the idyllic couples getaway. You’ll stay in an elegant studio that’s within walking distance of the city’s top shops, cafes, restaurants, galleries and nightlife — complete with a vibrant atmosphere. Looking to explore city sights, the historic Gaslamp Quarter is right at your doorstep, with delightful Victorian ambiance, unique boutiques, galleries, nightclubs, and more than 90 bistros and restaurants. There's more shopping at the Westfield Horton Plaza, a five-story mall just a few blocks away. The resort is 10 minutes from the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego. PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres, is minutes away. After a long day of play, rejuvenate at the resorts steam room and sauna. The on-site workout facility will keep you fit and energetic. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All Seasons .. starting at $90/night rate does not include taxes and fees. Weekend, Holiday, special events rates may be higher.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: San Diego International Airport at 4 Miles
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Nightlife at the Gaslamp Quarter is phenomenal! Time spent with the family at the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park or SeaWorld San Diego is worth the memories you will make! There are theme parks, museums, and casinos that provide entertainment for everyone!
- Primary: 757-258-5858 ext. 39
- Secondary: 757-206-0870
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A Condo with a View of the Famed Gaslamp Quarter!
Attention to Detail All Around!
You Can Still Get Your Workout In!
Be Sure To Visit One of San Diego's Black Sand Beaches!
Nearby San Diego Zoo is a Must See!
Take Me Out to the Ball Game! Go Padres!
The Museum of Man is in San Diego.
Beautiful City View!
Beautiful, Elegant Furnishings.
Right In The Heart of The Gaslamp Quarter!
World Famous San Diego Bay!
Nightlife and Daylife in the Historic Gaslamp Quarter is Special!
Lions, Tigers & Bears Oh My!
Make Time to Visit the Nearby Maritime Museum.
Mission San Diego de Alcala'.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 10, 2013