Renovated Waterfront Condo - Boat Slip - on Jaycee Park
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Beach Parkway condo description
Location: off Beach Parkway (a few minutes from the Cape Coral bridge), 35 minutes from the Fort Myers (SW Florida International) airport, adjacent to Jaycee Park on the Caloosahatchee River, also located on a 200 foot wide canal
Accommodations: condo in a friendly 18-unit complex, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (sleeps 4-6)
A must see professionally renovated (spring and summer 2010) 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom 1284 square foot ground-floor condo unit with luxurious travertine tile throughout, brand new stainless steel appliances, equipment and furniture. This 200-foot wide canal can be seen from the living room, dining room, kitchen, lanai and master bedroom areas and for those who would like to rent a boat or bring their own, a dock and boat slip for each condo unit is provided. Another plus: direct park access to beautiful Jaycee Park for those morning or evening walks along the Caloosahatchee River. Condo amenities also include a heated pool and barbecue facilities (steps away) and local phone service (free calling within continental US), high speed wireless internet and cable (digital in living room).
House rental amenities:
- Raised ceiling, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, granite-topped island and kitchen bar, cherry wood cabinets, and stainless steel Maytag appliances (36” fridge with full french doors, over the range microwave, slide-in glass-top range and dishwasher)
- Fully stocked with new utensils, coffee maker, toaster, blender, non-stick cookware
- Across from the kitchen bar, three 30” bar stools provide an additional eating and/or visiting area
Living/Dining Room Area:
- Matching leather sofa and chair with coordinated coffee table and end tables, lamps and other decor.
- The entertainment center includes a 50-inch HD plasma TV connected to digital cable, with home theater sound system including Blu ray disk and a five speaker sound system.
- The dining room area is outfitted with modern bamboo wicker style glass topped table with four matching padded chairs.
- King bed, matching side tables and lamps and media dresser.
- 42-inch plasma HD TV outfitted with basic cable.
- Large walk-in closet, and full private bathroom with dual vanities, toilet and shower stall.
- Second bedroom: a comfortable Queen-sized Murphy bed, computer desk, full closet and numerous wood cabinets (next to the second bathroom which includes a full-sized tub and shower).
- Large entrance room includes a Queen-sized sleeper sofa and three large bar stools next to the kitchen bar.
- Screened lanai can be accessed from patio doors off the living room, master bedroom or outside step toward the dock (fully equipped with comfortable furniture that includes a settee, 2 chairs, side table and coffee table).
- Electric hurricane shutters
- Covered parking to keep your car out of the direct sun with direct locker access for golf storage and other large items (sorry no RV parking allowed)
- Heated pool area just steps away from the condo with barbecue facilities.
- All bed linen, bath towels and beach towels provided.
- Washer and dryer within condo next to the kitchen
Sorry, no pets or smoking (including lanai area)
Boating, Fishing – The condo provides sailboat access to the river, just around the corner, and the Gulf of Mexico. Several nearby businesses provide boat rental and charter services or bring your own boat, canoe or kayak
Walking – The condo is next to Jaycee Park alongside the Caloosahatchee River and which provides beautiful walking paths.
Shopping and Entertainment - The condo is close to downtown Cape Coral with restaurants, shopping and bars and across the bridge from Fort Myers.
Sightseeing - The condo is within a few minutes of the Cape Coral public beach and pier.
Sanibel and Captiva Island, and Fort Myers Beach are within approximately a 15-minute drive.
Golfing – There are numerous public par 72 golf courses within 15 miles of the condo.
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Murphy Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Covered Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
ReviewsWrite a review
Absolute perfect stay
Absolute perfect stay
Could not be better--very friendly host , great communication , almost brand new furniture , quiet neighborhood , while having breakfast at the lanai , we watched a dolphin with her baby doing the same in the canal almost every day . The park across the road invites us for a walk every morning . If we have a chance we would definitely come back . Thanks to the owners .
- Guest John (New Ulm Germany)
- Date of stay 04/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
This was our second visit to this condo, and as on our previous stay, everything was as listed.An excellent property, well situated, quiet and comfortable, with very helpful owners should any problems occur.We were sorry to leave.
- Guest seniors (England)
- Date of stay 10/26/12
- Review Submitted 03/14/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, age 55+.
Owner response: Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay.
Just spent three (3) months in this condo and couldn't have had a nicer time. Fantastic location with Jaycee Park and the river at our front door and a beautiful 200 ft canal at our back door! The owner resolved any issues that came up, (all minor) and was readily available to answer any questions or concerns we had. The condo is exactly as described, clean and nicely furnished. The renovations in the kitchen were outstanding. Everyone in this condo community is friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Thank you Doug and Diane for sharing your lovely condo with us and we look forward to our three month return next year.
- Guest Joi (Harrisburg PA)
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 03/28/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Diane and David, England
Diane and David, England
We had a great time at this excellent condo. The location was perfect, on the canal at the rear, and on Jaycee Park at the front.It was very comfortable, clean and quiet.The owners were very helpful and quick at sorting one problem we had on arrival and we had a trouble free stay. The condo was exactly as described. Good restaurants nearby, and two of our favorite haunts, The Yacht Club Beach and Matlacha, were within easy reach. We hope to return next year.Most times we had the heated pool to ourselves.
- Guest Brits (England)
- Date of stay 11/04/11
- Review Submitted 12/16/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, people with disabilities, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Perfect Cape Coral Spot
Perfect Cape Coral Spot
I spent four winter months (2011) in this condo and could not have enjoyed it more. The renovated unit is beautifully decorated with high end furnishings and is over 2000 square feet, much larger than I expected. I've been renting private homes in Cape Coral for about 5 years and this was my first condo. It easily competes with the nicest private home sites. The neighborhood is quiet and safe, but close to everything you need. The pool was never over-crowded and my neighbors were very friendly. I rented a boat during my stay and was able to get into the dock and out to the river in minutes. The Park across the street is a great place to walk, run, picnic or just sit and watch the boats. Doug and Joanne are great hosts and made my stay memorable. I should have signed a contract for 2012 before I went home......so sorry I didn't!
- Guest Donna (Albany, New York)
- Date of stay 01/02/11
- Review Submitted 07/23/11
3 months: $6,900 (2300/month) (assumes Jan - March -lower rates off-season) 4 months: $8,000 (2000/month)(assumed to include Jan - March) 5 months: $9,000 (1800/month)(assumed to include Jan - March) 6 months: $9,900 (1650/month)(Florida tax exempt for 6 mos or longer) $1500/month off-peak season for 1st month, $1000/month for each additional. Above rates do not include: 11% Florida hotel tax, as applicable. Above rates do not include: $125 cleaning fee or $100 condo application fee $500 security deposit is required.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We hope to use this condo when it is not rented and in the future when we are both retired.
Why the Owner Chose Beach Parkway:
We wanted a place on the gulf side of Florida in a safe friendly environment. We were fortunate to find this property with access to the canal and river right next to Jaycee Park. Cape Coral is also right next to Fort Myers for extended shopping and entertainment possibilities and international airport.
- Primary: (613) 727-9436 (Ontario, Canada)
Links to more information:
View of living room and canal.
Screened Lanai Off Master Bedroom and Living Room
Kitchen Bar Area from Entrance
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, August 15, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.