VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Pristine new construction on the Edgartown bike path and walking distance to Morning Glory Farm. Golfing, Edgartown Ctr shopping, South Beach, State Beach, and Long Point Beach are just minutes away. The spacious, open floor plan includes wide pine plank floors, recessed lighting, state of the art kitchen with Bosch and Jenn Air appliances, breakfast bar, and dining/entertainment area. Adjacent to the dining area, you'll find a quaint sitting room with a cathedral ceiling, skylights and a ceiling fan. Beautiful natural light streams through French doors in the afternoon which open to a screened-in porch and attached sun deck and outdoor shower. The first floor also has a full bathroom and new LG laundry appliances.
The guest bedroom on the first floor has a wrought iron queen bed. Upstairs, are two bedrooms; the children's room with 2 custom made 'Maine Cottage-like' twin beds and a spacious master bedroom with a Crate and Barrel king size. The second floor also includes a full bath with granite sink.
Fresh bedding, towels, blankets and pillows are provided for our renters.
Please honor: -No pets -No smoking
Keywords: Immaculate New Construction, Bike Path, Edgartown Shopping and Restaurants, Long Point Conservation & South Beach, Public Golf Course, Professionally Landscaped, Outdoor Shower, Screened Porch and Deck
First floor washer/dryer, Bosch and JennAir stainless steel appliances, Outdoor Shower, Beach Chairs and Umbrella, 3 bicycles
* Special car service rates with MV Lighthouse Taxi. http://www.lighthousetaximv.com/...moreless
Early Summer May 25 - Jun 27, 2015 7 night min stay
Summer Jun 28 - Aug 30, 2015 7 night min stay
Late Summer Aug 31 - Sep 26, 2015 7 night min stay
My Standard Rate 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$79
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Top sites, activities, destinations on the island:
1. South Beach (or, Katama) is one of the most pristine locations on Martha’s Vineyard, boasting clean sand continually being pounded by the waves of the Atlantic.
2. Gay Head Clay Cliffs; breathtaking views and rich Wampanoag history
3. Edgartown Lighthouse: Just a short walk from Edgartown Harbor sits the lighthouse bearing the town’s name.
4. Menemsha: summer sunsets at Menemsha Beach are arguably among the most notable in all of New England, but dusk isn’t the only time to visit the westernmost side of the island. The Menemsha Hills provide sweeping views of the Vineyard landscape, where the nearby docks bustle with fishing boats unloading fresh catches.
5. Flying Carousel: Established in 1876, it is the nation’s oldest platform carousel, and has been designated a national landmark by the US Department of the Interior. It originally operated at Coney Island, N.Y.
6. Gingerbread Cottages: uilt in the mid-1800s by members of a Methodist community, the Oak Bluffs “gingerbread houses” remain a popular island attraction thanks to their “Story Land”-like appearance. The small cottages are brightly colored, evoking a fairly tale land on the island
7. Island Reservations: The Trustees of Reservations oversees five distinct locations on the island, each perfect for outdoor activities. Whether it’s Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge, Long Point Wildlife Refuge, Menemsha Hills, the Japanese elegance of Mytoi on Chappaquiddick, or Norton Point Beach, it’s the best way to witness first-hand the special beauty of the island.