Spend Your Winter at Beautiful Sunset Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spend your winter in a first floor unit with views of the 9th hole of the Dan Maples Course at Sea Trail Plantation.
We are looking for long term renters in the months of January, February or March. Stay one, two or three months!
At our Royal Poste Condo you will find:
- A comfortably furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo.
- First floor unit.
- Golf course views.
- The beach is about 1 mile away across the bridge, for long, leisurely walks.
- Golf at Sea Trail Courses and the main other courses that are available in the area.
- Dining at the many great restaurants in both Sunset Beach and Calabash.
- Pool and fitness center are available, across the parking lot (daily, weekly, monthly fees).
- Wi-Fi is available at the Village Activities Center lobby.
- A short drive to Myrtle Beach for fun and excitement.
I accept a rental agreement and certified checks.
Must be 25 years or older.
Please call or email with any questions.
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- 2.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Off Street
- Satellite / Cable
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Monthly rental only. Jan .. $ 800/month Feb .. $ 900/month Mar .. $1,300/month $500 security deposit $45 cleaning fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Pauline and I searched high and low for a "beach place". When we found Royal Poste, we fell in love with it. We know you will too.
- Primary: (919) 845-7770 (North Carolina, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Maple's No. 9
Relax in the Comfortable Living Area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Saturday, August 18, 2012