3 Bedroom - 2.5 Bath Condo - Sleeps 6 - Free Night Special
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
2012/2013 Ski Season Special - Book 6 Nights, Get 7th Night Free!
Get the best pricing on Lift Tickets, Save 20% on ski/board equipment rentals (Includes Free delivery, overnight ski storage and boot drying) - Save 10% off of Airport Shuttles to/from Montrose Airport (MTJ)
Columbine Condos, Unit C - 3 Bedrooms - 2.5 Bathrooms - Sleeps 6
Located Downtown Telluride - A Quick Walk To Town Park, the Gondola, Lift 8, Main Street Dining & Shopping.
COLUMBINE - C is a very charming luxury 3 bedroom , 2.5 bathroom townhome within the small Columbine Complex on West Pacific Street. The property was recently remodeled with high end finishes including granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the tremendous Ski Resort & mountain views from the private deck, Ajax Peak & Box Canyon views from the master bedroom and the Red Rock Cliffs from the kitchen and dining area.
The list of amenities includes a gas fireplace, flat screen TV’s, steam shower, hot tub, grass courtyard and covered parking. Located only 3 blocks to the Gondola & the Ski Resort and only 1 block to Main Street, it doesn't get any more convenient for your Telluride vacation. A very thoughtful floor plan, with high ceilings and ample natural light, combine to make this property feel just like home. Offered fully and elegantly furnished Columbine – C will please even the most discerning vacation renters.
• Located downtown - walking distance to Lift 7, Lift 8, the Gondola, Dining & Shopping
• Gas Fireplace
• Porch with Gas BBQ
BEDDING & BATHS:
• Master Bedroom - King
- Flat Screen TV with Cable tV
- Master Bath with Steam Shower, Double Vanity Sinks
• Bedroom 2 – Queen
- Full Bath with Shower/Tub Combination
• Bedroom 3 – Two Twins
• Spacious Living Area
• Gas Fireplace
• Walk Out Porch with great views of Telluride Ski Resort
• Flat Screen HDTV
• High Speed Internet – Wi-Fi
Taxes & Fees:
• 12.4% Tax
• Checkout Cleaning Fee: $225.00
• Limited Liability Insurance: $39.00 – Protects you up to $3,000.00 in accidental damage, theft or lost keys to a home.
By Colorado State Law, occupancy cannot exceed the maximum amount of 6 for this property at anytime.
SAVE MONEY - GET THE BEST VALUE AND DEAL - PACKAGING and SUPER DISCOUNTS on...
• Lift Tickets
• Ski/Board Equipment Rentals
• Car Rentals
• Winter/Summer Activities
Keywords: condo, ski condo, chalet, casita, bungalow, flat, home, 3 Bedroom, Downtown Telluride
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Catering Available:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Gas Fireplace
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- 4X4, Paddle Tennis, Fly Fishing, Fishing, Fine Dining, Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Telluride Wine Festival, Telluride Blues and Brews, Telluride Film Festival, Telluride Mountain Film, 4th of July Telluride Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snow mobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, childrens activites at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town... ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter Holiday Rate: Christmas, New Year, Presidents Week, Spring Break: $539/Nght Winter Regular: $419/Nght Summer Rates in Winter: $309/Nght - Jan 4th - February 14th, 2013 Spring Offseason Rates: $199/Nght - March 25th - April 8th, 2013 Summer Regular: $309/Nght - Except Festivals Summer Festivals: Bluegrass, July 4th, Blues & Brews: $539/Nght 40th Annual Telluride Film Festival: $419/Nght Fall Offseason Rates: $199/Nght - September 16th - November 20th, 2013.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Telluride Airport (TEX) (970)-728-5051 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Train: Durango Silverton Steam Engine - DurangoTrain.com at 110 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 145 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: There (Bar) - 1/2 Block Away - (970) 728-1213 at 100 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Gondola & Lift 8 - 2.5 Blocks - Lift 7 - 2.5 Block at 250 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Siam (Thai) - 1/2 Block Away - (970) 728-6886 at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2009
About: We love the outdoors and Telluride offers us all of the activities we enjoy right out the front door! Whether it's hiking, snow skiing, mountain biking, or fly fishing...we've done it all in Telluride. The breath taking (literally) mountain scenery and box canyon views inspire us to make every day count. World-class skiing? No lift lines? Absolutely! There is no doubt that Telluride is a unique blend of easy green and super-challenging double-black diamond runs with everything else in between for skiers of all levels. We learned to ski at Telluride just five short years ago and are now skiing the 'blacks'. We can't get enough of the town and it's friendly, unpretentious atmosphere. Someday, soon, we hope to live there full time!
A gem! Remodeled just three years ago and immaculately maintained, this condo 'lives like a house'. New or near-new furnishings, contemporary fully-equipped kitchen, attention to details, and huge sky-lights and glass areas truly bring the outdoors and mountains in! BBQ on the balcony in the shade of a huge pine tree while you ponder the ski slope views and the next epic 'run'. Steam shower in the Master Bath! Located just three blocks from the Gondola on beautiful and historic West Pacific Avenue, just park your car in the covered parking space and walk to everything. Truly an amazing property...
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Columbine - C boasts a super close walking proximity to EVERYTHING, high-end finishes, furnishings, appliances, and 3 different amazing view coridors! This one is sure to impress! Call anytime for more information.
- Primary: +1 (877) 450-8838 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: +1 (970) 728-8838
- Tertiary: +1 970-728-0770
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Virtual Tour Website (has link to VRBO)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Columbine C - Exterior View (Behind Huge Spruce Tree)
Dining Area - Seating for 6
Spacious Master Bedroom - King-sized Bed, Flat Panel TV
Guest Bedroom - Queen-sized Bed
1/2 Bath on Main Level
Columbine C Exterior Closeup - Large Porch with Gas Grill
Living Room w/ Fireplace, Flat Panel TV
Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen - Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances
Master Bathroom - Double Vanity Sinks, Steam Shower
Guest Bedroom - 2 Twins
Columbine Exterior & Grassy Courtyard
One of the Many Great Views from Columbine - C
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013