Attention Anglers...Boaters...Water Lovers of All Kinds!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Are water sports your thing? Come stay on beautiful Lake Summit. It's THE place to get wet! Enjoy everything from motorboat sports to first class fishing or just getting a tan. For anglers, it's home to dozens of species of fish. The Green River runs right throught it so you can take your canoe up river all the way to the head waters for great trout fishing. It's only 30 mintues from the best trout streams around, the Mills, Davidson and Green Rivers. (You will need a NC resident or nonresident fishing license if you don’t have one.) It's small enough to be private and large enough to have fun with a motor boat. You can bring your boat with a registration fee of $50. We have a boathouse and brand new dock to make your stay even better... perfect for tanning, eating lunch on the picnic table or just reading a book. For the athletes, it is a great place to take a long run or bike ride around the long, winding perimeter road…it’s about 9 miles around the lake.
The house has two bedrooms with a queen bed in each and 1½ baths (the half bath/laundry room is accessible from a boardwalk that wraps around the exterior of the house so you don’t have to go through the house wet), wood floors, tall ceilings, large kitchen, comfortable beds, great linens, a double sized sofa bed for kids in the living room and a large covered front porch with a view of the lake. No TV, but who needs it when you have all that water to play in, right?
We have repeat guests that have stayed with us for years and we’d love for you to come for your own stay. We also host families whose children attend one of the three summer camps on the lake. It’s really a wonderful spot.
Call or write with questions and book your stay today.
Keywords: Lake, Boat, House, Boat House, Lake House, Saluda, Water, on Water, Lake Summit, Summit, View, Fishing, Canoeing, Kayaking, Anglers,
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (2), Sleep Sofa (1)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Half bath and laundry room combination
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Saluda, NC sits in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains with an elevation of about 2200-2800'. We're about 30 minutes from Asheville, NC and Greenville and Spartanburg, SC. There is lots of outdoor adventures to take in like hiking the Pisgah National forest, Dupont State Forest, the Trails of the Green River Gamelands, waterfalls, riding our 1000' zipline call the Gorge. You can visit the Biltmore Estate, the largest residence in America, see museums, shop til you drop, listen to live music while dining, dance your Saturday night away. Or.....you can wake up on a lake, take a swim, drink your coffee on the dock...drown a worm, read a book, take a nap and do nothing at all!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
|Out of Season
Dec 1 - Mar 31
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
You can pay by check or credit card. Call office for more information 888-444-5838
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rates are per night plus a $60.00 cleaning fee. Taxes and linens are included. No other fees.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Asheville, NC at 15 Miles
- Nearest Train: Greenville, SC at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 26 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: downtown Saluda at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: downtown Saluda at 5 Miles
- Primary: (828) 749-4420 (North Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: Toll Free: (888) 444-5838
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Historic bungalow with Lake Summit just across the lane to the boathouse.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013