One of Southwest Florida's Best Golf Course Communities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palmer Ranch condo description
The master bedroom features a queen size bed with matching triple dresser and end table. A small desk and chair are conveniently arranged in the bay window area overlooking the golf course. There are two walk-in closets adjacent to the bath room, which has a full size shower.
The guest bedroom has two single beds along with a high-boy and double clothes closet. The adjacent bathroom has a full size bath with shower.
The kitchen is well equipped for family cooking or for entertaining. It has its own table with four chairs and opens onto a screened lanai which has an additional table and chairs where the morning sun can be enjoyed while having a coffee or breakfast.
The dining-living room area can be viewed from the kitchen. The dining set consists of a table with six chairs and a full size matching china cabinet.
The living room has high ceilings and opens to a large screened lanai which provides an excellent view of the golf course from this second floor unit, and is particularly pleasant during sunsets. Living room furniture consists of a leather sofa and love seat along with two other comfortable chairs. A new 40 inch, flat panel TV is also included.
The separate laundry and utility room has a full size clothes washer and dryer.
Keywords: Second story condominium in 12 unit building with separate garage.
- On floor 2
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Lake View
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Full country club membership is available during the rental period for a small transfer fee of $250.00. In addition to the superb golf course,access is provided to all the facilities and activities of the club. These include the bar, grill and dining room of the beautiful, recently renovated club house: tennis courts (both hard and soft surface); swimming pools, and a well equipped gym. Stoneybrook development is extremely well maintained and is home to abundant wild life, which may be observed while playing a round of golf or just walking throughout the community. The YMCA has an extensive, first class development just a 5 minute drive to the west. It has an Olympic size outdoor pool and a splendid new water park for young children. The recently opened Legacy Trail is ideal for biking, roller blading, or walking and runs in a north south direction along the east boundary of Stoneybrook. This old railway bed has been beautifully refurbished and paved....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rental is by the Month Jan. $3200/mo Feb/Mar. $3550/mo Apr. $2700/mo Nov & Dec. $2700 Florida State tax of 12% applies to all above rental rates of less than 6 months.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
Why the Owner Chose Palmer Ranch:
This location suited us ideally.It is close to beautiful Siesta Key beach; only a half hour drive north to the Sarasota airport; close to abundant shopping and restaurants; and is in the park like setting of Palmer Ranch. We both love the excellent golf course within our development; the beautiful surroundings and abundant wildlife.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Sarasota is well known as a cultural center in south west Florida. Live theatre and musical presentations provide a wide choice of entertainment during the winter season. It is home to the famous Ringling Museum and Van Wezel Center for Performing Arts. Also, in the quaint down town area, in addition to the many restaurants, there are numerous art shops and boutiques all within a half hour drive from Stoneybrook.
- Primary: (902) 477-5799
- Secondary: +1 941 744 5444
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living room/dining area
Condo building pool
Northwest view of 18th fairway
Clay (Har Tru) courts at main clubhouse
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 30, 2013