Thank You to All Our Delightful Renters Over the Years
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chelan house description
We sold the house and now it is just a memory.
Keywords: Waterfront Home
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Covered Parking:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Wood Stove
- Iron & Board
- Our dock has a manual boat lift - standard I/O or outboard up to 22' fit nicely. Inboard ski boats will have to tie up dock to beach or a neighbor east of us will rent their buoy (it's close and visible from our house) Third (3rd) bedroom & bath is attached to the carport at the top of the steps leading down to the house. There is a 3/4 bath as you enter then climb a cool marine ladder up to the sleeping area w/ 2 twin beds, a platform under the eaves for additional sleepers, cable TV and french doors opening onto a small balcony with a delightful view of the lake overlooking the house. This has always been MY favorite place to sleep and get away....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Coming or going, you'll drive thru Entiat - if you're hungry stop at the Log Cabin bar & family restaurant for some great food and funky atmosphere. While staying at the house, just walk across the hiway to Tsillan Cellars Winery and enjoy the incredible view, great wine, food and music on the grass or spend an afternoon touring the many wineries close by. Less than a mile up the road is Pat & Mikes for gas, quick groceries & yummy ice cream - across the highway from Pat & Mikes is a delightful fruit stand with wonderful goodies to please your pallet. Head to town and there's the Lady of the Lake that goes to Stehekin, Slide Waters water park and the marina where you can rent boats, jet skis or have fun on their huge water toys. Bike or drive into the center of town for breakfast or how about sitting in the open air on the main street sipping a latte or roaming through the cute shops and galleries. You can continue on to Manson and have fun gambling at the Casino....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Chelan lake house
Chelan lake house
We loved our week at this property. We shared the home with another family and there was plenty of room for everyone. The teenagers liked having there own space in the loft which also had a tv and full bath. Our 2 laberadoodles couldn't have had a better time on the large lawn and sandy beach. We each brought our 24 foot boats. There was parking for the trailers and we put one boat on a buoy and the other on the dock. This house had everything you could want for cooking. Just be respectful and leave it as clean as when you arrived. Enjoy!!
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/02/13
- Review Submitted 08/20/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, people with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Rare sandy beach!
Rare sandy beach!
We arrived at this 2 bedroom home with expectations of having a nice time at Lake Chelan. Our expectations were met and exceeded as the home has a hard to find sandy beach as well as a boat lift and dock. The yard and deck are the best features of this home as the deck is well designed with parts of it shaded all day. Nice feature when temperatures reach the high nineties. We travel with our two lap dogs and they had lawn to play and freedom to the beach. The location is right off the highway but the home sits lower and out of the way on this deep property. You would never know there was a highway above the house. The home was dated but you could tell it was custom built back in the eighties. Nice roomy kitchen with eating space and a dining room. The property manager was available anytime and was easy to reach. The rates truly reflect a good value! We will be back!
- Guest DB (Port Orchard WA USA)
- Date of stay 08/11/12
- Review Submitted 08/21/12
Recommended for: Girls getaway, pet owners, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
terrific spot on the lake
terrific spot on the lake
our family consisted of 4 adults, 2 children,1 infant and 3 pets. the lawn and beach were perfect for the little ones - could not have been better. we had an initial issue with boat moorage, but the prop manager graciously worked out something with the neighbors so that we could use their buoy. I am hoping that before we return next year (and we are definitely planning on that!) that a buoy will have been installed and we won't have to deal with that again. the only other issue was the children did pick up a number of splinters on their feet from playing on the deck area - including the baby's diaper from standing and walking against the wooden bench. (Fortunately most of those ended up on the diaper). It was disappointing to lose both Saturdays of our vacation- the first by not being allowed on the premises until 5pm,and the last morning was spent cleaning and doing all the laundry (check out seemed rather onerous). Upon arrival it would have been nice to be able to use the dock and lawn while the cleaners were finishing inside, which is what we have been allowed to do at other rentals. However it is a lovely property and that the owners want it maintained at a pristine level is understandable. With all that said,we had a fantastic week and we hope the property, tho up for sale, will be there for us for future years to come!
- Guest M J (Sammamish, WA)
- Date of stay 08/04/12
- Review Submitted 08/14/12
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, pet owners, families with young children, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Peak Season .. Jul 01-Labor Day .. $2850/week *minimum stay 1 week Mid Season ... Jun & Sep ......... $2250/week Off Season ... Oct-May ........... $1650/week Reservation deposit - $1000 **Refundable Security/Damage Deposit $1000.** Pet Fee - $100 each pet (only quiet well trained dogs accepted!!) ** House to be left clean for next renter - list provided on request ** (special additional cleaning fee $175-$250 - contact manager)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1994
About: Our Mom left us this wonderful home that has been fun for us with family and friends and we'd love to share the experience of incredible Lake Chelan with you, too. Enjoy the comfort of a delightful private home and all the fun and beauty that Lake Chelan offers. Being right on the water and close to town is the greatest!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We have always been spoiled being on the south side of the lake so close to town - having called it the 'gold coast'. for years. There are few homes on the lake with a sandy beach like we have.
- Primary: + 509 881-9768 (Washington, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enjoy the water, beach, lawn & large deck
Living room with TV, wood stove & windows facing the lake
Welcome to ALPEG - our home on Lake chelan
Stand in the kitchen and look at the lake (behind me)
Partial view of our large beatifully designed deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 26, 2013