Thompson Street House
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The Thompson Street House is a 900 sq. foot, beautifully restored and furnished, turn of the century house with private garden. Walking distance to public transportation, restaurants, coffee, groceries. Close to the gorgeous Downtown Pearl District and Irvington and located in one of Portland's oldest Victorian neighborhoods.
It's every bit as cute as it looks in the pictures!
You will love this wonderful house!
- Glowing bamboo floors
- Relaxing, elemental colors
- Fully outfitted, clean kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops and all appliances
- Lovely bathroom with oversized shower, walnut & marble vanity
- 2 bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Private garden with deck
- Wi-Fi included
- Basement with washer & dryer, ironing, extra sink & toilet
- All utilities included (NOTE: no cable and limited local TV
- Sheets and towels included
- Shared driveway
- Less than 5 minute walk to bus, 15 minute walk to MAX train
- Public transportation brings you almost to your front door from PDX
- Friendly, interesting neighborhood
Sorry, no pets
Sorry, NO SMOKING ON PROPERTY (indoors or outdoors).
Keywords: Single story, free standing
- Vacation Rental
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Queen size Beds (1)
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Oct 01-Apr 30: $650/week (1 week minimum - add'l nights $ 86/night) .. $2050/mo May 01-Sep 30: $750/week (1 week minimum - add'l nights $100/night) .. $2350/mo $250 refundable damage deposit required for all stays. Reservation deposit is $200 x number of weeks of stay. ex: 1 week stay - $200, 2 week stay - $400 deposit and so on. We accept checks, PAYPAL and cash. Refund Policy: 100% refund of deposit if cancellation occurs 2 or more months prior to stay. No other refunds.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 1993
About the owner: We bought this house in 1993 for a very low price and completely renovated it in 2006. We enjoy offering high quality, affordable housing to good folks visiting our fair city.
- Primary: (503) 331-0483 (Oregon, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Thompson Street House
The Kitchen is Fully Equipped and Extremely Clean.
This Steam Shower is Unbelievable!
Warm or Cool when You Need it to Be. Always Comfortable.
There's Plenty of Space to Spread Out - 900 Sq Feet.
Queen Size Beds Give You Just What You Need.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013